X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO

Thank You

johndoe

What I find annoying is that I got them up to levels 3 and 4 relatively quickly, almost exclusively from Vegas boxes, then suddenly the pieces were no longer dropping.
    It makes you think that Moneyclip might want people to play high tier games in the mistaken belief that they will have a better chance of getting the pieces they need
    and thereby face the possibility of losing all or most of their stash and have to pay real money to get more coins to play even higher tiers when they are invariably
    disappointed.

Am I just being cynical or is Moneyclip just being Moneyclip ? LOL

COOLOCKER

Shhhh Jimmy, shoulda let people hope they meet up with me by accident for free money, but now they know it was you they will know that you are just about the only person I would willingly give millions of coins to

Comment

• i'm not really sure and i don't think anybody can say with certainty. it would make sense to have a higher chance to get more pieces by playing in higher stakes tables
      getting them to level 3-4 is easy but after that you need 30-40-60 pieces which sums up to 130 so it will take a long time and i'd say around 1k-2k boxes
      i was planning to use the country cue once i had it maxed but i have better expert cues from berlin which i am still collecting now
      i do not have legendary cues but for those of you that do it's pretty redundant to max out country cue because i don't think anybody would use that over a legendary one

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post
        i'm not really sure and i don't think anybody can say with certainty. it would make sense to have a higher chance to get more pieces by playing in higher stakes tables
        getting them to level 3-4 is easy but after that you need 30-40-60 pieces which sums up to 130 so it will take a long time and i'd say around 1k-2k boxes
        i was planning to use the country cue once i had it maxed but i have better expert cues from berlin which i am still collecting now
        i do not have legendary cues but for those of you that do it's pretty redundant to max out country cue because i don't think anybody would use that over a legendary one
        Nanny Ogg I don't think you're being cynical at all! I think you're being perfectly logical because that's exactly what I think too Miniclip game designers are geniuses. Getting (the good) cue pieces take forever and yes I too believe they entice you to play more expensive tables luring you with the believe that you will get better pieces but at same time taking on more risk of losing higher amounts of coins. Many call it a "scam" but now I realize the "genius" behind it! And yet, I know it's not "impossible" because I have friends who have maxed out the Solar System cue or the Black Hole cue, etc. Now how long did it take them? or how many Berlin victory boxes did they have to open? I don't know but I have an educated guess... A LOT

johndoe I have all 20 leg cues, but I still want to max out my country cue even tho as you mentioned why would I even use it since I have leg cues??? Because back in the day I worked my ass off getting those first 40 pool cash to buy my country cue! And Damn It, by Gawd I'm going to get it frickin Maxed out... one day

Comment

• Well I opened 8 boxes today on 2 accounts.

6 from Rome, 1 Seoul and 1 Mumbai.

All were completely useless to me, although I did get the last piece of the Sapphire cue, it's just a shame you can't gift unwanted cues to your friends otherwise I would gladly give it to Julia Sapphire11759

Comment

• I shall consider my win in one of my weekly leagues as compensation for the crappy boxes from my previous post LOL

Comment

• I forgot I was using my new Mythical Legendary and I leveled up 3 times while winning this weeks league dammit LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                Well I opened 8 boxes today on 2 accounts.

6 from Rome, 1 Seoul and 1 Mumbai.

All were completely useless to me, although I did get the last piece of the Sapphire cue, it's just a shame you can't gift unwanted cues to your friends otherwise I would gladly give it to Julia Sapphire11759
                So sweet if you dear Nan....... i do have this cue and would love to use it with power lol... imaging it with full power and it was solely MINE !!! CREATED just for ME !!!! LOL......
                I want my UK cue full charged... says play in vegas when i go to the cue info.... but i do and NOTHING.

Comment

• Thanks for the tips on getting the cash videos to work - still no luck for me though :/

Comment

• Won another couple of games in Rome while trying to fill my empty box slots and then started to struggle, 1 slot left and 2 losses in a row so went to Berlin for the last slot and had what could be the most satisfying win in a very long time, because let's face it folks, being on the receiving end of a denial is always very frustrating but slapping your opponent with one is such a good feeling, especially when it's for 25m LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

So sweet if you dear Nan....... i do have this cue and would love to use it with power lol... imaging it with full power and it was solely MINE !!! CREATED just for ME !!!! LOL......
                      I want my UK cue full charged... says play in vegas when i go to the cue info.... but i do and NOTHING.
                      I'd love to use it myself Julia, I so want a pink cue to colour match my Nanny Ogg accounts pink hair, pink clothes and pink background avatar LOL but I don't want a cue that charges ridiculous recharge fees when it gets leveled up, it's bad enough that I actually ended up paying Moneyclip 1.25 million coins for the privilege of getting utterly crap boxes from Seoul and Mumbai the other day thanks to table fees LOL

Comment

I'd love to use it myself Julia, I so want a pink cue to colour match my Nanny Ogg accounts pink hair, pink clothes and pink background avatar LOL but I don't want a cue that charges ridiculous recharge fees when it gets leveled up, it's bad enough that I actually ended up paying Moneyclip 1.25 million coins for the privilege of getting utterly crap boxes from Seoul and Mumbai the other day thanks to table fees LOL
                        Nan i knew straight away why you would want the sapphire cue .. im willing to swap it for your best cue if you like? Lol. one that i dont need to re charge ... hey i try cues without re charge and some are fab .. except breaking that is lol. The amount to re charge cues that i want would leave me unable to play seeing my pityful balance . Country cues are all the same im sure.. i played in vegas and still no sign of upgrade coming...why? Opening boxes giving me rubbish.. cant get anywhere this rut im stuck in.lol.

Comment

• Nanny Ogg Congrats on winning 125 pool cash! Those are harder and harder to do with players these days getting Billions with low levels.

Comment

• seems like this would be a good opportunity for you guys to thoroughly test how many boxes it takes to upgrade your country cue
                            this could also work for other cues if anybody cares to make some sort of statistic (personally i only keep track of berlin boxes and cues)

make a txt file and write down
                            1-how many pieces you need
                            2-how many boxes you open
                            3-when and how many cue pieces you get
                            4-what kind of boxes you open
                            5-which table and what type 3-8-12hours

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

I leveled 2 of them to lvl 3 and 4 mostly in Vegas, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if MC have changed the drop rate since then to make it infinitely harder to get those pieces in all but the highest tables.

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                Nanny Ogg Congrats on winning 125 pool cash! Those are harder and harder to do with players these days getting Billions with low levels.
                                Cheers D4ve

Comment

seems like this would be a good opportunity for you guys to thoroughly test how many boxes it takes to upgrade your country cue
                                  this could also work for other cues if anybody cares to make some sort of statistic (personally i only keep track of berlin boxes and cues)

Waaay too much like hard work LOL

I'll pass

Comment

Waaay too much like hard work LOL

I'll pass
                                    Lol me too... how to make a txt file ? Shite im stuck aleady and as for number 5 , ? What is that? Lol

Comment

seems like this would be a good opportunity for you guys to thoroughly test how many boxes it takes to upgrade your country cue

Are you suggesting this as a personal project for curiosity sake? Because the information you collect doesn't really help anyone else because it's randomized. Yes the amount of pieces you need is not random, but everything else like how many and what kind of boxes it took you to get the needed pieces will be different for me. That is, say it took you 257 boxes to max out your country cue. Well it might take me 300 or 200. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Are you suggesting this as a personal project for curiosity sake? Because the information you collect doesn't really help anyone else because it's randomized. Yes the amount of pieces you need is not random, but everything else like how many and what kind of boxes it took you to get the needed pieces will be different for me. That is, say it took you 257 boxes to max out your country cue. Well it might take me 300 or 200. Right?
                                        i already have a general idea based my case since i maxed out my country cue a long time ago. yes the info is randomized but you can guesstimate within a pretty good range, because statistically speaking every cue has a certain chance to drop pieces
                                        table type matters most probably and i believe the higher you play the higher chance you get to find and upgrade cues more quickly, simply based on the number of cue pieces the box contains
                                        consistency is the key, opening boxes every day every chance you get and you have to keep grinding for months
                                        my rough estimate was 1-2k boxes to max country cue because i did not thoroughly check it each time i found it as i knew i would eventually get it by just opening more boxes which works for any cue
                                        another thing that i didn't consider as much was what table box i open and as i said before, i believe this to be the most important thing
                                        as a comparison let's say you open 1k berlin boxes versus 1k las vegas boxes, surely you would get more pieces from berlin, by quite a bit of a margin i believe
                                        maybe 1k berlin boxes would even be enough to max out a country cue

also remember that you can't expect to just open a few boxes at any table and get anything decent
                                        collecting cues was designed to be a really long process which isn't bad because it would be boring otherwise
                                        Last edited by johndoe; 24-03-20, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Finally got 4 Country cue pieces last night on my main alt, I will let you guess which table I had to play to get them LOL

Only need another 20 to level up

Comment

Working...
                                          X