WWE Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Tournament

is WWE Tournament ever coming back? I really want to get that ring. only a handful of players have it.

Originally posted by nadeera View Post
    is WWE Tournament ever coming back? I really want to get that ring. only a handful of players have it.
    What does the WWE stand for? I've never heard or seen that tournament offered in the 1.5 yrs I've been playing. Is it that old?

Comment

I think I last played that tournament in 2016.
      Attached Files

Comment

Cool! Did you play that WWE Tournament in the pc OLD version?

Comment

I played on mobile. I dont think pc version supports Limited Edition Tournaments.

Comment

Well that must've been at least 2 yrs old because I've not seen that ring or tournament offered since I started playing Dec 2017.

There's no shortage of different rings though. I'm proud of myself for getting a ring for all the regular standard tables. The toughest was actually Monaco and Berlin. Those were the last 2 and when I got those I was so relieved. Took me about a year to get it. Could take someone much less time but I took my time.

Comment

great. I have all the rings of regular tables too.I have to win 8 more tournaments to get chicago ring. hope it will come back around soon... trying to forget about wwe ring..

Comment

Originally posted by nadeera View Post
                great. I have all the rings of regular tables too.I have to win 8 more tournaments to get chicago ring. hope it will come back around soon... trying to forget about wwe ring..
                8 more?!? OMG that is quite an accomplishment to get even 7 Chicago rings! You have my respect nadeera

Comment

hahahaa.... no, I said I have to win 8 more chicargo tournaments to get a chicago rings. 8 wins out of 20 to go... I have my respect for you d4ve-tv.... :-)

Comment

That's still quite an accomplishment! If you only have 8 more wins to go to get a Chicago ring that means you have already won 12 Chicago tournaments and that's awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X