Boxes, little boxes, they all look just the same

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxes, little boxes, they all look just the same

Whoever came up with the idea of giving those boxes to winners missed the mark.
    A small amount of coins, OK, but then you get two pieces of worthless queues that need upgrading but even after upgrading they are worthless.
    Minimal powers, not worth it.
    I wouldn't want to be seen with any of those weak queues.

The pile of cues will warm you on a cold night in the fireplace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fireplace.gif
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	274298

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
      Whoever came up with the idea of giving those boxes to winners missed the mark.
      A small amount of coins, OK, but then you get two pieces of worthless queues that need upgrading but even after upgrading they are worthless.
      Minimal powers, not worth it.
      I wouldn't want to be seen with any of those weak queues.
      If you're starting out those cues are all very cool, interesting and a goal to strive for... until you discover the Legendary cues!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

If you're starting out those cues are all very cool, interesting and a goal to strive for... until you discover the Legendary cues!
        Standard,Premium,Country,Limited Edition,Legendary,Epic,Rare ...money trap

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Standard,Premium,Country,Limited Edition,Legendary,Epic,Rare ...money trap
          Money trap? Yes, it could be if you let it. Many (they are in the minority) have progressed in this game to even get legendary cues without spending a dime! Yes it's hard to believe. They are either very very very good players who have started other accounts and/or they are VERY patient. I'm in the middle because I have spent about $50 real money and being smart with the way I play and spend it, I have 18 out of the 20 legendary cues. And that's only playing about 1.5 years.

Comment

Yes it appears to be 24 hr wait... to get another Gold champion box, but you can hit the button all day and watch a 30 sec video and get 500 coins.
            cooking craze

Comment

Originally posted by pispswarren View Post
              Yes it appears to be 24 hr wait... to get another Gold champion box, but you can hit the button all day and watch a 30 sec video and get 500 coins.
              cooking craze
              Well have you tried the free 500 coins video lately? They've updated it. Now you can keep watching and 3 videos later you also get a free Gold Champion box! So if you have the time just watch 4 short 30 second videos and get at least 2000 coins and a gold box! Not a bad deal at all actually.

Comment

Working...
              X