Most of my achievements have gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of my achievements have gone

Has anyone noticed this. I got a notification saying tournament winner but I didnít win a tournament I lost a 9 ball pool game. Then I saw some others so I looked at my profile went to achievements and most of them have gone. Iíve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that didnít bring them back. I do hope this is a glitch and it fixes itself quickly.

Yes it's a lag issue with servers. They will return.

Comment

Originally posted by -fr3nchy- View Post
      Yes it's a lag issue with servers. They will return.
      Iíve noticed yesterday a notification said no internet connection and took ages to load. My internet was ok as I could access the internet and play other games. So I thought the server might have been down with what you said makes sense. Iíll leave playing the game until tomorrow

Comment

I can assure you that lots of users have the same issue.
        So no need to panic.

Comment

Interesting post Must be regional. I have not received any such notification of being a tournament winner and my achievements appear normal. They are still there 96/109. I haven't been tracking my achievements so I don't know if I've lost some, but my achievements still show up. I hope the glitch is resolved soon Pep

Comment

I just checked now and theyíre back. I only check mine to see which I can go for ie win a game of 8 ball in under 2 min or a golden break in 9 ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Pep View Post
              I just checked now and theyíre back. I only check mine to see which I can go for ie win a game of 8 ball in under 2 min or a golden break in 9 ball.
              Phew! Glad they're back. Hmmmm... that is a good "goal" to have... I mean to look at what achievements you can rack up. Good idea Pep
              The only one that I want right now is the 10,000 games won "Legend" Achievement! Now that's an achievement winning 10,000 games. Well, I suppose I could sit in London for a few hours and play a bunch of games, but I'm not going to do that. But just having won 10,000 games is pretty cool. I'm not even close. I'm past halfway tho at 5,342 and that took me 1.5 years!

Comment

Don't think about it and just play. You'll hit 10,000 before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by -fr3nchy- View Post
                  Don't think about it and just play. You'll hit 10,000 before you know it.
                  I dunno... 5,000 games is A LOT of games

Comment

Pep,

I have done a thorough investigation and have found the issue:

Achievements were granted prior to you proving to the world that you do not suck. Thus they were suspended to give you the opportunity to either confirm or deny that you suck. In this case, you denied that you suck and, after demonstrating this, were restored to your former glory.

Bask bountifully in the light pouring forth from the awesomeness that are your crown jewels.

Comment

Now that's funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X