This game is Junk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is Junk

Ive been having a terrible time lately with this game. Ive gone for over 1 billion coins to playing in $5k game bracket. So I start researching my issues and MY GOD there are a plethora of players just like me getting screwed by MINICLIP. Im seriously mentally challenged about this blantant money grab and then defrauding me with staged cue ball leaves etc. I hope someone goes to their HQ and detonates a sui vest. They are ripping people off and its got to stop.

I am not sure whether you are praising the game or complaining about it.

Well done.

Comment

When one starts a word with uppercase letter in the middle of a sentence, it usually is a sign of appreciation.

Comment

There is hope, you just need to come to terms with their algorithms. For starters get a low level cue (i chose the invisible cue 4,4,4,4) and practice on the practice table until you can perform a denial at least 75% of the time.

Once you have done that, start at a low teir, and play until you have 10 times the cash to enter the next level. At that point, continue playing the lower teir until you receive a denial- THEN play the next teir up.

Repeat as required to advance as far as you please.

Keep in mind that there are many players who can denial over 90% of their breaks, so at higher levels thatís where you need to be aiming.

The worst part i find is that when you start to play it like this - the game prevents you from getting the breaks, and if you play Monaco to get a break- you get matched against a low level player for minimal cash.

Ahhhh but thatís just making it a greater challenge.

Comment

Losing everything in All In is what keeps you in balance with this game.

Comment

I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Nothing will come from nothing!

Comment

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
              We know Major Tom's a junkie...

Virtual losses are as real as any other losses.

Comment

I'm virtually lost in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jofus View Post
                  Ive been having a terrible time lately with this game. Ive gone for over 1 billion coins to playing in $5k game bracket. So I start researching my issues and MY GOD there are a plethora of players just like me getting screwed by MINICLIP. Im seriously mentally challenged about this blantant money grab and then defrauding me with staged cue ball leaves etc. I hope someone goes to their HQ and detonates a sui vest. They are ripping people off and its got to stop.
                  Hello Jofus
                  If you've reached over 1 billion coins, then I find it hard to believe that you are only now "understanding" this game. What you are lamenting about is nothing new and is a regular topic every other day. It's only the players who have been losing that complain. If you still had your billion of coins, you would not have started this thread. I loved Tricky 's reply on how to progress. He's a student of the game. All I can tell you is that whatever "bad luck" you have is equivalent to whatever "good luck" another player has. I tend to favor Miniclip and defend their algorithms when it comes to the game. I believe it's "pretty" fair when it comes to game physics with variables such as how hard you hit, what kind of spin you used and basically cue ball control. One of the parts that I don't think is random is the break. Most of the time it's random but I think when you use a lower level cue on lower tables, the break then to favor the lower level player. Also I think the scratch off and spinning wheel are a joke and definitely not random.

I hope you will come back to the game and take heart and with patience and perseverance, you will find again your love for this game. If you want to see a model of patience in this game, see Nanny Ogg

Best of luck and hopefully see you on the tables!

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                    There is hope, you just need to come to terms with their algorithms. For starters get a low level cue (i chose the invisible cue 4,4,4,4) and practice on the practice table until you can perform a denial at least 75% of the time.

Once you have done that, start at a low teir, and play until you have 10 times the cash to enter the next level. At that point, continue playing the lower teir until you receive a denial- THEN play the next teir up.
                    I like your strategy!

Comment

Originally posted by mozold View Post
                      I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Nothing will come from nothing!
                      Very true sir... very true. Except for many they spend real money so they actually have lost something! But then again I like to think that in return for the money that was spent, they receive the entertainment from playing the game.

Comment

old game is better but too much hacker lol. new version suck big time game lag. can't test aim and see what going on before choose pocket, all way low level with high level ( too much offset)

Comment

Hello tada and welcome to the forum. This game has made some big changes in the last year. They have lost many players who did not embrace the changes, but they have also gained many new players as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X