So angry right now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
    I only tried seriously to win the weekly league one time. I got over 20 billion and still didn’t make the top 3.

Just takes up too much time for me to have a crack at it.

I guess i could start an alt account and win, but that seems kind of pointless also.
    Yup like Nanny Ogg said, winning individual weekly league if you're level 100 and above is next to impossible unless you're an ultra elite that can post at least 50B earnings in a week! Like Nanny, I've had to be patient to win weekly league in my lower alt acct because one week I may have someone that's in 1st place with 2B and another week (rarely) I will have the 1st person with 10M. Heck, one time I won weekly league with 4.07M! That's the lowest and luckiest I've ever been with individual weekly league. Won 100 pool cash with 4.07M Bahahahahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

If it's a club that's racing to win weekly league or top country or even top world, club leaders and hierarchy will surely boot you if you're not actively playing 24/7. Trust me on this. I can understand why because other clubs in hunt are also furiously racing to stay in front. In my time zone, it's Monday morning at 1:00am that league starts over and it's Let the Games Begin!!! Your club has to start fast and keep playing fast to stay ahead or you will fall behind and any hope of winning top 3 or 1st place will be gone. The very best organized clubs who have been playing together for a long time have organized teams across different time zones so that when 1 team is asleep, the other is playing and vice versa. How do you think they can earn a collective 500B or even close to 1T coins in a week? It's mind boggling.
      Well, the club I was in was a laid-back club, with weekly winnings of less that one million...
      I was the best player that week with about 350,000 gold.
      But it is OK, I am happy to play solo.
      By the way, there was not much to gain from ending first in the week, no pool cash

Comment

Well it's not always good news for me d4ve_tv LOL

Remember when I said I couldn't remember the last time I left a session with less coins than I started with ?

I do now ............ it was this weekend and it was 20m down the pan, sulked for a day and got it all back the next day though ( phew ! ) and today I just lost about 15 games in a row and decided to learn my lesson and not even attempt my daily high tier games LOL

Sulking again until tomorrow LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Well, the club I was in was a laid-back club, with weekly winnings of less that one million...
          I was the best player that week with about 350,000 gold.
          But it is OK, I am happy to play solo.
          By the way, there was not much to gain from ending first in the week, no pool cash
          Hmmmm if they booted you in a low level club like that, then they're idiots because if you were 1st with the most gold and they booted you, the club loses your 350K earnings! Dummies. You're better off without them anyway There are many other clubs to join.

And yes, with the recent drop in club rewards, it's not even worth playing in clubs anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
            Well it's not always good news for me d4ve_tv LOL

Remember when I said I couldn't remember the last time I left a session with less coins than I started with ?

I do now ............ it was this weekend and it was 20m down the pan, sulked for a day and got it all back the next day though ( phew ! ) and today I just lost about 15 games in a row and decided to learn my lesson and not even attempt my daily high tier games LOL

Sulking again until tomorrow LOL
            15 in a row?!? OMG I would've stopped and taken the dog out for a walk after losing 8 in a row! You know what I found recently that kinda relaxes me? With all that chatter in that other thread about Quick Fire, I played that (only 25 coins) and it was fun and relaxing. Have you tried it recently?

Comment

15 in a row?!? OMG I would've stopped and taken the dog out for a walk after losing 8 in a row! You know what I found recently that kinda relaxes me? With all that chatter in that other thread about Quick Fire, I played that (only 25 coins) and it was fun and relaxing. Have you tried it recently?
              LOL not recently and I don't think I ever got more than around 25k when I did LOL

Also, there might have been 1 or 2 wins in amongst that 15 or so games but as we discussed before, you only remember the bad times LOL

Edit.
              After posting this I decided to have a go at QFP and based on my scores I think my memory has been lying to me, there's no way I ever got anywhere near 25k LOL
              More like maybe 15k on my absolute best day LOL
              Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 27-08-19, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm if they booted you in a low level club like that, then they're idiots because if you were 1st with the most gold and they booted you, the club loses your 350K earnings! Dummies. You're better off without them anyway There are many other clubs to join.

And yes, with the recent drop in club rewards, it's not even worth playing in clubs anymore.
                Thanks for your comments...
                After buying the national queue, I am building up my pool cash again.
                I got the gold in the lucky shot twice now, I am getting the hang of it !
                What is the next useful thing I could use pool cash on ?

Comment

Well, since Moneyclip has taken away the ability to use pool cash to buy spins on the wheel, there's not much else you can use it for other than buying cue sticks. But ideally, get used to one stick and use only that one only.

Getting back to the subject at hand, I'm so fuking pissed right now. Lost 30 million in 5 minutes because people made early combos on the 9 ball.... jesus bloody christ… Wish the chat phrase "In your face!" could be modified to say "In your fuking face!"

Comment

LOL not recently and I don't think I ever got more than around 25k when I did LOL

Also, there might have been 1 or 2 wins in amongst that 15 or so games but as we discussed before, you only remember the bad times LOL

Edit.
                    After posting this I decided to have a go at QFP and based on my scores I think my memory has been lying to me, there's no way I ever got anywhere near 25k LOL
                    More like maybe 15k on my absolute best day LOL
                    My highest Quickfire score is a paltry 16,150. I'm semi-trying. That's only the 3rd time playing in last few days. So it's not like I've played it 20 times. I don't realize that I have to make sure I have at least 10 uninterrupted minutes when I'm playing Quickfire bc that high score took 9m 47s. So I usu have to do it at night after the kids are in bed. It's kinda fun QFP

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Well, since Moneyclip has taken away the ability to use pool cash to buy spins on the wheel, there's not much else you can use it for other than buying cue sticks. But ideally, get used to one stick and use only that one only.

Getting back to the subject at hand, I'm so fuking pissed right now. Lost 30 million in 5 minutes because people made early combos on the 9 ball.... jesus bloody christ… Wish the chat phrase "In your face!" could be modified to say "In your fuking face!"
                      LOL sorry about your current loss Ryan Cawdor . But haven't you made a combo on the 9 and reveled in the satisfaction?!? It goes both ways esp when you play Miami!

Comment

My best advice and I wish someone had told me instead of me figuring it out is if you're starting, the best thing to do is forget about opening boxes or trying to get this cue or that cue. You should be concentrating on playing everyday and at least getting the daily 1 pool cash a day. Then as you level up you will also get 1 pool cash. Your goal is to get to 40 cash and as soon as you do that, buy a country cue (pick your favorite country)! That is the best value cue! When you're starting out, a country cue is a good strong cue with a very low recharge cost at an incredible 160 coins! With a country cue, you will have a good good cue to help you advance and build coins. Good luck. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to post your question.

Comment

I can't believe my luck !!!

I started the week with 0 and the number 1 had 8m so I played on Thursday, got 9m and decided to wait and see what happens LOL

Next day Distia turned up with 24m so I played and got 22m and waited.

Then she got 30m, so I got 49m and waited LOL

Yesterday she got 60m so I decided to go for broke, stopped with only 2 hours left at 191m and thought if she overtakes me now then she deserves to win LOL

I won more in 3 hours on my 2nd lowest level account than I have in the last 6 weeks on my main and main alt combined LOL

Comment

My best advice and I wish someone had told me instead of me figuring it out is if you're starting, the best thing to do is forget about opening boxes or trying to get this cue or that cue. You should be concentrating on playing everyday and at least getting the daily 1 pool cash a day. Then as you level up you will also get 1 pool cash. Your goal is to get to 40 cash and as soon as you do that, buy a country cue (pick your favorite country)! That is the best value cue! When you're starting out, a country cue is a good strong cue with a very low recharge cost at an incredible 160 coins! With a country cue, you will have a good good cue to help you advance and build coins. Good luck. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to post your question.
                            Yes I have a question.
                            I joined another laid-back club and ended in 3rd place in the weekly competition. I checked my coins and pool cash and got absolutely nothing !
                            What gives ? They show the first three as winners but it seems not to matter one bit.

Another question : to get VIP points, it says you get them by levelling up and purchasing.
                            OK, I got a few VIP points by levelling up, but what exactly do they mean by "purchasing"?
                            Is purchasing with coins valid ? pool cash ? or does only real hard cash count?

Comment

I can't believe my luck !!!

I started the week with 0 and the number 1 had 8m so I played on Thursday, got 9m and decided to wait and see what happens LOL

Next day Distia turned up with 24m so I played and got 22m and waited.

Then she got 30m, so I got 49m and waited LOL

Yesterday she got 60m so I decided to go for broke, stopped with only 2 hours left at 191m and thought if she overtakes me now then she deserves to win LOL

I won more in 3 hours on my 2nd lowest level account than I have in the last 6 weeks on my main and main alt combined LOL
                              Wow! That's quite an adventure and glad you won out at the end. You must've played your ass off going from 49M to 191M!!! :thumup::thumup::thumup::thumup: Awesome job! Imagine if you had 1B to play with and you hit Berlin?!?

Comment

Yes I have a question.
                                I joined another laid-back club and ended in 3rd place in the weekly competition. I checked my coins and pool cash and got absolutely nothing !
                                What gives ? They show the first three as winners but it seems not to matter one bit.
                                Ok, there may be some confusion here because there are various ways to win coins and pool cash from side competitions as well as your main ones. If you're in a club, just because you are 1st in the club with the most earnings doesn't mean you will win something. The club itself has to place in the top 3 out of all the other clubs in your weekly league for that week. If you're 1st in our club but your club is 4th place in league, then you and your club get absolutely nothing. Now if you're top 3 among your "friends" list, you will get some coins like maybe 250 or something like that. And that's "individual" competition meaning your earnings are matched up against other individuals based on your country and competing against individuals in weekly league, country and world. Clubs have their own weekly league, country and world competitions as you know. So check to make sure your club also placed in top 3.

Another question : to get VIP points, it says you get them by levelling up and purchasing.
                                OK, I got a few VIP points by levelling up, but what exactly do they mean by "purchasing"?
                                Is purchasing with coins valid ? pool cash ? or does only real hard cash count?
                                Another point of confusion. There are 2 kinds of points in this game. VIP and XP. XP points are earned everytime you play a match whether you win the game or not. That is, if you win a game, you get XP points. If you lose, you still get XP points, just not as many. These XP pts are reflected in the little horizontal bar located immediately to the right of your icon on the home screen (on mobile). If you tap on your icon u will see your Player Profile page where your XP points is enumerated. So mine right now shows 230615 / 238763 meaning when I am 8,148 XP points away from leveling up to Level 132.

VIP points are used mainly to level up from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Diamond and finally Black Diamond. To answer your question, what they mean by purchasing is exactly what it says... by purchasing their offers. On mobile, if you look at your bottom right of your home screen and tap on the "offers" you have, you may see what I'm seeing now the Labor Day collection of cues. The Disintegrator cue for say for $9.99usd. For that price I get the Disintegrator cue, 117K coins, 206 cash, 15 scratchers and 7,488 VIP points. That's what they mean by purchasing.

Comment

Wow! That's quite an adventure and glad you won out at the end. You must've played your ass off going from 49M to 191M!!! :thumup::thumup::thumup::thumup: Awesome job!
                                  Thanks d4ve_tv that's the 3rd time in as many weeks that one of my accounts has come first in the league, and I've gone from wanting one of those fancy cues to owning 5 of them LOL

I had to play back to back 10m Beijing games to get that many coins and that means BannedNan has gone up to the Emerald league now, so this weeks win may well be the last ever on that account LOL

Since I hardly ever play more than 1 or 2 10m games in a row, I was surprised to discover that I tend to get more of a challenge from 10k Vegas players than from 10m Beijing ones,although it may have been a one-off and I don't fancy taking such a big risk on a regular basis again any time soon LOL

Imagine if you had 1B to play with and you hit Berlin?!?
                                  It would never happen in Berlin, I would be completely out of my league ( pun intended lol ) playing at that level LOL

Comment

Nanny Ogg Well let's say you won the Mega Lottery and was a multimillionaire. What's a few thousand bucks to buy a few Billion coins?!?

Comment

Nanny Ogg Well let's say you won the Mega Lottery and was a multimillionaire. What's a few thousand bucks to buy a few Billion coins?!?
                                      LOL In that rather unlikely scenario I would still refuse to give Moneyclip a single red cent of my own real cash LOL

Now if I was a billionaire instead, then I would be more inclined to just buy the whole dámn company and fire all the management, especially the old forum admins and current social media managers, and re-open the old forum and put Tetsumonchi in charge of the whole shebang LOL

Comment

This is the 4th week in a row I have won my league on one of my accounts LOL

I might have to stop criticizing Moneyclip if this carries on LOL

Comment

Congratulations!!! And you did it with only 21.15M Amaze-Balls!!! I haven't been as lucky lately. Enjoy that account while it lasts... try to keep that level 36 as low for as long as possible, but I'm preachin to the choir. You know this already.

Comment

Working...
                                          X