Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this possibly be legit???

https://youtu.be/sE-hrPs2EfY

Is this guy actually this talented or is using some kinda hack?

I suppose it could be a hack but there are a lot of very talented players out there who can make shots that make your jaw drop, even I can make 4 rail pots sometimes but... and this is a big but... you have to remember that you're watching an edited video so between every 2 jaw droppers that you see there are probably 20, 30, 40++ nice tries that fail.

Not taking anything away from this guy if he's legit, just saying that watching edited vids can give the wrong impression. Also can you even imagine how many millions of practice shots it takes to get even half as good as he is ? Using the cue ball to make the object ball go in off the cue ball is the hardest skill to master in this game and I'll never know how these guys even see the possibility of such a shot in the first place lol.

Comment

I can’t imagine these shots are real

Comment

I watched the first 4 or 5 of these shots, and I'm going to call BS -- complete luck and slop.As to supposedly calling the pocket, it's easy enough to modify that in Photoshop or the equivalent tools in Adobe Premiere.

Comment

Looks legit to me. I used to be a non-believer, but the more i play the more i realise some people are amazingly good at this game! Plenty of the best players wouldn’t dream of playing directly, and i’ve personally been on the receiving end of a 3 streak of indirect denials.
          I still struggle with a basic bank shot, i think some people just have good “minipool vision”
          I do think that for each one of those amazing shots there would have been many misses though..

Comment

Anyone remember the old trick shot videos from old site that was run by MrMiss? These folks can make shots that would make your eyes water, lol. It seems legit to me also.

Comment

Seems legit. They probably practice it in the practice section and be good at it to be confident to do it in games.

Comment

Completely legit shots IMO....

They are called "Trick Shots"....Look up "Pool Trick Shots" on youtube and you will find lots of them from real billiards players...all it takes is to watch them and then apply the technique to the game...

It takes a lot of practice and effort to master as others have eluded to,… but once you master a particular shot, it is easy to set it up and make that shot consistently....it is just physics after all, not to mention probably easier to do on the game than in real life since there are less factors involved...e.g. stroke, cue elevation, table condition etc.

Takes patience, practice and skill...but once a given shot is mastered it can be easy to repeat it over and over since it is set-up....

The difference between "Trick Shots" and "Indirect Style" of play is very simple....

Trick Shots = Creating (setting up) a situation to make a given shot....

Indirect = Creating a shot to match a given situation....

Have fun and play nice folks...
                Last edited by Sunidhifan; 10-07-19, 09:53 PM.

Comment

It is legit, but also a well put together video........

Comment

Can anyone prove this is legit or know someone this good? I’d pay to see this live...

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrari430s View Post
                      Can anyone prove this is legit or know someone this good? I’d pay to see this live...
                      As far as proof....I am not sure what your standards of acceptance would be.....

I can say, based on my old-school reputation on here, which I would hope could be backed up by many, that I have played the absolute crème de la crème at this game at one time or another, at least on the OG version from the start in 2010 through to 2015 and the slow takeover of the game by Mobil and New version that is now the only one available one to play....at least for me here in the USA...….

As stated in my previous post, any and all shots are possible with enough practice ..and of course, skill at the game and an understanding of the physics behind it. Knowledge of the 'Diamond System' and application of 'Cue Ball Control' through proper application of both 'Spin' and power utilized are critical to skilled shots, whether "Trick Shots" or basic skill shots utilizing kicks, banks, caroms or combinations utilized in the "Indirect Style" (I know a LOT about Indirect since I am the one who created the game......true story)….

But I could provide a number of links to some very skilled players youtube uploads....

Comment

Would love to see a video of the person shooting these shots with out a hack not just a video capture.

Wouldn't mind seeing links to these youtubers

Comment

I concur with Tricky Sunidhifan and Kenny94 .
                          These are not contrived or doctored, BUT... remember, what you see is the FINAL cut. You don't see all the editing and cuts that is, you don't see the 30 or even 50 times each shot was recorded with misses until it was finally successful. Sometimes that shot might've taken only 2 tries, and others maybe 40 tries. Remember also that this game has been around at least 5 years if not longer. People have been playing this for a long time and they have ranks well over 600 or more. And as Tricky said, some people just have awesome "minipool vision"... I believe it just comes from repetitive playing and practice! I wish I had it but I need to invest more time practicing. The more often I see a certain bank the more comfortable I am taking it. Practice makes perfect.

Comment

legit? pretty sure.
                            BUT lol only watched a few shots but those are out of imagination, my imagination atleast, and i think some here would attest me some kind of.
                            no way to judge everything you need to judge here, esp at that speed. nope, no way. a set up shot maybe, but not when it comes up like that.
                            noticed they played quite a long match there. my guess is that they either edited the pocketcalling after the match somehow. no idea if that is possible.
                            or they just called a pocket with an ounce of idea, knocked the balls around the table til they fluked some fancy stuff for the vid. and i have a feeling this is what happened here.

talking about imagination, some set up trickshots (sry, every now and then i need to show off some of them )

a little warm up

who says we cannot curve the balls?

and 2 shots i stole from a carom trickshotvid
                            the 2nd was the one i needed the most tries ever, surely around 250 times tapping those fkin balls around lol

Comment

Originally posted by pmac666 View Post
                              legit? pretty sure.
                              BUT lol only watched a few shots but those are out of imagination, my imagination atleast, and i think some here would attest me some kind of.
                              no way to judge everything you need to judge here, esp at that speed. nope, no way. a set up shot maybe, but not when it comes up like that.
                              noticed they played quite a long match there. my guess is that they either edited the pocketcalling after the match somehow. no idea if that is possible.
                              or they just called a pocket with an ounce of idea, knocked the balls around the table til they fluked some fancy stuff for the vid. and i have a feeling this is what happened here.
                              Had to watch those over again just to appreciate the magic LOL Nicely done chris

Comment

ok, on public demand, or better on nans demand here some more from another game.
                                ofc i can set up the balls here with the mouse and can replay the shots, so its much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Had to watch those over again just to appreciate the magic LOL Nicely done chris
                                  ah and thx

Comment

Nice work, makes me kind of embarrassed that i struggle with the golden ball magic shot each day!

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                      Nice work, makes me kind of embarrassed that i struggle with the golden ball magic shot each day!
                                      free the golden ball shot very funny!.moneyclip almost everday say''So close'' .but sometimes ''well done'' i win 500 coins (i am a billioner)

Comment

I struggle with the daily Lucky Shot too, although I get 4 attempts as i have 4 accounts LOL

It really is MUCH harder than it looks, especially when you have 2 object balls on the table instead of just 1, but I have managed to hit the bullseye twice since the game started, unfortunately neither was on my main account which is where I really need the free cash LOL

I have also hit the 3rd ring in a few times now, but every time I open my free elite box I get cue pieces for useless cues that I have already maxed out
                                        I'm not complaining though, at least I have a chance to get enough free cash to buy elite boxes faster than I did when I could only rely on getting 1 per level up LOL

Comment

Working...
                                        X