So angry right now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
    2nd, how did you NOT know about Berlin until now??!
    I've been playing miniclip pool ever since it came out (about 10 years now?) but I never paid attention to the high level games until this year. Until then I only had about 5 million coins and that was playing the 50K tables and nothing higher.

Comment

You must have just started playing 8bp. So for most of the tables including Berlin, there is a set number of wins that you have to earn at which point you will get a "ring" for that table. Your wins are tracked on the front windows of table under the picture of the ring. It will be tracked by a blue bar showing 0/70 Wins for example. So when you get your 70th win in Berlin, you will get a Berlin ring. But to get your 2nd ring, you will have win something like 0/72 wins. The amount required goes up with each ring. So while you're playing Berlin, take a look at your opponent's profile. If you see a person who has 150 Berlin rings, then you're playing someone who know how to bank the 8! Can you imagine how many Berlin wins you would need to get your 150th ring? OMG!
      Okay, thanks.

I've been playing this game for years actually...but always ignored all of the marketing and gimmicks that Miniclip comes out with.

Comment

Sorry about giving you a hard time then Ryan Cawdor You know you have my respect!
        You definitely have better restraint than I and definitely more patience. I would've wanted to try Berlin as soon as possible. Now that I have, I am scared of it!

Comment

Sorry about giving you a hard time then Ryan Cawdor You know you have my respect!
          You definitely have better restraint than I and definitely more patience. I would've wanted to try Berlin as soon as possible. Now that I have, I am scared of it!
          naaw, I didn't perceive you as giving me a hard time?? Not at all.....

I only exercised restraint and patience because I was a cheapskate and didn't want to lose a lot at once.... and every time I tried, I always screwed up or the opponent got lucky.

Comment

Now this is how you VENT! Crap, if I lost 1.5B I would vent too! I'm too cheap to pay for Venice, but in a way I'm glad you have to pay for it bc it it was free like Berlin, I'd be tempted to try it and lose A LOT! I just hope that 1.5B wasn't your last 1.5B. I'm still miffed that I got to rd 2 finals of Mexico 3 times and all 3 times my opp broke and ran out... that's just bad bad luck and it blowz!
            It wasn't my last 1.5 but I have been screwed over so many times. People think players have cheats, but Miniclip controls a lot of things. I've got less than 400million left. How do I know things are being controlled by Miniclip? Well, I play identical shots like in Berlin on the black or Venice, same power, same angle, everything the same. Mine misses but the opponents will go in. Or the white goes in, black and white goers in, or the black will lay somewhere where there is no potting opportune its but when I miss, it lands in a perfect position.

I could go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

It wasn't my last 1.5 but I have been screwed over so many times. People think players have cheats, but Miniclip controls a lot of things. I've got less than 400million left. How do I know things are being controlled by Miniclip? Well, I play identical shots like in Berlin on the black or Venice, same power, same angle, everything the same. Mine misses but the opponents will go in. Or the white goes in, black and white goers in, or the black will lay somewhere where there is no potting opportune its but when I miss, it lands in a perfect position.

I could go on.
              Wait, if something like a miss on the black occurs, how do you know that it's Miniclip influence and not your opponent's? Your opponent could have some kind of mod???

Either way, I really don't think Miniclip influences the game... unless you have credible video evidence. I'm not calling you a liar, but it's tough to prove just based on your "experiences". Where I do think Miniclip has some influence is the Spin n Win... that stupid wheel is a crock for sure and certainly, definitely NOT random! Probably the same with the Scratch and Win. That's totally fixed too. I dunno... maybe you're right. Maybe Miniclip is in total control.. but in the end I like to use this quote from one of my favorite movies, A Few Good Men, when Tom Cruise's character says "It doesn't matter what I believe, it only matters what I can prove!" :palm:

Comment

My 2 little alts are currently sitting at 1st and 3rd place respectively, the 1st is a potential winner as long as no high rollers turn up at the last minute and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 125 cash prize LOL
                The 3rd place is my lowest level account and the number one has a billion in winnings and number 2 about 30m so I don't have a hope in hťll with that one LOL

Posting this in here because I'm going to be so very angry if someone does indeed turn up on Sunday night and blows me outta the water, I haven't been in a weekly league with such small winnings in a very long time and it won't take much to knock me off my perch LOL

Comment

Wait, if something like a miss on the black occurs, how do you know that it's Miniclip influence and not your opponent's? Your opponent could have some kind of mod???

Either way, I really don't think Miniclip influences the game... unless you have credible video evidence. I'm not calling you a liar, but it's tough to prove just based on your "experiences". Where I do think Miniclip has some influence is the Spin n Win... that stupid wheel is a crock for sure and certainly, definitely NOT random! Probably the same with the Scratch and Win. That's totally fixed too. I dunno... maybe you're right. Maybe Miniclip is in total control.. but in the end I like to use this quote from one of my favorite movies, A Few Good Men, when Tom Cruise's character says "It doesn't matter what I believe, it only matters what I can prove!" :palm:
                  I'll give another example then. Black ball is over the pocket. Only needs the slightest of touches. It is harder to miss so to speak. This has happened on more than one occasion.

I hit the black less than a quarter of the power. No spin back or top spin. Yet the white goes all round the table and ends up going into the same pocket as the black. This has happened numerous times.

Explain that to me. It is impossible and the white wouldn't have even gone past the halfway point of the table.

Comment

I'll give another example then. Black ball is over the pocket. Only needs the slightest of touches. It is harder to miss so to speak. This has happened on more than one occasion.

I hit the black less than a quarter of the power. No spin back or top spin. Yet the white goes all round the table and ends up going into the same pocket as the black. This has happened numerous times.

Explain that to me. It is impossible and the white wouldn't have even gone past the halfway point of the table.
                    Less than quarter power and the white has enough power to travel like that? my Archon cue is full force and I still donít think I could make the white do that

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                      I'm shaking so much with anger right now.... Lost over 50 million since last night!!! Mostly because these effing maggot *%#@!suckers get lucky on the 9 ball. Only a few times can I get opponents to miss by chat-bombing them with various chat phrases to distract them... and if I lose, all I can say is In your face!! for all the good it does. Wish they had a F#%! You!...... $hitty lucky players...

I'll make it back but not at the expense of a lot of yelling and cursing...
                      Wow you shouldn't let a game affect you like that

im assuming itís Miami youíre talking about? I stopped playing it for that very reason so I now play Dallas where you have to call each pocket so flukes are very rare.
                      as for the chat bombing, disable chat! Thereís no stopping these losers otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by VijayGunners View Post

Wow you shouldn't let a game affect you like that

im assuming itís Miami youíre talking about? I stopped playing it for that very reason so I now play Dallas where you have to call each pocket so flukes are very rare.
                        as for the chat bombing, disable chat! Thereís no stopping these losers otherwise
                        Itís not the game thatís bothering him, itís the losses.

If you disable chat then donít use chat yourself.

it ainít complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post

Itís not the game thatís bothering him, itís the losses.

If you disable chat then donít use chat yourself.

it ainít complicated.
                          Losses within the game = the game

Comment

Losses within the game = the game
                            Nah.

You can get annoyed by your own poor play but still win the game.

Well, I can, anyway...

Comment

#metoo

Comment

Less than quarter power and the white has enough power to travel like that? my Archon cue is full force and I still donít think I could make the white do that
                                Exactly. I have the Plasma cue maxed out. That is the point I am making about Miniclip rigging matches.

Comment

Ditto on all of that.... If I'm not angry about opponents getting lucky and $hitting in the 9 ball, then I'm angry about the poor way that I played...

Also, VijayGunners, Rodeo Drive is a good suggestion you made but the problem is not a whole lot of people play that... or they do, I get matched up with someone for just a 100coin game.

Comment

I'm not quite sure I follow. If the 8 ball is right on the edge of a pocket, only likely way the cue ball you would follow the 8 into the pocket is if bottom spin was not used. If you just hit the 8 at an angle, it will not follow the 8 right?

Comment

I'm not quite sure I follow. If the 8 ball is right on the edge of a pocket, only likely way the cue ball you would follow the 8 into the pocket is if bottom spin was not used. If you just hit the 8 at an angle, it will not follow the 8 right?
                                      Yes.

So I hit it at an angle, less than half power. The white went all the way round the table bouncing off 4 cushions and into the same pocket as the black. It has happened a few times.

Comment

Yes.

So I hit it at an angle, less than half power. The white went all the way round the table bouncing off 4 cushions and into the same pocket as the black. It has happened a few times.
                                        Not sure what cue you were using and how much Force power it had, but if your cue ball went off 4 cushions after sinking the 8, you hit it stroked the cue harder than half power. If you had an "angle" on the shot, you just had to stroke it at 1/4 power or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                                          My 2 little alts are currently sitting at 1st and 3rd place respectively, the 1st is a potential winner as long as no high rollers turn up at the last minute and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 125 cash prize LOL
                                          The 3rd place is my lowest level account and the number one has a billion in winnings and number 2 about 30m so I don't have a hope in hťll with that one LOL

Posting this in here because I'm going to be so very angry if someone does indeed turn up on Sunday night and blows me outta the water, I haven't been in a weekly league with such small winnings in a very long time and it won't take much to knock me off my perch LOL
                                          I am a very happy old lady right now

Comment

Working...
                                          X