Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coins taken winnings suspended

Hi all,

Before you all lynch me, I got a warning today as I played a fellow club member and lost so they got some coins!

I now know itís against the rules etc, always played honestly otherwise.

They took all my coins, my winnings in the club no longer register and if I play now I canít win over 40K as they put me back down to 20K again. Pretty harsh as it said it was just a warning.

Obviously customer service is automated and donít care, anything I can do?

They explained nothing to me.

Thanks guys.

Flame away!

How do they even know it was deliberate? Well, if you were chatting about it, then I guess they would know.

What if something happens and interrupts the game and you were not meant to lose on purpose. Don't play friends, right?

Comment

I quit the game early rather than lose, I acknowledge that but to take 560M earned coins and club winnings is harsh.

They donít listen though, not sure if the suspension ends at some point or what?

So many people cheat massively and I was just Ďgivingí coins to a club member who had none and couldnít buy any due to the ridiculous prices Miniclip charge,

Do they monitor chat??

Comment

I'd imagine that anything you type in there could be viewed. I really don't know how they work. I've recently returned to the game. There's a lots more clicking to do than before but I noticed that the potting still works the same.

Comment

Thanks Aurora,

They are greedy so and soís, will have to start from scratch I guess as they provide no feedback.

Comment

By the way, we have a good friendly club if anyone wishes to join, The Lilywhites 1882 (itís a football club but all welcome), just ask to join and I will accept you.

Comment

Still suspended, they donít even respond to queries, terrible company for customer service. ARROGANT.

Not going to spend any money with them.

Comment

You telling me you can't lose on purpose to help a friend with coins? Apparently I need to read the rules if this is the case....?

Comment

Yep, read the rules, itís classed as transferring coins apparently.....

I was quitting before finishing the game, if you do it make sure you play through the whole game and donít do it lots of times.

They want people to pay for coins instead, £99 for 1.5M coins, what a joke! No wonder people cheat. If you earned the coins legitimately you should be able to pass them on to who ever you choose.

They took 560M total coins earned over 3 years, no communication other than automated messages.

Comment

When I get time I'll read the terms.. I would think miniclip needs to be careful in the environment we are in to make claim of transferring coins. I am sorry this happen to you.

Comment

I played cheats daily with stats and coins that were impossible. I quit on purpose to pass some coins to a fellow club member and get everything taken and they wonít communicate with me. Had to start again but they are not getting a penny of my money from now on.

They have the system all wrong, just be careful people as it could happen to you as most people do it for friends,

if they looked further into my account they would see by my stats Iím not cheat but itís all automated. Cheaper for them than have to speak to people.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your account being reset TaffSpurs

How many games did you "quit"?

I doubt you did it just once. Miniclip's system probably flagged you when you were quitting a lot and in succession. I admit I have "given" friends coins in Jakarta as well but I don't make it obvious. We actually play a game like normal and get all way down to the 8. If my friend wins, then great. If I get down to the 8 I'll mark a different pocket that I shoot the 8 into. That doesn't put me on Miniclip's radar. I suspect you were playing Jakarta games in succession and each time quiting early. I wouldn't quit a game. I would just make the 8 on purpose to lose the game, but not quit the game.

Yes, their customer help line won't give you the time of day if you're inquiring about getting reset. To them you broke their terms of agreement period. Don't bother threatening to quit because they wouldn't care.

Resets can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. I have had friends who were reset for reasons less incriminating than what you did. Their system is not perfect, but it does catch (and reset) many people who cheat. But like I said it's not perfect because I know a friend who doesn't cheat and his account got reset. His reset lasted about 3 weeks and he was back. His earnings started counting again. But I don't think they took any coins away from him though. That's weird that they took your entire coin balance away.

Comment

Yep, thatís whatís annoyed me the most, taking my entire amount of coins, at my level 183, starting with no coins is almost impossible playing those level of players.

Comment

Originally posted by TaffSpurs View Post
                            Yep, thatís whatís annoyed me the most, taking my entire amount of coins, at my level 183, starting with no coins is almost impossible playing those level of players.
                            Did you share your account login with someone else? It sounds like your account was hacked because a simple reset does not result in loss of all your coins. It only suspends your winnings from counting in league and clubs.

Comment

What about these third party companies like igxe that sells coins? From what I read and hear they transfer coins to your account. Personally I will not give third parties my info to access my account, but appears they transfer coins on a large scale for real money. In a similar way on what we are discussing here and there in business as of today..So how they get away with this? If that's what their doing.......
                              Last edited by Kenny94; 03-07-19, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Did you share your account login with someone else? It sounds like your account was hacked because a simple reset does not result in loss of all your coins. It only suspends your winnings from counting in league and clubs.
                                I canít find out because miniclip wonít even engage in a conversation, itís actually made me want to cheat to get my coins back!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny94 View Post
                                  What about these third party companies like igxe that sells coins? From what I read and hear they transfer coins to your account. Personally I will not give third parties my info to access my account, but appears they transfer coins on a large scale for real money. In a similar way on what we are discussing here and there in business as of today..So how they get away with this? If that's what their doing.......
                                  Yes there are websites out there that sell you coins. There are 2 main ways most people get coins. They either purchase a whole new account where they will receive the login and password. Or you tell them your login and password and they they transfer coins to your account. Of course after they are done, you should immediately change your password to something insanely difficult. They should not be able to access your acct anymore since you changed your password, but if your pw is something simple, who's to say they can't get back in? Or if they are insistent, they could try to hack your pw by using a pw searcher or some other way. Either way your acct is now "on their radar". That is a major risk you take by getting coins that way because not only do you risk your acct, but you are also probably on Miniclip's radar. If they detect that your account is involved in a coin transfer it can be reset, suspended or totally banned.

So in short, coin transferring still happens even after they did away with old PC version. And you can certainly purchase coins but if something bad comes from it, please don't come on this forum and complain. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by TaffSpurs View Post

I canít find out because miniclip wonít even engage in a conversation, itís actually made me want to cheat to get my coins back!
                                    Why do you need to ask Miniclip if you shared your acct info?!? You either know you shared your acct info or not.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Why do you need to ask Miniclip if you shared your acct info?!? You either know you shared your acct info or not.
                                      Maybe it was the cousin, who played on his account, while he was in the loo. He needs to know from Miniclip when this sharing happened, so he can check what he was doing at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post

Maybe it was the cousin, who played on his account, while he was in the loo. He needs to know from Miniclip when this sharing happened, so he can check what he was doing at the time.
                                        Good luck with that. Miniclip won't bother looking that info up. If that's what happened, Miniclip will just say too bad that you lost control of your account and that your cousin got a hold of it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X