So angry right now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So angry right now

I'm shaking so much with anger right now.... Lost over 50 million since last night!!! Mostly because these effing maggot *%#@!suckers get lucky on the 9 ball. Only a few times can I get opponents to miss by chat-bombing them with various chat phrases to distract them... and if I lose, all I can say is In your face!! for all the good it does. Wish they had a F#%! You!...... $hitty lucky players...

I'll make it back but not at the expense of a lot of yelling and cursing...

Sorry to hear about your bad streak Ryan Cawdor . I know it doesn't make you feel any better, but we've all been there. I wish I had a punching bag because I've hit my hand on the kitchen counter a couple times and it hurt like h#LL! But I'd rather do that than destroy my expensive phone which I just recently finished paying off.

My most recent rant was the Mexico tournament that just ended. Three times I made it to the finals of round 2 and all 3 times my opponent broke and ran out! What can I do when that happens?!? Absolutely nothing but curse! After having to win 5 games in a row to get there and then that happens! Sigh... and with those tournaments, it's not about the money, it's about getting that ring. So now I have to wait for Mexico to come around again which will be about a month I guess.

But I understand too that with the bad there's also good. I've been on a win streak where it fell great! But it does seem like my bad streaks outweigh the good ones. Or maybe we remember the bad ones better?!? Anyway, don't lose hope. Just keep at it. We have to put up with this crap bc we love this game! Right? LOL :palm:

Comment

You lost 50 million coins. Well, you wouldn't have lost them if you didn't have them to lose.

Grow up. You will have losses. Fight back with wins, not griping.

Comment

Hey Ryan, as d4ve said we've all been there, done that and torn up the tshirt LOL

My worst loss in one session was about half yours but I bet my yelling and cursing was twice yours LOL

Of course you will get it back, d4ve is right again when he says we tend to remember the bad times more than the good ones and regardless of whether you "had them to lose" or not no-one likes losing, I get uptight when I lose a few piddly 10k games in a row even though I have over 200m in each of the accounts I play most LOL

Btw chat bombing is a mugs game LOL, 99% of players are used to it and just ignore it LOL

Also, if you want to win based on skill more than luck, play your high value games in 8Ball and leave 9Ball for fun and practice

As "someone" said earlier..... 9Ball Sux........

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
          Sorry to hear about your bad streak Ryan Cawdor . I know it doesn't make you feel any better, but we've all been there. I wish I had a punching bag because I've hit my hand on the kitchen counter a couple times and it hurt like h#LL! But I'd rather do that than destroy my expensive phone which I just recently finished paying off.

My most recent rant was the Mexico tournament that just ended. Three times I made it to the finals of round 2 and all 3 times my opponent broke and ran out! What can I do when that happens?!? Absolutely nothing but curse! After having to win 5 games in a row to get there and then that happens! Sigh... and with those tournaments, it's not about the money, it's about getting that ring. So now I have to wait for Mexico to come around again which will be about a month I guess.

But I understand too that with the bad there's also good. I've been on a win streak where it fell great! But it does seem like my bad streaks outweigh the good ones. Or maybe we remember the bad ones better?!? Anyway, don't lose hope. Just keep at it. We have to put up with this crap bc we love this game! Right? LOL :palm:
          Yeah, I had to vent... Made back 20 million so far but it took a couple of hours...

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
            Hey Ryan, as d4ve said we've all been there, done that and torn up the tshirt LOL

My worst loss in one session was about half yours but I bet my yelling and cursing was twice yours LOL

Of course you will get it back, d4ve is right again when he says we tend to remember the bad times more than the good ones and regardless of whether you "had them to lose" or not no-one likes losing, I get uptight when I lose a few piddly 10k games in a row even though I have over 200m in each of the accounts I play most LOL

Btw chat bombing is a mugs game LOL, 99% of players are used to it and just ignore it LOL

Also, if you want to win based on skill more than luck, play your high value games in 8Ball and leave 9Ball for fun and practice

As "someone" said earlier..... 9Ball Sux........
            I just discovered the Berlin Platz game. Very cool... It's the 25 million 8ball bank game. I really like this one because it theoretically allows someone to catch up and win..... like so: opponent is running out on me and gets to the 8 ball, but misses the bank. So I ran out my stripes to get to the 8 ball... I bank it and win. Out of the 8 games I played, I won 6..... then a couple of hours later I play it again and immediately lost 3 in a row. Bah....

Definitely is a fun one... i''ll prolly be playing that more than 9ball now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

I just discovered the Berlin Platz game. Very cool... It's the 25 million 8ball bank game. I really like this one because it theoretically allows someone to catch up and win..... like so: opponent is running out on me and gets to the 8 ball, but misses the bank. So I ran out my stripes to get to the 8 ball... I bank it and win. Out of the 8 games I played, I won 6..... then a couple of hours later I play it again and immediately lost 3 in a row. Bah....

I aint got the guts to play Berlin LOL but I do enjoy playing indirect on the black on another site, and atm I'm going to save my all indy games for low value tables against low level players ( and before a certain person starts bleating how unfair it is for a 159 to play n00bs, they play straight pool so it evens up the odds) LOL

Comment

I'm shaking so much with anger right now.... Lost over 50 million since last night!!! Mostly because these effing maggot *%#@!suckers get lucky on the 9 ball. Only a few times can I get opponents to miss by chat-bombing them with various chat phrases to distract them... and if I lose, all I can say is In your face!! for all the good it does. Wish they had a F#%! You!...... $hitty lucky players...

Miami 9-ball does that to you LOL.... I'm glad to hear you are coming back. One thing I found though, when I'm on a losing streak I'll cut my bets by 75% until the monkey's off my back so to speak. Until the momentum goes my way then I go back to normal bets...

Comment

It's great that you've liked BERLIN PLATZ... But dont get too carried away with it. There are times when you'd lose a lot of games in a row there. It's great place to gain the coins, but is equally ominous place to lose em all LOL.
                  Just a tip, never take any player there for granted. The players there might have 30% win rate but they will be good as heck. Good Luck for getting the rings there

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny94 View Post

Miami 9-ball does that to you LOL.... I'm glad to hear you are coming back. One thing I found though, when I'm on a losing streak I'll cut my bets by 75% until the monkey's off my back so to speak. Until the momentum goes my way then I go back to normal bets...
                    that's a good practice... I should do it more often then I do. I tend to chase the money.... though in real life I'm a lot more careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

It's great that you've liked BERLIN PLATZ... But dont get too carried away with it. There are times when you'd lose a lot of games in a row there. It's great place to gain the coins, but is equally ominous place to lose em all LOL.
                      Just a tip, never take any player there for granted. The players there might have 30% win rate but they will be good as heck. Good Luck for getting the rings there
                      I have no idea how the rings work...what are they for? and yeah, I just lost 150 million in 6 straight games... grrrr… can't complain tho, opponents earned the wins...

Comment

that's a good practice... I should do it more often then I do. I tend to chase the money.... though in real life I'm a lot more careful.
                        First of all, ignore Theognome Vent all you want. This is the place to do it. This is an open forum about 8 ball pool so I see it as fair game if you want to discuss anything related to the game. I have vented here so I think it's fine if you want to do it.

2nd, how did you NOT know about Berlin until now??! If you started playing less than a month ago then ok, but everyone should know about the "highest" ranked table in the game... well I said highest in quotes because if you pay the weekly/monthly PRO subscription, you will also have access to the Venice table which would then be the highest ranked table with a 75M bet! And yes, as Talha_Sajjad said and you've discovered, Berlin (or Venice) is a great way to win a lot, but it's also a great way to lose a lot. And yes, there are many many players who can easily bank the 8 ball with ease so Berlin is nothing to them.

Do you know about Rome? It's basically exactly like Berlin except you're betting 4M instead of 25M. Rome is a great place to practice before going to Berlin.

Comment

I have no idea how the rings work...what are they for? and yeah, I just lost 150 million in 6 straight games... grrrr… can't complain tho, opponents earned the wins...
                          You must have just started playing 8bp. So for most of the tables including Berlin, there is a set number of wins that you have to earn at which point you will get a "ring" for that table. Your wins are tracked on the front windows of table under the picture of the ring. It will be tracked by a blue bar showing 0/70 Wins for example. So when you get your 70th win in Berlin, you will get a Berlin ring. But to get your 2nd ring, you will have win something like 0/72 wins. The amount required goes up with each ring. So while you're playing Berlin, take a look at your opponent's profile. If you see a person who has 150 Berlin rings, then you're playing someone who know how to bank the 8! Can you imagine how many Berlin wins you would need to get your 150th ring? OMG!

Comment

You're angry? Try losing 1.5 billion in 2 weeks after signing up to play in Venice.

Everything that could go wrong or should I say fixed by Miniclip, literally happened. Screwed over in Winning positions.

Fuk You Miniclip!!!

Comment

Ryan Cawdor ( and Tornado )

LOL I love venters, they are so entertaining LOL

Like d4ve said, just ignore negative nellies who have the bald faced cheek to try and tell you what to post LOL

Better to get it off your chest than sit there stewing until the dog has to call 911 for it's own safety LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

You're angry? Try losing 1.5 billion in 2 weeks after signing up to play in Venice.

Everything that could go wrong or should I say fixed by Miniclip, literally happened. Screwed over in Winning positions.

Fuk You Miniclip!!!
                                Now this is how you VENT! Crap, if I lost 1.5B I would vent too! I'm too cheap to pay for Venice, but in a way I'm glad you have to pay for it bc it it was free like Berlin, I'd be tempted to try it and lose A LOT! I just hope that 1.5B wasn't your last 1.5B. I'm still miffed that I got to rd 2 finals of Mexico 3 times and all 3 times my opp broke and ran out... that's just bad bad luck and it blowz!

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                                  Better to get it off your chest than sit there stewing until the dog has to call 911 for it's own safety LOL
                                  I'd hate to be a pet in your house!

Comment

I'd hate to be a pet in your house!
                                    LOL

Comment

You must have just started playing 8bp. So for most of the tables including Berlin, there is a set number of wins that you have to earn at which point you will get a "ring" for that table. Your wins are tracked on the front windows of table under the picture of the ring. It will be tracked by a blue bar showing 0/70 Wins for example. So when you get your 70th win in Berlin, you will get a Berlin ring. But to get your 2nd ring, you will have win something like 0/72 wins. The amount required goes up with each ring. So while you're playing Berlin, take a look at your opponent's profile. If you see a person who has 150 Berlin rings, then you're playing someone who know how to bank the 8! Can you imagine how many Berlin wins you would need to get your 150th ring? OMG!
                                      IIRC the first berlin ring requires 75 wins, the second one 76, the third one 77 and so on. For each successive ring the required number of wins increments by 1. This increment works for each tier.

For 150 rings in berlin, one should win [(150/2)*(2*75+((150-1)*1))]= 22,425 berlin games ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

IIRC the first berlin ring requires 75 wins, the second one 76, the third one 77 and so on. For each successive ring the required number of wins increments by 1. This increment works for each tier.

For 150 rings in berlin, one should win [(150/2)*(2*75+((150-1)*1))]= 22,425 berlin games ONLY.
                                        Talha_Sajjad you have passed your Math exams! I double checked your math and you are spot on my young friend. I don't know what formula you used above tho. I cheated and used a spreadsheet, but it verified your numbers! Great work!

So yes, to summarize, if you have 150 Berlin rings, that means you won 22,425 Berlin games! And to get your 151st Berlin ring, you would have to win 225 Berlin games!

Comment

Working...
                                        X