Nanny Ogg Congratulations !

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Woohoooooooo 2 wins in the same week !!! Yeehaaaaaaw ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Nawwwww... that account ended badly I shouldn't have even tried. Even with 14M. A couple denials wiped out my coin balance so I'm in a bad shape in that account. I'll figure something out. It's fun to try to figure out a solution.

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

I spoke too soon because now someone has taken over 1st place with 14M! I'm going to pass on it now. Yes 5x500K games would do it, but I have no control if I don't get the break and I get denied Wish I had a better coin resource in that acct. Oh well life goes on.
    There's still 6 hours to go at the time of posting this, you can still do it and even if you lose the first game all you've lost is 500k, go for it !

5x500k then 2x2.5m and with any luck the person with 14m is fast asleep right now LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

5 x 500k wins should be a walk in the park for a man of your calibre d4ve_tv , provided he didn't play again you would have won with 5m, and if he did play again you would then have had enough to play a 2.5m game, you shoulda won last weeks prize hun LOL
    I spoke too soon because now someone has taken over 1st place with 14M! I'm going to pass on it now. Yes 5x500K games would do it, but I have no control if I don't get the break and I get denied Wish I had a better coin resource in that acct. Oh well life goes on.

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Forum's Back! Ok so where were we in this thread? Oh Nanny's good luck...
    Yeh I should do like you and don't even check league till Wed or Thrs. I have a good chance of winning league in one of my low alt accts because the leader is only like 4M! But the problem is that account only has about 500K of coins! So I'm in a pickle. I'll try to increase the coins, but doing it will also slowly increase my level. Of course the easy way is to purchase coins...
    5 x 500k wins should be a walk in the park for a man of your calibre d4ve_tv , provided he didn't play again you would have won with 5m, and if he did play again you would then have had enough to play a 2.5m game, you shoulda won last weeks prize hun LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Forum's Back! Ok so where were we in this thread? Oh Nanny's good luck...
    Yeh I should do like you and don't even check league till Wed or Thrs. I have a good chance of winning league in one of my low alt accts because the leader is only like 4M! But the problem is that account only has about 500K of coins! So I'm in a pickle. I'll try to increase the coins, but doing it will also slowly increase my level. Of course the easy way is to purchase coins...

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by LMAO View Post
    Nanny Ogg Congrats !!! Before Level 100 try to win max.Don't use Rare,Epic or Legendary Cue if have.Because MoneyClip add extra XP points and level up easy than standard cues.Try to win again Amethyst League with this account or the other accounts same.Because before Diamond League or after winning very very hard(Venice table and/or coins transfer players big problem) for PC players but possible.I am very happy.After me one the old version player play for winning Weekly Competition Leagues...Again congrats!!!
    Thank You LMAO

Btw I wasn't sure but does that mean that I don't get the extra xp unless I am actually using my Epic cues in the game ?
    If so that is really good news for me, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep my levels low now that I have 5 Epics in one alt account and 2 in the other.

My 2 main accounts are levels 160 and 138 so I have no chance of ever winning my league with those, and my higher small alt is already coming up against league players with hundreds of millions and sometimes billions weekly winnings, so now I really only have a chance of winning while I keep Nanny_Swansong as low a level as possible LOL

Leave a comment:

• LMAO
    replied
    Nanny Ogg Congrats !!! Before Level 100 try to win max.Don't use Rare,Epic or Legendary Cue if have.Because MoneyClip add extra XP points and level up easy than standard cues.Try to win again Amethyst League with this account or the other accounts same.Because before Diamond League or after winning very very hard(Venice table and/or coins transfer players big problem) for PC players but possible.I am very happy.After me one the old version player play for winning Weekly Competition Leagues...Again congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    You won your league again?!? Nanny Ogg You're right, Ryan should rename this thread to "Nanny's Great Luck!" I haven't had your great luck. All my individual leagues are like in the Billions by Wednesday!
    I don't even check the leagues on my accounts until Wed/Thurs and I don't play the 2 small one's at all until I find out whether my league is still very low and worth my while to do so.
    Also I think poor old Ryan got fed up with this thread getting hijacked with my off-topic posts, which is why he now has 3 ranting threads open LOL
    Shame really because my "Nanny's Ranting " thread in the old forum was absolutely chock full of off topic stuff and it was one of the most frequently visited threads in there with, if my memory serves me correctly, about 3500 replies LOL
    It's the off topic stuff that keeps things interesting LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    You won your league again?!? Nanny Ogg You're right, Ryan should rename this thread to "Nanny's Great Luck!" I haven't had your great luck. All my individual leagues are like in the Billions by Wednesday!

Sorry I've been out of town and just tonight trying to catch up with posts. I'm glad at least that we have good activity now in this Channel thanks to all the new contributors who frequent this channel

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    I think Ryan should rename this thread to "so lucky right now" LOL

I haven't even had to play since Thursday since no-one was making any effort to catch up LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

Great advice as usually Nanny. I still for the life of me don't see how you get so many to quit on you to give you free money?!? Maybe I should play more NGL games.

I like Miami. And yes if I'm stuck, you better believe I'm one of those "hit and hopers". But otherwise, I'm trying my best to use cue ball control to finish the game. I like Dallas too, but I definitely not as patient as you... 11 yrs playing Moscow and lower?!?
    The higher the level of your opponent the more likely it is that they will quit, so it's not that many but I do look forward to coming up against level 300+ players in Beijing LOL

Nooooo LOL, I started playing in 2011, I joined the old forum in 2015 and it was then that I found good advice and expert opinions and was persuaded by them to reach a little higher LOL

Before reading about other players I was under the impression that anyone who played higher tiers would be way out of my league, but then I discovered that either I was better than I thought I was or everyone else wasn't as good as I expected them to be LOL

Plus, I started playing other forum members and since up until then I almost only ever used my beginners cue, and in a forum organised "beginners cue only tournament" I kicked some very experienced @sses I also discovered how much other people were relying on better cue stats to bolster their skills, which gave me the confidence to go up against the bigger boys in coin games and to start using better cues myself ( country cue ftw ! ) LOL
    Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 18-09-19, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

I have never spent real money in any game, are they to be trusted with my credit card details ?
    I might go for the jump to improve my VIP score, get a bunch of boxes and we'll take it from there
    I may regret saying this, but yes I just recently spent another $20usd. So I'm up to about $70usd total spent on this game... and that's since I started playing Dec 2017. This is the way I justify it. When (and I don't go often) I go to Dave n Busters which is a popular video arcade place here, I will easily drop about $20 to $30 playing video games for about an hour. Well maybe not myself directly spending, but my son and I will play games and we'll burn through $30 easily. And then we leave. Money spent, entertained, money gone. Well with 8bp, if I spend, I try to wait for the best deals and spend wisely and I consider it "investing" because I will sometimes play this game daily and the money I've been spending is still to get to my goal of getting all 20 legendary cues and also getting as many rings and coins as I can. I'm still short 2 leg cues. Now I can reference people I know who have spent hundreds if not more, but I'm not that way. I recently spent that $20 on a bundle where I got 1500 pool cash. That's 75 pool cash per dollar! That's the best deal I've ever seen! Anyway, to each their own. People will justify spending money on this game any way they please. And frankly I could care less because it's none of my business or anyone else's. If they earned their money, they can spend it however they want.

As for trusting them w/ credit card details... I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but personally I have the payments linked to Google pay. Google is the one that has my credit card details, not Miniclip. So when I purchase something, it will usually go right to "one tap" pay with Google pay. I believe there's an option to view details so you can change payment methods and/or view your balance. So just fyi.

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Free Money ! LOL

P.S. I absolutely hate Miami LOL, no matter what level you are at it is just too easy to be beaten by hit and hopers getting lucky LOL Beijing is my goto table for raising my bank balance, and I win at least a million a day in there.
    Great advice as usually Nanny. I still for the life of me don't see how you get so many to quit on you to give you free money?!? Maybe I should play more NGL games.

I like Miami. And yes if I'm stuck, you better believe I'm one of those "hit and hopers". But otherwise, I'm trying my best to use cue ball control to finish the game. I like Dallas too, but I definitely not as patient as you... 11 yrs playing Moscow and lower?!?

Leave a comment:

• Talha_Sajjad
    replied

Next time you try to insult posters, check your English grammar first.
    Awww, come on. I was expecting a sensible reply.

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

I have never spent real money in any game, are they to be trusted with my credit card details ?
    Nor have I, and this is Moneyclip we're talking about, I certainly wouldn't trust them with mine LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

My total gold stands at 2.5 M and increases very slowly as I am a pretty (cowa..) careful player, venturing so far only in the 5 K game in Miami for instance.
    I used to be just like you are, risk averse and careful, and never going above 2.5k games.
    It took several years ( I've been playing daily since 2011 ) before I had enough confidence to even go higher than Moscow LOL, but once I had accumulated a high enough balance to start taking a few risks I soon discovered that playing higher tiers doesn't always mean playing people with higher skills.

With 2.5m in your bank I think you are right to play mostly 2.5k games but if you practice your no guideline game I think you will find that once you are used to it you will start making more coins than in the normal tables ( just play 100 coin games in the NGL tables to begin with ) and the chances of your opponents leaving the game and giving you free money is considerably higher in no guidelines than anywhere else.

I have gone from playing 2.5k games in the old version to playing anything up to 10m a game in the NGL tables in the new version and have nearly 500m in my 2 main accounts now, and a lot of that is down to the fact that some people playing high value games in Beijing are no more skilled than those playing 10k games in Las Vegas, and some people are coin transferring and leave the game even at the maximum wager.

Free Money ! LOL

P.S. I absolutely hate Miami LOL, no matter what level you are at it is just too easy to be beaten by hit and hopers getting lucky LOL Beijing is my goto table for raising my bank balance, and I win at least a million a day in there.

Leave a comment:

• dhakapapa
    replied
    Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

Have you received your Nobel prize for yet?
    Next time you try to insult posters, check your English grammar first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X