Difference in cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in cues?

Where is the difference in advanced cues and basic cues?

The simple answer is that the advanced cues have better FAST stats. FAST= Force, Aim, Spin, Time
    The advanced cues have higher FAST numbers/characteristics than the Basic cues. The Basic cues also max out at lower FAST than Advanced cues which max out lower than Expert cues. There are also Legendary cues which start near Expert cues and max out the highest... I believe. I'm not sure how all the expert cues max out.

Comment

Hey d4ve_tv Tomorrow I will have 40 pool cash to purchase the national queue as you advised.
      Thanks !

I don't know as yet which national queue to choose. My ancestry is complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
        Hey d4ve_tv Tomorrow I will have 40 pool cash to purchase the national queue as you advised.
        Thanks !

I don't know as yet which national queue to choose. My ancestry is complicated.
        dhakapapa Have you looked at my cue chart in the pinned post? Here's the link. It starts on page 3: https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...d-time-updated

Yes the Country cue is one of if not the best "value" if you are a beginner. It has very very good FAST stats with amazingly low recharge cost. I highly recommend a country cue to any beginner starting the game. If you play for about 3 weeks, you will have enough cash (40) to get one. Good luck with picking one. There are many to choose from and they all look great!
        If you need any help, post here or message me directly.

Comment

I have obtained the national queue and my wins have gone up a lot. Thanks brother !
          Now to get the legendary queues I had a look : you can't buy them, you need to buy boxes ?
          I suspect you might end up with a few pieces of the legendary but none complete ? Am I right?

Comment

Congratulations dhakapapa ! What country did you decide on?

Yes the Legendary cues is a good goal to reach other than increasing your coins and rings. The only way to get a Legendary cue is to open Legendary boxes. The only way to get Legendary boxes is to purchase them with pool cash. Well there is a small possibility to win a Legendary box in the spinning wheel, but it rarely happens. So you can only get pool cash by buying with real money or getting the daily pool or be in a club that tops country. I wish you luck brother. If you have plenty of money laying around, then buy pool cash, otherwise, my best advice is be patient and plan your goals. Take advantage of any special offers that pop up. If you find a deal where you can get about 55 to 60 pool cash per dollar, that's a good deal! I came across an offer of 1500 pool cash for $19.99usd and I went for it bc that was a once in a lifetime deal. Don't give up and most importantly, have FUN!

Comment

I chose the Belgian queue because I was born there and that's what it says on my passport.
              But my parents came from two other countries and I work and live in yet another country.

I joined a club but we will never reach top three for pool cash
              I guess I will have to buy pool cash with real cash

I did get one part of the Minotaur queue in a normal box already.

Comment

Donít get too hung up on the legendary cues. I am currently using the emerald cue which is 8,7,8,8. I very rarely get in a situation where the cue is stopping me from making a shot.

When you are playing at lower levels (below Shanghai) the recharge is important. I use the invisible cue which cost me nothing and has a fast of 4,4,4,4 and recharge of 400. Still good enough to get me from zero to 100mill.

Comment

I just looked at the Belgium cue. It is very cool looking! Simple. Just black, yellow and red, but it's elegant. I like it!
                  Be patient and look for the best deal for pool cash.
                  Oh, if you already have a piece of Minotaur cue, you are 3 pieces away!

Comment

Working...
                  X