Pool Club weekly prize winnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Club weekly prize winnings

I open a club called Shot For Shot. When we place in the top 3 do I receive the prize coins as the leader? Last week I did not pay attention...

There are different parts of your question. If your club finishes in top 3, all the members in your club will receive coins based on where they were ranked in the club. It doesn't matter if you're the Leader or a CoLeader or Officer, it only depends on how much you earned and where you were ranked. If you were 1st to 10th position in club, then you get 5% of the coin prize.

Comment

Got it... I'm glad they do the payouts like this...

Comment

Sometimes their explanations are not very clear so asking questions here or elsewhere are completely reasonable. It's nice that they give you options to be able to win prizes such as coins and cash, but they don't make it easy.

Comment

This brings me to another question. Some the winnings with a member is hot showing on my club. Example. She won 3.45 million. But on the club it shows 850k? It should be half of 3.45 million (1.7 MILLION)
          She has been member from the beginning... Anyone knows why this is the case....?

Comment

Kenny94 Great question. Click on the info tab and you'll find a "table" that shows how much a player's earnings contributes to a club based on where they are ranked in the club. When you are in the club chat, tape the blue i, then the orange League button, then the blue i again, then the rules button. You will see what I'm referring to. So if you're ranked 11-20 in the club, only 25% of your winnings contribute to league, meaning if you played Shanghai and won, which means you earned 1M, only 250K contributes to the earnings of the club. She still actually made 1M coins from the win, but only 250K of it is reflected as her contribution. It's confusing, but that's the way the club earnings work.

Her individual earnings of 3.45M are her own and will be reflected when she taps on the Leaderboards on home screen. Hope this helps.

Comment

d4ve Again ,,thank you so much as you have answered my question. Have a Great Day...

Comment

No worries Kenny :thumup:

Comment

How can I get the Blue Hope cue or the invisible cue?

Comment

Hi Scottb54 and welcome to the forum. This is a random question in the wrong thread, but I'll try to answer it anyway.
                    I think the Blue Hope cue is a standard "stock" cue that is you can now only get through Victory boxes. Which table victory box, I'm not sure. I'm guessing Vegas and above? You used to be able to "purchase" that cue when the Old PC version was still in existence, but since that version is gone, so is the ability to purchase it with pool coins.
                    The Invisible cue was from a game "giveaway" if I'm not mistaken. You solved the riddles and you received the Invisible cue. That promotion is over but it will come around again. Just don't know when. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                      Hi Scottb54 and welcome to the forum. This is a random question in the wrong thread, but I'll try to answer it anyway.
                      I think the Blue Hope cue is a standard "stock" cue that is you can now only get through Victory boxes. Which table victory box, I'm not sure. I'm guessing Vegas and above? You used to be able to "purchase" that cue when the Old PC version was still in existence, but since that version is gone, so is the ability to purchase it with pool coins.
                      The Invisible cue was from a game "giveaway" if I'm not mistaken. You solved the riddles and you received the Invisible cue. That promotion is over but it will come around again. Just don't know when. Hope this helps.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Thanks for posting the picture LMAO

Comment

Working...
                        X