So angry right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
    Congratulations!!! And you did it with only 21.15M Amaze-Balls!!! I haven't been as lucky lately. Enjoy that account while it lasts... try to keep that level 36 as low for as long as possible, but I'm preachin to the choir. You know this already.
    absolutely ! LOL

this kind of luck simply cannot last but I'm enjoying the héll out of it while it does LOL

Comment

Think of all the goodie you can get with that pool cash!

Comment

Think of all the goodie you can get with that pool cash!
        Yes, about that pool cash...
        I have 40 accumulated with the daily one and the occasional levelling up but it is a very slow process.
        I am tempted to spend a little real cash to obtain a bunch of pool cash.
        I understand I will then have to [urchase and open a lot of legendary boxes to obtain the legendary queues.
        Can you give me an idea how many boxes I will have to open, in a best/worst scenario?
        Because I really feel disadvantaged when playing against guys with monster queues.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Yes, about that pool cash...
          I have 40 accumulated with the daily one and the occasional levelling up but it is a very slow process.
          I am tempted to spend a little real cash to obtain a bunch of pool cash.
          I understand I will then have to [urchase and open a lot of legendary boxes to obtain the legendary queues.
          Can you give me an idea how many boxes I will have to open, in a best/worst scenario?
          Because I really feel disadvantaged when playing against guys with monster queues.
          That's a popular question and here's my answer. It depends on how desperately you want leg cues. You can get pool cash daily and leveling up as you know, but there's also clubs, but MC just recently screwed us on that because they reduced the reward amounts. Well to get the rewards, you have to be in a competitive club.

Have you already purchased a country cue? That is the best use of your 40 pool cash! the stats on a country cue are not as robust as the best leg cues, but I've beaten plenty of players with legendary cues using my USA cue!

If you want to "buy" pool cash and I have bought some myself. I've only spent about $50usd since I started playing Dec 2018. I patiently wait until I see a very good deal. For me, a good deal is at least 55 pool cash per $1usd.

How many leg boxes will you need to open? Well to get your 1st leg cue which will most likely be either the Inferno or the Phoenix, it may take your 10 boxes or it may take your 30 boxes. I would say it takes about 15 boxes to get your 1st leg cue. Yes you only need 4 pieces of the cue to get it, but you are at the mercy of the boxes and don't know what pieces of what cues it will give you and with 20 leg cues, there are a lot of choices. Then once you get a leg cue opened, you can still get the same pieces of the same cue because the cues are upgradable I think 5 levels before they are "maxed". So for example, let's say you bought and opened up 10 leg boxes and out of those 10 you got the 4 pieces of the inferno cue. Now you have your 1st leg cue. But your other 6 pieces were partial pieces of say you got the 1st 2 pieces of Phoenix, 1 piece of Medusa, and 3 pieces of Kraken cue. Now when you open your 11th box, you would think that you'd get another needed piece of another leg cue, but you may get another piece of the Inferno cue bringing your Inferno cue halfway to Level 2. See where this is going?

For a list of all the legendary cues, see this thread. Go to page 3 and look at my post where I pasted my cue spreadsheet.
          https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...d-time-updated

I didn't get my leg cues right away. It will take some time unless you have a bunch of money laying around. I still only have 18 leg cues. I'm missing Firestorm and Archangel. I didn't track it but I think I've opened about 50 boxes. My 18 leg cues are not maxed and are at various levels between 1 to 4. So I have not opened enough boxes to even max any of my leg cues. I still need 1 piece to unlock Archangel and 2 pieces to unlock Firestorm.

Take it slow and easy. Build up your cash by playing consistent and learning how to use your country cue. It's got the best and lowest recharge cost with the best cue stats. Good luck my friend. You can do it. Remember, if you're on a losing streak, take a break, play a lower table, then come back and push through, you will get a winning streak eventually! Don't play a table unless you can afford to lose at least 15x. So if you have 15M coins, the highest table you should be playing is 1M Shanghai table. If you're more conservative, play only Dubai 500K until you build up enough cash to continue.

Comment

The simplest way to level the playing field against people with "monster" cues is to play no guideline games. It's a lot quicker and a dámn sight cheaper than buying boxes LOL

Comment

Level the playing field yes. Quicker? The no guideline games I've played recently, we're both missing shots left and right and the game's going on forever because we both suck!

Comment

Level the playing field yes. Quicker? The no guideline games I've played recently, we're both missing shots left and right and the game's going on forever because we both suck!
                I only meant it was quicker than opening boxes and wading through all the duplicate pieces

Also, you just need to keep playing ngl games until you get used to it, and then sit back and enjoy watching other people miss shots left, right and centre which you just know they would have got easily with their long lines intact, and when you miss yours it's no longer a case of "game over" LOL

Admittedly it can get a bit frustrating watching a level 9 with a beginners cue clear the table, because levelling the playing field works both ways LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                  The simplest way to level the playing field against people with "monster" cues is to play no guideline games. It's a lot quicker and a dámn sight cheaper than buying boxes LOL
                  Excellent advice ! Thank you !
                  I did not venture in the "no guideline" area yet.
                  I just beat a player who used an Archangel queue at level 123 in Miami 9 ball

Comment

That's a popular question and here's my answer. It depends on how desperately you want leg cues. You can get pool cash daily and leveling up as you know, but there's also clubs, but MC just recently screwed us on that because they reduced the reward amounts. Well to get the rewards, you have to be in a competitive club.

Have you already purchased a country cue? That is the best use of your 40 pool cash! the stats on a country cue are not as robust as the best leg cues, but I've beaten plenty of players with legendary cues using my USA cue!

If you want to "buy" pool cash and I have bought some myself. I've only spent about $50usd since I started playing Dec 2018. I patiently wait until I see a very good deal. For me, a good deal is at least 55 pool cash per $1usd.

How many leg boxes will you need to open? Well to get your 1st leg cue which will most likely be either the Inferno or the Phoenix, it may take your 10 boxes or it may take your 30 boxes. I would say it takes about 15 boxes to get your 1st leg cue. Yes you only need 4 pieces of the cue to get it, but you are at the mercy of the boxes and don't know what pieces of what cues it will give you and with 20 leg cues, there are a lot of choices. Then once you get a leg cue opened, you can still get the same pieces of the same cue because the cues are upgradable I think 5 levels before they are "maxed". So for example, let's say you bought and opened up 10 leg boxes and out of those 10 you got the 4 pieces of the inferno cue. Now you have your 1st leg cue. But your other 6 pieces were partial pieces of say you got the 1st 2 pieces of Phoenix, 1 piece of Medusa, and 3 pieces of Kraken cue. Now when you open your 11th box, you would think that you'd get another needed piece of another leg cue, but you may get another piece of the Inferno cue bringing your Inferno cue halfway to Level 2. See where this is going?

For a list of all the legendary cues, see this thread. Go to page 3 and look at my post where I pasted my cue spreadsheet.
                    https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...d-time-updated

I didn't get my leg cues right away. It will take some time unless you have a bunch of money laying around. I still only have 18 leg cues. I'm missing Firestorm and Archangel. I didn't track it but I think I've opened about 50 boxes. My 18 leg cues are not maxed and are at various levels between 1 to 4. So I have not opened enough boxes to even max any of my leg cues. I still need 1 piece to unlock Archangel and 2 pieces to unlock Firestorm.

Take it slow and easy. Build up your cash by playing consistent and learning how to use your country cue. It's got the best and lowest recharge cost with the best cue stats. Good luck my friend. You can do it. Remember, if you're on a losing streak, take a break, play a lower table, then come back and push through, you will get a winning streak eventually! Don't play a table unless you can afford to lose at least 15x. So if you have 15M coins, the highest table you should be playing is 1M Shanghai table. If you're more conservative, play only Dubai 500K until you build up enough cash to continue.
                    Thank you D4ve_tv !
                    I did get my country queue sometime back and am using it constantly.
                    My total gold stands at 2.5 M and increases very slowly as I am a pretty (cowa..) careful player, venturing so far only in the 5 K game in Miami for instance.
                    I have never spent real money in any game, are they to be trusted with my credit card details ?
                    I might go for the jump to improve my VIP score, get a bunch of boxes and we'll take it from there

Comment

Excellent advice ! Thank you !
                      I did not venture in the "no guideline" area yet.
                      I just beat a player who used an Archangel queue at level 123 in Miami 9 ball
                      Have you received your Nobel prize yet?
                      Last edited by Talha_Sajjad; 12-09-19, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

Have you received your Nobel prize for yet?
                        Next time you try to insult posters, check your English grammar first.

Comment

My total gold stands at 2.5 M and increases very slowly as I am a pretty (cowa..) careful player, venturing so far only in the 5 K game in Miami for instance.
                          I used to be just like you are, risk averse and careful, and never going above 2.5k games.
                          It took several years ( I've been playing daily since 2011 ) before I had enough confidence to even go higher than Moscow LOL, but once I had accumulated a high enough balance to start taking a few risks I soon discovered that playing higher tiers doesn't always mean playing people with higher skills.

With 2.5m in your bank I think you are right to play mostly 2.5k games but if you practice your no guideline game I think you will find that once you are used to it you will start making more coins than in the normal tables ( just play 100 coin games in the NGL tables to begin with ) and the chances of your opponents leaving the game and giving you free money is considerably higher in no guidelines than anywhere else.

I have gone from playing 2.5k games in the old version to playing anything up to 10m a game in the NGL tables in the new version and have nearly 500m in my 2 main accounts now, and a lot of that is down to the fact that some people playing high value games in Beijing are no more skilled than those playing 10k games in Las Vegas, and some people are coin transferring and leave the game even at the maximum wager.

Free Money ! LOL

P.S. I absolutely hate Miami LOL, no matter what level you are at it is just too easy to be beaten by hit and hopers getting lucky LOL Beijing is my goto table for raising my bank balance, and I win at least a million a day in there.

Comment

I have never spent real money in any game, are they to be trusted with my credit card details ?
                            Nor have I, and this is Moneyclip we're talking about, I certainly wouldn't trust them with mine LOL

Comment

Next time you try to insult posters, check your English grammar first.
                              Awww, come on. I was expecting a sensible reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Free Money ! LOL

P.S. I absolutely hate Miami LOL, no matter what level you are at it is just too easy to be beaten by hit and hopers getting lucky LOL Beijing is my goto table for raising my bank balance, and I win at least a million a day in there.
                                Great advice as usually Nanny. I still for the life of me don't see how you get so many to quit on you to give you free money?!? Maybe I should play more NGL games.

I like Miami. And yes if I'm stuck, you better believe I'm one of those "hit and hopers". But otherwise, I'm trying my best to use cue ball control to finish the game. I like Dallas too, but I definitely not as patient as you... 11 yrs playing Moscow and lower?!?

Comment

I might go for the jump to improve my VIP score, get a bunch of boxes and we'll take it from there
                                  I may regret saying this, but yes I just recently spent another $20usd. So I'm up to about $70usd total spent on this game... and that's since I started playing Dec 2017. This is the way I justify it. When (and I don't go often) I go to Dave n Busters which is a popular video arcade place here, I will easily drop about $20 to $30 playing video games for about an hour. Well maybe not myself directly spending, but my son and I will play games and we'll burn through $30 easily. And then we leave. Money spent, entertained, money gone. Well with 8bp, if I spend, I try to wait for the best deals and spend wisely and I consider it "investing" because I will sometimes play this game daily and the money I've been spending is still to get to my goal of getting all 20 legendary cues and also getting as many rings and coins as I can. I'm still short 2 leg cues. Now I can reference people I know who have spent hundreds if not more, but I'm not that way. I recently spent that $20 on a bundle where I got 1500 pool cash. That's 75 pool cash per dollar! That's the best deal I've ever seen! Anyway, to each their own. People will justify spending money on this game any way they please. And frankly I could care less because it's none of my business or anyone else's. If they earned their money, they can spend it however they want.

As for trusting them w/ credit card details... I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but personally I have the payments linked to Google pay. Google is the one that has my credit card details, not Miniclip. So when I purchase something, it will usually go right to "one tap" pay with Google pay. I believe there's an option to view details so you can change payment methods and/or view your balance. So just fyi.

Comment

Great advice as usually Nanny. I still for the life of me don't see how you get so many to quit on you to give you free money?!? Maybe I should play more NGL games.

I like Miami. And yes if I'm stuck, you better believe I'm one of those "hit and hopers". But otherwise, I'm trying my best to use cue ball control to finish the game. I like Dallas too, but I definitely not as patient as you... 11 yrs playing Moscow and lower?!?
                                    The higher the level of your opponent the more likely it is that they will quit, so it's not that many but I do look forward to coming up against level 300+ players in Beijing LOL

Nooooo LOL, I started playing in 2011, I joined the old forum in 2015 and it was then that I found good advice and expert opinions and was persuaded by them to reach a little higher LOL

Before reading about other players I was under the impression that anyone who played higher tiers would be way out of my league, but then I discovered that either I was better than I thought I was or everyone else wasn't as good as I expected them to be LOL

Plus, I started playing other forum members and since up until then I almost only ever used my beginners cue, and in a forum organised "beginners cue only tournament" I kicked some very experienced @sses I also discovered how much other people were relying on better cue stats to bolster their skills, which gave me the confidence to go up against the bigger boys in coin games and to start using better cues myself ( country cue ftw ! ) LOL
                                    Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 18-09-19, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I think Ryan should rename this thread to "so lucky right now" LOL

I haven't even had to play since Thursday since no-one was making any effort to catch up LOL

Comment

You won your league again?!? Nanny Ogg You're right, Ryan should rename this thread to "Nanny's Great Luck!" I haven't had your great luck. All my individual leagues are like in the Billions by Wednesday!

Sorry I've been out of town and just tonight trying to catch up with posts. I'm glad at least that we have good activity now in this Channel thanks to all the new contributors who frequent this channel

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                          You won your league again?!? Nanny Ogg You're right, Ryan should rename this thread to "Nanny's Great Luck!" I haven't had your great luck. All my individual leagues are like in the Billions by Wednesday!
                                          I don't even check the leagues on my accounts until Wed/Thurs and I don't play the 2 small one's at all until I find out whether my league is still very low and worth my while to do so.
                                          Also I think poor old Ryan got fed up with this thread getting hijacked with my off-topic posts, which is why he now has 3 ranting threads open LOL
                                          Shame really because my "Nanny's Ranting " thread in the old forum was absolutely chock full of off topic stuff and it was one of the most frequently visited threads in there with, if my memory serves me correctly, about 3500 replies LOL
                                          It's the off topic stuff that keeps things interesting LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X