Do you guys play with that in England ?
                  Itís a special ball.

Comment

There Iíve changed it

Comment

Originally posted by Pep View Post
                      There Iíve changed it
                      Thank you, this is much better, thank you

Since I am here, I want to report that someone on level 129 let me win on purpose.
                      At first I thought he made a mistake, but he refused to pot any balls and was not snookering me.
                      It took me awhile to understand that he did it on purpose,
                      Whoever it was, thanks but there is no need for this.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Thank you, this is much better, thank you

Since I am here, I want to report that someone on level 129 let me win on purpose.
                        At first I thought he made a mistake, but he refused to pot any balls and was not snookering me.
                        It took me awhile to understand that he did it on purpose,
                        Whoever it was, thanks but there is no need for this.
                        I hate when I have a match they break and when I line up a shot they quit and Iím like why did you bother playing? That happens a lot.

Comment

I hate when I have a match they break and when I line up a shot they quit and Iím like why did you bother playing? That happens a lot.
                          Did they quit while you were lining up for the last ball to win?

Comment

That's typically because we got the wrong game. See, I go for the 100,000 or 2.5 million games in 9 Ball (in Miami or Rodeo) and more often than not, I get a 100/500/1000 game. So once I get into that type of wrong game, I immediately leave.... it's not uncommon for me to do that several times in a row until I finally get the game I want.

Comment

If you are successful when you hit the Left arrow and actually get out of the game, you are VERY LUCKY!!! 99% of the time Miniclip will not let you get out of it when you tap on the game and the screen starts "scrolling". There have been many complaints to Miniclip to update the game so that you can legally exit a game, but I agree with Miniclip actually. If they allow you to cancel a game after you are assigned your opponent, that would lead to so much cheating!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                If you are successful when you hit the Left arrow and actually get out of the game, you are VERY LUCKY!!! 99% of the time Miniclip will not let you get out of it when you tap on the game and the screen starts "scrolling". There have been many complaints to Miniclip to update the game so that you can legally exit a game, but I agree with Miniclip actually. If they allow you to cancel a game after you are assigned your opponent, that would lead to so much cheating!
                                I don't do it that way, the Left arrow disappears when I get matched up. Instead of that I have to use the Leave button inside of the game. Of course that counts as a loss, and my win percentage has gone down about 5% in the last 2 weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Did they quit while you were lining up for the last ball to win?
                                  A lot of the time itís the start of the game but Iíve had it were Iím lining up for the second to last ball

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

That's typically because we got the wrong game. See, I go for the 100,000 or 2.5 million games in 9 Ball (in Miami or Rodeo) and more often than not, I get a 100/500/1000 game. So once I get into that type of wrong game, I immediately leave.... it's not uncommon for me to do that several times in a row until I finally get the game I want.
                                    Iíve gone to a game I didnít want a few times by mistake because I thought I was playing London but was Moscow but fortunately I won them matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

I don't do it that way, the Left arrow disappears when I get matched up. Instead of that I have to use the Leave button inside of the game. Of course that counts as a loss, and my win percentage has gone down about 5% in the last 2 weeks or so.
                                      Hitting the Left arrow of the Leave button results in the same thing... a loss and a loss of your coins that you anted up to play. Yup once you hit that button (accidentally or not) you're committed to that game unfortunately. Yes MC could add another step like "Are you sure you want to play Berlin?" Yes/No but that would be counterproductive of MC to make money

Comment

Working...
                                      X