No announcement yet.

So angry right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That win gave me enough for 18 Epic boxes and on opening the very last one I got my very first Epic cue yayyyyy me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

I am a very happy old lady right now

Congrats Nan! I am happy too bc I also got lucky and won 100 pool cash from placing 1st in league. You won't believe the amount I won with either... ready? See how you won your league with 32M and 2nd place was 4.4M? I won with 4.7M and 2nd place was 4.3M! LOL This rarely ever happens. Usually 1st place person is 500M or more! Every now and then we'll get lucky I guess.

Comment

That win gave me enough for 18 Epic boxes and on opening the very last one I got my very first Epic cue yayyyyy me LOL

Why are you wasting your pool cash on Epic cues?!? You should be saving and opening only Legendary boxes

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Congrats Nan! I am happy too bc I also got lucky and won 100 pool cash from placing 1st in league. You won't believe the amount I won with either... ready? See how you won your league with 32M and 2nd place was 4.4M? I won with 4.7M and 2nd place was 4.3M! LOL This rarely ever happens. Usually 1st place person is 500M or more! Every now and then we'll get lucky I guess.
          Congrats back at ya hun LOL

I wonder if that constant game crashing that was flagged up in another thread was widespread enough to have kept some of the high rollers away over the weekend, hence giving us a chance for a change ? LOL

Comment

Why are you wasting your pool cash on Epic cues?!? You should be saving and opening only Legendary boxes
            You get less bang for your buck when buying Legendaries vs Epics, and since the only reason I wanted one of those cues was to stop paying that stupid cue recharge fee it was worth it to get a higher chance of getting the pieces by going for the lower cost boxes LOL

Since I play mostly no guideline games the Force, Spin and Time is far more important than the size of the Aim line, so I don't really need a massively overpowered cue anyway LOL

I want an Epic on all 4 of my accounts so I can finally say screw you Miniclip, you are getting NOTHING from me LOL

Comment

You get less bang for your buck when buying Legendaries vs Epics, and since the only reason I wanted one of those cues was to stop paying that stupid cue recharge fee it was worth it to get a higher chance of getting the pieces by going for the lower cost boxes LOL

Since I play mostly no guideline games the Force, Spin and Time is far more important than the size of the Aim line, so I don't really need a massively overpowered cue anyway LOL

I want an Epic on all 4 of my accounts so I can finally say screw you Miniclip, you are getting NOTHING from me LOL
              You make fair points and very good strategy to avoid recharge fees! I guess I also wanted some coin payback after a loss so that's why I went for Leg cues.

Comment

Congrats back at ya hun LOL

I wonder if that constant game crashing that was flagged up in another thread was widespread enough to have kept some of the high rollers away over the weekend, hence giving us a chance for a change ? LOL
                Hah! Whatever the reason I don't care, as long as we bottom feeders have a chance to top league!

Comment

Hah! Whatever the reason I don't care, as long as we bottom feeders have a chance to top league!
                  Well I certainly won't be winning anything this week dave, the top three already had 100's of millions within hours of the new league starting lol

Comment

Not sure what cue you were using and how much Force power it had, but if your cue ball went off 4 cushions after sinking the 8, you hit it stroked the cue harder than half power. If you had an "angle" on the shot, you just had to stroke it at 1/4 power or less.
                    Plasma cue.

I definitely used less than a quarter. It is rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Plasma cue.

I definitely used less than a quarter. It is rigged.
                      Less than a quarter power and the cue ball contacted 4 cushions??!?!? I would love to see a video of that. Guess it depends on which cushions, but still... 4?

Comment

Well I certainly won't be winning anything this week dave, the top three already had 100's of millions within hours of the new league starting lol
                        Same here. 1st place person already 798M! and he's a level 50! Must be a dang good player! LOL

Comment

Less than a quarter power and the cue ball contacted 4 cushions??!?!? I would love to see a video of that. Guess it depends on which cushions, but still... 4?
                          I should record stuff to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

I should record stuff to be honest.
                            It would make some good watching

Comment

Oops I did it again, on my smallest alt this time LOL

Comment

I only tried seriously to win the weekly league one time. I got over 20 billion and still didnít make the top 3.

Just takes up too much time for me to have a crack at it.

I guess i could start an alt account and win, but that seems kind of pointless also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                  I only tried seriously to win the weekly league one time. I got over 20 billion and still didnít make the top 3.

Just takes up too much time for me to have a crack at it.

I guess i could start an alt account and win, but that seems kind of pointless also.
                                  LOL Tricky you're right, that's why you'll never see me bragging about my main or main alt... winning the higher tier leagues is an impossibility, for me at least.

My 2 smaller alts were only created in response to getting forum-banned in the old forum and needing a new account to fight back and let me respond to being unjustly banned by 3rd rate mods who were never fit to be in that position in the first place LOL

It was sheer luck that I found myself at or very near the top of my league, it almost never happens, weekly leagues with such small total winnings is very rare.

I play my small alts mostly to keep the wp up around the 80% mark and trying to gain or maintain a lead in the leagues actually jeopardises that, so I only make the attempt when it looks like I won't need to make that much of an effort LOL

Comment

It would make some good watching
                                    Tru story dat

Comment

I was member of a club and I won the weekly points result. I sent a message that I was going on holiday for a week and would not be able to play. Yet the club's leader booted me anyway lol.
                                      I wonder what kind of people we are interacting with here.
                                      Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                        I was member of a club and I won the weekly points result. I sent a message that I was going on holiday for a week and would not be able to play. Yet the club's leader booted me anyway lol.
                                        Oh well.
                                        Impatient? Greedy? Rude?

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                          Oh well.
                                          If it's a club that's racing to win weekly league or top country or even top world, club leaders and hierarchy will surely boot you if you're not actively playing 24/7. Trust me on this. I can understand why because other clubs in hunt are also furiously racing to stay in front. In my time zone, it's Monday morning at 1:00am that league starts over and it's Let the Games Begin!!! Your club has to start fast and keep playing fast to stay ahead or you will fall behind and any hope of winning top 3 or 1st place will be gone. The very best organized clubs who have been playing together for a long time have organized teams across different time zones so that when 1 team is asleep, the other is playing and vice versa. How do you think they can earn a collective 500B or even close to 1T coins in a week? It's mind boggling.

Comment

Working...
                                          X