9ball Sux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

If you put it that way, it is kind of justifiable. You have a point there, but will this ever be implemented?
    I agree... an interesting viewpoint... that each player only wins the amount they risked. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

I like them too LOL, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have half the coins I have now
      How do you people get all these opponents who quit?!? I mean I might get ONE person who quits the game before it's over in every 50 games I play?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

How do you people get all these opponents who quit?!? I mean I might get ONE person who quits the game before it's over in every 50 games I play?!?
        d4ve_tv

Hey d4ve I don't know if this will work on mobile, but have you tried high value ngl games ?

Even high levels with superduper Legendaries make mistakes there LOL and a lot of them are probably coin transferers which gives you a good chance that they will take a hike before playing LOL

Comment

d4ve_tv

Hey d4ve I don't know if this will work on mobile, but have you tried high value ngl games ?

Even high levels with superduper Legendaries make mistakes there LOL and a lot of them are probably coin transferers which gives you a good chance that they will take a hike before playing LOL
          When you say "high value ngl" are you referring to Beijing (8b) and Istanbul (9b) no guide lines and choosing 10M or 2.5M bets? If so, no, I haven't played Beijing or Istanbul in forever. But if I can meet a bunch of quitters, I might start playing it more! LOL

Comment

When you say "high value ngl" are you referring to Beijing (8b) and Istanbul (9b) no guide lines and choosing 10M or 2.5M bets? If so, no, I haven't played Beijing or Istanbul in forever. But if I can meet a bunch of quitters, I might start playing it more! LOL
            Yes, that's why i have 70+ rings on those tables on my main LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

If you put it that way, it is kind of justifiable. You have a point there, but will this ever be implemented?
              Things that would be good for the game might not be good for mini clip.

Its an issue with all sports.

Nothing cant never work if there isnít understanding of every sides.

miniclip target market is people who want to pay to get ahead.

If thatís the kind of game you want to play, youíre all set up here.

Comment

Yes, that's why i have 70+ rings on those tables on my main LOL
                Sounds like I'm going to be plaing Istanbul and Beijing more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pick E View Post

Things that would be good for the game might not be good for mini clip.
                  Its an issue with all sports.
                  Nothing cant never work if there isnít understanding of every sides.
                  miniclip target market is people who want to pay to get ahead.
                  If thatís the kind of game you want to play, youíre all set up here.
                  You're right. Unfortunately, Miniclip is a "for-profit" business. They trade their entertaining game for our money.

Comment

This is in Miami and Rodeo Drive for the 500K/2.5M and sometimes the 10M games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

This is in Miami and Rodeo Drive for the 500K/2.5M and sometimes the 10M games.
                      Oh I play Miami 2.5M and 10M all the time and I never ever hardly ever never have anyone quit on me.

Comment

Oh I play Miami 2.5M and 10M all the time and I never ever hardly ever never have anyone quit on me.
                        You see it more frequently in Rodeo Drive.

500K more frequently in Miami.

Comment

Happens only in pc version.

Comment

You're right. Unfortunately, Miniclip is a "for-profit" business. They trade their entertaining game for our money.
                            Sure. If they canít make money from it they wonít keep running it.

Maybe miniclip should keep some of the extra 47.5k donated by high rolling quitters...

Comment

• Hah! They probably wish that the table rental fees were actual real fees charged to our credit cards! The only way we would have any influence would be if we all boycotted and stopped playing... which would never happen :palm: There are too many people addicted... I won't mention any names.... uhhh hmmmm [cough] Nanny Ogg [cough]

Comment

Hah! They probably wish that the table rental fees were actual real fees charged to our credit cards! The only way we would have any influence would be if we all boycotted and stopped playing... which would never happen :palm: There are too many people addicted... I won't mention any names.... uhhh hmmmm [cough] Nanny Ogg [cough]
                                LOL I was addicted to cigs for over 40 years and only managed to give them up by taking up vaping instead, but although it's demonstrably healthier I'm still addicted to the nicotine so I have no idea what I could replace my pool habit with, if I were ever so inclined ( and the first person to suggest knitting at my age will get nutpunched ) LOL

Comment

Hah! They probably wish that the table rental fees were actual real fees charged to our credit cards! The only way we would have any influence would be if we all boycotted and stopped playing... which would never happen :palm: There are too many people addicted... I won't mention any names.... uhhh hmmmm [cough] Nanny Ogg [cough]
                                  Um...I didnít realise you were so young, Dave...

Boycotting can be very effective if the demands are clear

Comment

LOL I was addicted to cigs for over 40 years and only managed to give them up by taking up vaping instead, but although it's demonstrably healthier I'm still addicted to the nicotine so I have no idea what I could replace my pool habit with, if I were ever so inclined ( and the first person to suggest knitting at my age will get nutpunched ) LOL
                                    Nut punched! BaHahahahhaa

Have you tried the patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pick E View Post

Um...I didnít realise you were so young, Dave...

Boycotting can be very effective if the demands are clear
                                      Hah! I wish I was young!

Comment

Nut punched! BaHahahahhaa

Have you tried the patch?
                                        There's a pool patch ? Moneyclip will not be happy LOL

Comment

• No, nicotine patch! :palm:

Comment

Working...
                                          X