PLEASE HELP ME, assused of cheating and I do NOT CHEAT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP ME, assused of cheating and I do NOT CHEAT

I recently lost access to the weekly win board. I looked at the Miniclip website and it advises I have been caught cheating. They won't answer any emails. I DO NOT CHEAT...I even sent them a jpeg of every softwear component on my cell phone. I have never loaded anything. But they won't answer. Yes I have a 70% win percentage and I can win 20 or 30 9-ball games in a row but it is because I play so much and am good.

DOES ANYONE else have experience being accused of cheating and being placed on probation when they do not cheat?!?!?

Somebody please help me understand what they think they see? HELP ME!

as pointed by a frequent poster here, d4ve_tv, apparently game officials or moderators do not frequent this forum
    your best bet is to keep trying to contact them via customer support but your chances are probably nonexistent

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe View Post
      as pointed by a frequent poster here, d4ve_tv, apparently game officials or moderators do not frequent this forum
      your best bet is to keep trying to contact them via customer support but your chances are probably nonexistent
      Hi Aisha and welcome to the forum. Yes as johndoe stated, to my understanding, no official Miniclip representative monitors or frequents this forum so they will not likely read your post... at least not in an official capacity. And they will most certainly not respond to it publicly. As johndoe stated, your best bet will be to contact them thru official channels through the website. I posted the link to the contact link on another post and can't remember where I found it. Anyway, it sounds like you already know where it is since you mentioned you've been emailing them.

Out of curiousity, and I'm not accusing you of cheating either... BUT I have serious doubts that you can win 30 9 ball games in a row. There are only a small small minority of players in the world that can possibly do that and that's with a lot of luck.

Comment

My thoughts exactly d4ve_tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirwonderbairn View Post
          My thoughts exactly d4ve_tv.
          d4ve_tv is known for his remarkable mind-reading skills!

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment

Comment

Working...
            X