Hacher? Cheater?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacher? Cheater?

… possŪvel? Como alguťm de t„o baixo nŪvel pode ser assim? Muito estranho. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-08-13-00-43.png
Views:	4
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	274507
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Forum FRSilva

1) It would help if you posted in English
    2) Your attached image is so small I can't see it.

Comment

Op has posted in Portuguese. I tried google translate but got broken English reply. The gist of it was that the person was of a low level but be so advanced?

i looked at the picture and itís too blurry and canít make out anything. But Iíll put my 2 cents in. Maybe the player has spent money on they game and thatís how they have gotten so advance. But why are you so bothered? Itís not right calling someone a cheat on an open forum. If youíve got a problem get in touch with miniclip and they will look into it. Donít just assume the worst.

Oh please post in English not all can understand what youíve posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pep View Post
        Op has posted in Portuguese. I tried google translate but got broken English reply. The gist of it was that the person was of a low level but be so advanced?

i looked at the picture and itís too blurry and canít make out anything. But Iíll put my 2 cents in. Maybe the player has spent money on they game and thatís how they have gotten so advance. But why are you so bothered? Itís not right calling someone a cheat on an open forum. If youíve got a problem get in touch with miniclip and they will look into it. Donít just assume the worst.

Oh please post in English not all can understand what youíve posted.
        That person has 5 different accounts, and on 3 of them it shows him winning over 100% of the games he's played. In the screenshot in the original post it also shows that person has won more tournaments than he's played in, which is obviously impossible. He probably downloaded some kind of hack for the game. It's not that uncommon for this game. Although in all the years I've played this game I've never seen anyone with a winning percentage over 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
          Welcome to the Forum FRSilva

1) It would help if you posted in English
          2) Your attached image is so small I can't see it.
          That person has 5 different accounts, and on 3 of them it shows him winning over 100% of the games he's played. In the screenshot in the original post it also shows that person has won more tournaments than he's played in, which is obviously impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by high_t1de View Post

That person has 5 different accounts, and on 3 of them it shows him winning over 100% of the games he's played. In the screenshot in the original post it also shows that person has won more tournaments than he's played in, which is obviously impossible. He probably downloaded some kind of hack for the game. It's not that uncommon for this game. Although in all the years I've played this game I've never seen anyone with a winning percentage over 100%.
            Ok I didnít know that. As I mentioned before I canít see the picture properly as itís blurry.
            As you pointed out that this person might have cheated or hacked doesnít give the OP the right on an open forum to call out a hacker all theyíve got to do is report them to miniclip.

Comment

Of course you can call someone out on an open forum - itís as good a topic as any for discussion..

Iíve never been in a position to compete for a league win so the hackers never really bother me, but if someone has a dodgy set of stats then itís interesting to chat about how they came about.

Comment

Originally posted by high_t1de View Post

First of all, how are you able to see the screenshot he posted?!? It's so small I can't see anything. Ok I'll take your word for it and if what you say is true then he could've received one of the very early accounts of 8bp where there is a glitch that enables the profile to show an unusual amount of wins over losses. It doesn't matter, if I see a profile like that I just quit. And you're forgetting the possibility that those screenshots can be easily altered with a photo editing software. So yes some... very few... accounts out there are those crazy ones like that, but you can try reporting them and Miniclip can try to track them down and ban those accounts. But typically people just chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                  Of course you can call someone out on an open forum - itís as good a topic as any for discussion..

Iíve never been in a position to compete for a league win so the hackers never really bother me, but if someone has a dodgy set of stats then itís interesting to chat about how they came about.
                  And if the player being accused of hacking/cheating can prove they havenít done any wrongdoing then the accuser will look silly. Thatís why if in doubt get in touch with miniclip and they will investigate.

Comment

It would be difficult for both accuser and accusee to prove their cases in a forum like this so I can see both sides. But people call other people out all the time in the Supergroup Facebook page by posting screen shots of profiles.

Comment

Working...
                    X