Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any advantage of joining a club ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any advantage of joining a club ?

I looked around a bit and can't find any explanation about those clubs.
    Is there any advantage of joining a club ?
    And how does this work exactly ?
    Thank you for elucidating me.

The bottom line is that clubs is the latest genius idea from Miniclip's marketing department! It encourages play which in turn encourages possibly spending money.

Clubs is a great idea for a group of like minded individuals to play together towards a common goal. What common goal you ask? Well, clubs have now formed and become rivals. There are clubs that just form and disband the next week and there are clubs that have been together for months to years. Each club can have up to 50 members.

What your incentive to join a club? Well it's one way to earn some coins and cash. At the end of each week, the top 3 finishing clubs receive coins and/or cash based on what category you placed. So if your club ends up in 1st place in the Country league, the top 10 people in the club will get 325 cash each! But trust me when I say that to win some of these categories is extremely difficult and competitive. The weekly league is a little easier because you may get lucky and be placed in a group with weaker clubs. The key is to encourage everyone in your club to play as much as possible because everyone's "earnings" from wins are used in the determinations.

Hope that helped some.

Comment

Thanks for that, D4ve_tv.
      I will continue to play as an individual, a tournament or two every day and that's it.
      I am at level 93 and I have barely 2 mil coins All honestly gathered
      And no cash, whatever I had was tricked away to open those stupid good-for-nothing boxes, lol, I overlooked the message that I had to pay to open them without waiting..

Comment

You're welcomed dhakapapa

Yes if you're not careful and miss the fine print, people will open boxes early and end up using their cash. My advice is to use your daily cash button and watch a video every 24 hours to get 1 cash a day. When you get to 40 days and 40 cash, you should buy a country cue right away. A country cue is the best value for a very good cue with very low recharge cost.

As for clubs, I encourage you to join one. There are lots of clubs (or you can even start your own) that are very laid back. If you join a club that has lofty goals to win league, then they will probably kick you out if you are not playing and earning money towards the club's goal. Even if you get kicked, so what, it's not that you will lose any coins, except your pride might get hurt a little. But the advantage is if the club does well, you may get some coins out of it. If the club doesn't do well, then no harm done. In other words, joining a club doesn't hurt your coin balance. However it can get you to meet new people and possibly make new friends and maybe even get some coins if you're in a club with good players that don't mind a few weaker players in their club.

Comment

Thank you d4ve_tv I will follow your advice.
          But please point me in the right direction to find that "daily cash button" you mentioned.
          I have not seen it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            Thank you d4ve_tv I will follow your advice.
            But please point me in the right direction to find that "daily cash button" you mentioned.
            I have not seen it anywhere.
            On the main screen, at the top next left is the Free Rewards. Tapping on that brings up the Daily Missions box. There you will find the 3rd green button Free Cash 1 cash! button. Watch a short 30 second video and you get 1 cash every 24 hours. You will also see two other Free coins buttons.

Comment

I do not have that "free Rewards" thing.
              Maybe it is only available on the mobile version ?

Comment

My apologies dhakapapa Yes, the daily cash button is only available on the mobile version.

Comment

Working...
                X