Pro membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro membership

If you join the pro membership it appears they give you two Legendary cues. If that's the case, do you get to keep the two cues if you cancel your membership after 30 days?

Great question Kenny94

First of all if you look at the FAST stats of those 2 "legendary" cues, I don't even know why they called them legendary cues.
    The Vulcan cue is a 8566 cue (25). The Jupiter a 6676 cue (25). Both cues should've been labelled an Epic cue.

I don't know for sure the answer to your question but I can find out. What I can tell you is that I did do the free trial and after the trial, the cues disappeared from my list of available cues. So if I had to guess I would say that if you cancelled your pro membership after 30 days, you will also lose those 2 cues. And I believe you would also lose your status of VIP Diamond and go back to whatever level you were before. That would make most sense. Otherwise people would just sign up for a week for $8, cancel and still have those 2 cues for free and be at VIP Diamond status... that wouldn't be fair or right. So I think as long as you are subscribed with their Pro Membership subscription, you get to keep those 2 (pitiful) cues and your VIP Diamond status and it's benefits and you get to keep playing Venice table.

Comment

I thought as much after you canceled the cues go with them.. I know your black diamond status that would go and you would go back to wherever you were before you join that makes sense and that's business.... I have to admit , Miniclip they have some great marketing strategies...If do you find out any different Dave let me know just curious And you're right I'm not that impressed with those two cues anyways...

Comment

I double checked and I was correct. If you don't renew your Pro membership, you lose the 2 pro tables, 2 legendary cues and your VIP Diamond status. Yes Miniclip has geniuses that work in their marketing department. They come up with these great ways to tempt you to spend money... not just the offers to buy coins and cash, but the different cues and victory boxes, avatars, now clubs and pro memberships... geniuses!

Comment

Again, thanks for putting your valuable time and checking into this. Speaking of memberships, I had a few other folks to join here. As you're so helpful here....

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny94 View Post
            Again, thanks for putting your valuable time and checking into this. Speaking of memberships, I had a few other folks to join here. As you're so helpful here....
            I don't know about helpful. But I'll pass on my experience since I spend too much time playing this stupid game... well it's not stupid when I'm on a good win streak! LOL I like having a forum where people can exchange ideas and comments about a shared experience which in this case is called 8 Ball Pool. Getting help on Facebook is a joke because most of the posts are inundated with videos impressive bank shots or bragging about their stats. Yeh they're cool, but they should have a forum where people can just ask questions to get help.

Comment

Working...
            X