New Rental Fees!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rental Fees!

Not sure exactly what's going on because I have these new table fees in one account and not in another. But if you are one of the ones that have these new table fees, you might find this table helpful.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rental Fees 2019-07-24 at 11.29.30 AM.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	277506

Thank you Dave. On Miami 9-ball and Dallas it's showing 6% on my account...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny94 View Post
      Thank you Dave. On Miami 9-ball and Dallas it's showing 6% on my account...
      Yes, my table agrees with you. Miami and Dallas are also 6%.

Comment

Got an update this morning. Now I'm ver 4.5.2-2120 and i still have Miami 6% in same 2 accts but my 3rd acct does not Very strange!

Comment

I also have 3 accounts the one over lv 100 Bangkok is 7% but the other which is lv 70 is 4%. A 3rd for the kids lv 16 has no rental fees yet I presume due to the low lv. I am guessing the fee is based on your lv but there is a possibility it may be calculated higher if your coin balance reaches 100 million

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberdyne T101 View Post
            I also have 3 accounts the one over lv 100 Bangkok is 7% but the other which is lv 70 is 4%. A 3rd for the kids lv 16 has no rental fees yet I presume due to the low lv. I am guessing the fee is based on your lv but there is a possibility it may be calculated higher if your coin balance reaches 100 million
            Hi Cyberdyne T101 and welcome to the forum. I'm guessing you're a big Terminator fan Have you seen the trailer for the new upcoming Terminator Dark fate movie? It looks AWESOME!!!

Back to your post... Trust me, the rental fees have nothing to do with your Level. I have a 200+ acct that doesn't have fees and a level 53 that has fees so it's not level related. I still haven't figured why. If you figure it out, please let us know.

Comment

Hi. Can someone please tell me where on my account I find the list of what my table rental fees are. I just recently noticed about 3 weeks ago that I am being charged rental fees for winning games. Seems very unfair as we have to purchase coins to play. Thanks. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                Hi. Can someone please tell me where on my account I find the list of what my table rental fees are. I just recently noticed about 3 weeks ago that I am being charged rental fees for winning games. Seems very unfair as we have to purchase coins to play. Thanks. Mike
                Hi MikeG and welcome to the forum.

1st of all, yes it is unfair that Miniclip charges a rental fee, but as I've said before, it's their game and you agreed to their Terms of Service agreement when you hit the "Install" button. It's not fair and it does suck because every coin helps right? Also your other statement "...as we have to purchase coins to play." is also inaccurate. You may "choose" to purchase coins, but you don't have to. Many players don't spend a penny playing this game. I confess that I've spent about $60usd on this game so far and that's since I started playing Dec 2017.

So to answer your original question on how to find out if the rental fees...
                1) CAREFULLY Tap on the little blue square with the white " i " on the bottom right of each table room. I say carefully because if you don't, you will activate playing that table room.
                2) You will now see the Prizes of the room. Tap on the Rules
                3) If you have a fee, it will be displayed at the bottom of the table room box.

Hope this helps. As far as I know, some accounts have the new rental fees in all tables except Monaco, London and tournament tables and other accounts only have rental fees in the top 3 tables.

Comment

You are correct davetv asta la vista baby

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberdyne T101 View Post
                    You are correct davetv asta la vista baby
                    I'll be Back! One of the most famous movie lines in history!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

I'll be Back! One of the most famous movie lines in history!
                      That was then.

Now Arnold says "Oy my back!"

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

That was then.

Now Arnold says "Oy my back!"
                        Hah! I respectfully disagree. The man can still kick ass for his age! His "back" is in way better shape than mine

Comment

Are these table fees already outdated? Iím getting totally different %s taken from my wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrari430s View Post
                            Are these table fees already outdated? Iím getting totally different %s taken from my wins.
                            Nothing has changed (for me at least) since I originated this post. I have 2 other accounts that have these rental fees on all tables (except London, Monaco and tournament) and one account that does not (other than the original Seoul, Mumbai and Berlin). And of those 2 that do have all rental fees, they are NOT the same. That is, in one account, the rental fee on Miami in one account is 6%, but in the other account the rental fee in Miami is only 4%?!? It's rather confusing because I can't figure out 1st why some accts ahve it and others don't. And of the ones that do, why the % differ?!?

Comment

I didnít know the issue was rental fees so I appreciate the thread about it. I came here to find out why thinking it was either a glitch or someone cheating. Thanks for clarifying.

Miniclip, if you are reading, please get rid of these fees. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mrshelpmeet View Post
                                I didnít know the issue was rental fees so I appreciate the thread about it. I came here to find out why thinking it was either a glitch or someone cheating. Thanks for clarifying.

Miniclip, if you are reading, please get rid of these fees. Thanks!
                                You're welcomed mrshelpmeet , but Miniclip doesn't read this forum, not in any official capacity that is. I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

WOW! I just looked and my two accounts that had rental fees in all tables except London, Monaco and tournament tables are now back to the way they were before... rental fees only in Seoul and above! I checked with a friend and his account has also gone back to no table rental fees in most tables! Wow, I wonder when this happened because I didn't notice it until just now! ​​​​​​​

Comment

That's the best news that miniclip has done and changed again. Have always annoyed me about this rental fee. I even avoided to play the game because I was always annoyed how many coins I lost by this fee. Thanks Miniclip, that it works again as before! I really hope the fee will not be reintroduced.

By the way, I noticed that on Tuesday evening, the rental fee was gone. Thanks Miniclip for that!

Comment

Hello doo and welcome to the forum

I completely agree. Removing the rental fees on all tables was a very nice thing to do. I say nice because they didn't have to do it. Remember though that table rental fees are still on Seoul, Mumbai, Berlin and Venice. But most players who play those tables have so much coins, the rental fees don't matter. But it's still the principle of the matter right?!? It's another small way that Miniclip takes back their coins.

Comment

Working...
                                      X