X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
    No, nicotine patch! :palm:
    LOL I noo dat ! LOL

But why would I want a lousy patch when I can still enjoy the simulation of smoking and satisfy my nicotine craving whilst doing without the 4000+ carcinogens in tobacco ? LOL

Vaping is 95% safer than smoking btw and the only reason your government, federal and state, is banning it and using proven bad science to discredit the benefits vs tobacco is because they make literally billions in taxes from tobacco companies and they prioritise the almighty dollar over the lives of the American people.

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Hah! I wish I was young!
      The old want to be younger, the young want to be older...

Iím enjoying my current age, best of both.

Comment

• Thanks to 9ball I am in pole position in my club in the weekly scores.
        I think that should earn some pool cash?
        But tomorrow I am leaving for a week's holiday and I am not taking my laptop with me. I have never played 8 or 9ball on my phone but I will try.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
          Thanks to 9ball I am in pole position in my club in the weekly scores.
          But tomorrow I am leaving for a week's holiday and I am not taking my laptop with me. I have never played 8 or 9ball on my phone but I will try.
          I hope you won't regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            Thanks to 9ball I am in pole position in my club in the weekly scores.
            That's the only way I play is on my phone. I can't play using a mouse and keyboard. To each their own.

Comment

Working...
            X