No announcement yet.

So angry right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's awesome! Wait till you get your country cue up to Level 6! 8-8-7-6! You'll be pissing every opponent off!
    I'm 27/60 pieces on Level 6 and I think when I get the remaining 33 pieces, it will be maxed... that's my hope at least.

I should play more Rome, but I'm playing mostly Seoul to get my country cue pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
      That's awesome! Wait till you get your country cue up to Level 6! 8-8-7-6! You'll be pissing every opponent off!
      I'm 27/60 pieces on Level 6 and I think when I get the remaining 33 pieces, it will be maxed... that's my hope at least.

I should play more Rome, but I'm playing mostly Seoul to get my country cue pieces.
      Ooooh thank you for that, I was getting a bit frustrated with Romes' crappy cue rewards, now I know where I need to play LOL

Comment

• Keep us updated! I just posted to a Facebook group, but I'm wondering what's the deal with this Trophy Road update. Is Miniclip not rolling it out to "all" mobile accounts or just some will have and some won't??! Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
          Keep us updated! I just posted to a Facebook group, but I'm wondering what's the deal with this Trophy Road update. Is Miniclip not rolling it out to "all" mobile accounts or just some will have and some won't??! Sigh.
          lol first update... just won a game in Seoul and got an 8 hour box, will let you know if I get a Country piece tomorrow LOL

Comment

• OMFG there's a 5% rental fee on that table, I lost 500k of my prize !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
              OMFG there's a 5% rental fee on that table, I lost 500k of my prize !
              Sorry I forgot to mention that. Yes the table rental fees start with Seoul (5%) then Mumbai (6%) and continues up to Berlin (7%). Guess that's why you have greater chance of getting a country cue piece since you have to also pay table rental fee I just want to max out my country cue just to do it. I don't use it much at all because it doesn't give coins back like the Legendary cues.

Comment

• Seoul was a big disappointment.

An 8 hour box from a 10m table and this is the crap I got

​​​​​​​Moneyclip sucks LOL

Comment

• Why has Moneyclip re-enabled right clicking on the table ?

I distinctly remember kicking up a fuss about this in the old forum and they actually listened and disabled right click very soon afterwards, and now it's back ?

Nothing is more frustrating than carefully lining up a shot only to accidentally rest your fingers too heavily on the right side of the mouse and find you just clicked 'release' well before you were ready, only to watch the ball move in entirely the wrong direction and at entirely the wrong speed.

Especially when you're just about to bank the black for 8 million coins

Moneyclip sucks.... stripes and solids LOL

Comment

• Who here plays a lot in Rome ?

Has anyone else noticed that quite a lot of Rome players seem to be concentrating so hard on clearing the table that they sometimes forget they are supposed to bank the black and just pot it straight in ?

At least that's what I think is happening, I can't see any other reason for it, and I'm pretty sure it's not because they feel sorry for the poor defenceless little old lady since my avatar and profile looks far from poor or defenceless LOL

It seems to happen at least once a day since I started playing there regularly.

I'm not complaining though, free coins with little to no effort is always welcome LOL

Comment

Seoul was a big disappointment.

An 8 hour box from a 10m table and this is the crap I got

​​​​​​​Moneyclip sucks LOL
                      Oh don't expect to get country cue pieces all the time... they are still few and far between... that's Minishitz for ya But your chances of getting a country cue piece are still way better in Seoul than in Rome... I think.

Comment

Why has Moneyclip re-enabled right clicking on the table ?

Especially when you're just about to bank the black for 8 million coins

Moneyclip sucks.... stripes and solids LOL
                        Sorry for you PC players!

Comment

Who here plays a lot in Rome ?

Has anyone else noticed that quite a lot of Rome players seem to be concentrating so hard on clearing the table that they sometimes forget they are supposed to bank the black and just pot it straight in ?

I'm not complaining though, free coins with little to no effort is always welcome LOL
                          It's been awhile but first time I saw that I was laughing my ass off because I was thinking they "forgot" to bank it. But now I'm thinking they were being nice and giving me the game. Surely they knew you had to bank the 8 right? Because don't the "bumpers" flash green? Or maybe they didn't know what the flashing green bumpers meant?!? If they didn't, they have no business playing Rome. Also when you play Rome for the very first time, the game pauses and gives you a short warning/tutorial that you have to bank the 8.

Comment

• country cues are pretty rare, you have to open a few thousand boxes to get it maxed (speaking from my personal experience)
                            same with other rare cues, it's very hard to find specific expert pieces that are exclusive to berlin for example

Comment

• d4ve_tv

LOL I wasn't expecting to get Country pieces, just hoping, and I certainly wasn't expecting to get such crappy pieces from a 10m table LOL

Also, yes the cushions do flash and we do get a warning before the game, which I still haven't got rid of yet so I'm getting it every game, but I'm not convinced they were being "nice", when I do that I usually wish my opponent good luck just before I give them the game and I sure as hell don't do it for that many coins LOL

Anything over 10k and I'm taking no prisoners, although I did give away 10m once but that is because I refuse to take a friends coins and we matched up purely by accident LOL

johndoe

I don't really care about maxing my Country cues, I just want to get them both up to level 5 and I will be quite happy LOL

Just spent an hour or so in Rome and with so few players at this time of night I was constantly being matched with pro's and since all I was doing was trying to fill my empty box spaces before bedtime I only needed 3 wins, but it just wasn't happening so with 2 filled and 2 still empty I decided enough was enough and went to Seoul and won, so that left 1 to fill and I did that by winning my first Mumbai game LOL

Fingers crossed, I might get a few Country pieces when I open them all over the course of tomorrow LOL

Comment

d4ve_tv

LOL I wasn't expecting to get Country pieces, just hoping, and I certainly wasn't expecting to get such crappy pieces from a 10m table LOL

Also, yes the cushions do flash and we do get a warning before the game, which I still haven't got rid of yet so I'm getting it every game, but I'm not convinced they were being "nice", when I do that I usually wish my opponent good luck just before I give them the game and I sure as hell don't do it for that many coins LOL

Anything over 10k and I'm taking no prisoners, although I did give away 10m once but that is because I refuse to take a friends coins and we matched up purely by accident LOL

johndoe

I don't really care about maxing my Country cues, I just want to get them both up to level 5 and I will be quite happy LOL

Just spent an hour or so in Rome and with so few players at this time of night I was constantly being matched with pro's and since all I was doing was trying to fill my empty box spaces before bedtime I only needed 3 wins, but it just wasn't happening so with 2 filled and 2 still empty I decided enough was enough and went to Seoul and won, so that left 1 to fill and I did that by winning my first Mumbai game LOL

Fingers crossed, I might get a few Country pieces when I open them all over the course of tomorrow LOL
                                GOOD LUCK !

Comment

• I’m angry now that i can’t watch video ads for pool cash anymore, every time i try it pauses for ages then says “no videos available” Grrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                    I’m angry now that i can’t watch video ads for pool cash anymore, every time i try it pauses for ages then says “no videos available” Grrrrrr

Mine does that..try refreshing page

Comment

johndoe

you still have to open quite a few boxes even then, couple of hundred at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                        I’m angry now that i can’t watch video ads for pool cash anymore, every time i try it pauses for ages then says “no videos available” Grrrrrr
                                        Try watching one for coins, usually works and then should work for cash.

But remember, always spin before coins or cash!

Comment

although I did give away 10m once but that is because I refuse to take a friends coins and we matched up purely by accident LOL
                                          I can vouch for that, because it was me, lol. Still say you should have taken the kill Nan, you only had a simple black to win, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X