So angry right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
    Finally got 4 Country cue pieces last night on my main alt, I will let you guess which table I had to play to get them LOL

Only need another 20 to level up
    Good luck on this mission Nan lol. You'll get them years ahead of me win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose 1 is all that happens... cant get anywhere cue wise for months ... i hate pool lol

Comment

• I don’t mind that it is hard to get cue pieces, i enjoy it when i finally get to max a cue out

Only have 45 of them so far, none of my expert cues are there yet, but Tungsten is only a few pieces away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
        I don’t mind that it is hard to get cue pieces, i enjoy it when i finally get to max a cue out

Only have 45 of them so far, none of my expert cues are there yet, but Tungsten is only a few pieces away.
        You got 45 cues in total?

Comment

• 45 that are maxed out

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
            45 that are maxed out
            crikey.... well done..... you know how many i got maxed ? ...... 0............... 7 yrs i played this ANNOYING game lol

Comment

• To be fair, the boxes for cue pieces only started last year

Comment

• I still have had time to put some power in my cues lol.... my focus is on my country cue but vegas wont let me get any power. Sapphire cue i been using without power also lol... im stuck were i am... doomed... lol. I ignored tonnes of upgrades to all my other cues because i dont want to use them..xp yes would of mattered if done at the beginning for each upgrade but now the re charge is too much if did it now... i hope i making sense of what i believe is true lol...

Comment

• I am nowhere near even getting my first cue maxed out. The PC version will probably die before i get the chance or even get near maxing out the 1st, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                    I am nowhere near even getting my first cue maxed out. The PC version will probably die before i get the chance or even get near maxing out the 1st, lol.
                    ... you can do it when you B & Q it ..lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

... you can do it when you B & Q it ..lol.
                      B for break my cue, and Q for quarantine, lol. yeah, thats happening right now, lol.

Comment

B for break my cue, and Q for quarantine, lol. yeah, thats happening right now, lol.

Comment

I am nowhere near even getting my first cue maxed out. The PC version will probably die before i get the chance or even get near maxing out the 1st, lol.
                          Which cue are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Which cue are you talking about?
                            I havent got a great collection of cues d4ve_tv as i was out of the game for a long time. But my tried and trusted cue is the Palladium cue. Im not sure that cue is even available in the mobile or PC version any more? And if it isnt, then maxing it out is probably out the window, lol.

russian image host

Comment

• COOLOCKER

I got a couple of pieces the other day from a Berlin box

d4ve_tv

We were talking about people being nice in Rome the other day, and as I am talking about Berlin as well right now, I played a guy there at more than double my level, who noticed after my break that my second shot was a bank shot so he followed my lead and we played the entire game using indirect LOL

Took a while, but eventually we were both almost clear and he finally had the advantage with only the 8 to pot.

He chose a pocket then quite deliberately potted it in a different one LOL

Now that is definitely being nice !

What a Gentleman

Comment

• Ah, thanks for that Nanny Ogg . Dam those boxes though, lol. I bought mine straight out when i had enough cash, before those boxes came into it. And if Berlin is the only place to get them, then im going to be a long time waiting, lol.

Comment

I havent got a great collection of cues d4ve_tv as i was out of the game for a long time. But my tried and trusted cue is the Palladium cue. Im not sure that cue is even available in the mobile or PC version any more? And if it isnt, then maxing it out is probably out the window, lol.

russian image host
                                  what table do you normally play on? there are quite a few easy to get cues with pretty decent stats

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post

what table do you normally play on? there are quite a few easy to get cues with pretty decent stats
                                    Ive been playing a whole lot of Bejing (NGL) games johndoe . Its weird, but i play better at NGL than guided games, lol.

Comment

• COOLOCKER Palladium cue is a great cue. I do remember seeing it for sale with pool cash in old PC version. I didn't buy it then so I think I got my Palladium by just playing and getting the pieces needed. I looked thru and found it on my list and my Palladium is currently at Level 4 at 25/30 pieces.

I was going to post a ss of it, but if you look at Nanny Ogg 's Palladium graphic, you'll see it says like in mine, off to the right in blue: Play in Rome. So if you're playing in Beijing you have almost no chance of getting a victory box that will give you a Palladium cue piece. No necessarily Berlin, but at least Rome or above. So Rome, Bangkok, Seoul, Mumbai, Berlin or Venice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                                        COOLOCKER

We were talking about people being nice in Rome the other day, and as I am talking about Berlin as well right now, I played a guy there at more than double my level, who noticed after my break that my second shot was a bank shot so he followed my lead and we played the entire game using indirect LOL

Took a while, but eventually we were both almost clear and he finally had the advantage with only the 8 to pot.

He chose a pocket then quite deliberately potted it in a different one LOL

Now that is definitely being nice !

What a Gentleman
                                        You should've taken a ss and posted so we can give him props. Yes a very cool dude. That's what I usually do when I have the itch to play in lower table and donate coins so to speak. I'll do what you describe and purpose play a bank and if opp reciprocates, then we play indirect the rest of the game. Your guy obviously didn't need the 25M he donated to you, but he appreciated a worthy opponent in you who gave him a good game!

Comment

• COOLOCKER

Hey Jimmy, I understand that you are used to the Palladium but the difference between that and the Country cue is virtually non-existent and if you ever do decide to try and upgrade then you might want to consider that ( as far as I am aware ) the Country is the only cue that doesn't increase the recharge fee as it gets better and better stats.

I dread to think what an upgraded Palladium would cost to recharge LOL

Also I think the Country is a more balanced cue and at Level 3 or 4 I am taking on and beating lots of people sporting highly upgraded Legendaries.

P.S. I thought I was a better NGL player too hun, until I hit that billion coin milestone and started playing guideline games again.
                                          If you decide to try and upgrade your cue I think you will find the same as I did....... all that NGL practice has made me a better player on normal games LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X