Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	281431

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190821-161606_Facebook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	281433

Comment

Until this morning, top prize for your club winning 1st place in Country was 6500 pool cash. Now it is 1300 pool cash. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190821_162925.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	281435

Comment

Until this morning, top prize for your club winning 1st place in World was 80,000 pool cash. Now it is 16,000 pool cash.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190821_162908.jpg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	281437

Comment

This is one major issue my club is experiencing right now. No one want to purchase the venice table since they would just be receiving a small amount after the week. We are usually the 1st or 2nd in our country and this update really sucks!

Comment

This is potentially a big game changer. It won't affect the casual player, beginners or even amateurs, but the high level players who live and breath 8bp by actively playing in clubs... those are the ones who are going to be affected the most. It seems rather "greedy" of Miniclip to do this. But oh well... what can we do? They do what they have to do to make board members happy by raising profits.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
              This is potentially a big game changer. It won't affect the casual player, beginners or even amateurs, but the high level players who live and breath 8bp by actively playing in clubs... those are the ones who are going to be affected the most. It seems rather "greedy" of Miniclip to do this. But oh well... what can we do? They do what they have to do to make board members happy by raising profits.
              1. Yes it would not affect MOST newbie. But my club has atleast 10-15% newbies that we are training to cover missing high level players from time to time. Now they are also affected.
              2. And yes, many high level players are quitting because of this update.
              3. This solution is temporary and it is obviously not sustainable which would make their board angry once 8ball goes down

Comment

2. They may stop playing in disgust, but my guess is that they will return
                3. It is absolutely sustainable. I predict that this will actually make them even more money because now players who want pool cash fast will have to use real money to purchase pool cash.

Comment

3. It is absolutely sustainable. I predict that this will actually make them even more money because now players who want pool cash fast will have to use real money to purchase pool cash.
                  Will see. Same thing happened to Clash of Clans and Backyard Monster.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisroger View Post

Will see. Same thing happened to Clash of Clans and Backyard Monster.
                    Clash of Clans and Backyard Monster never had close to the amount of downloads or popularity as 8bp

Comment

Clash of Clans and Backyard Monster never had close to the amount of downloads or popularity as 8bp

Comment

I've heard a lot of gamers overseas love that game PUBG ?!? They're always posting that players are leaving 8bp to go over to PUBG. I'm thinking to myself, why that game?!? Why do you need to transition from a pool game to a 1st person shooter?!? Why can't you go from 8bp to candy crush?!?

Comment

Apart from few no is leaving....and Miniclip knows this very well and that's the reason they have became arrogant in the recent past

Comment

I've heard a lot of gamers overseas love that game PUBG ?!? They're always posting that players are leaving 8bp to go over to PUBG. I'm thinking to myself, why that game?!? Why do you need to transition from a pool game to a 1st person shooter?!? Why can't you go from 8bp to candy crush?!?
                            They are not just bluffing my friend, they are really moving over to pubg, and it is a lot more competitive than 8bp.

Comment

Or maybe the players got greedy?

Its all free, isnít it?

Comment

Theyíre diverting the aggressive, nannoying customers elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post

Its all free, isnít it?
                                  Yup, I'm playing the free game.

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

They are not just bluffing my friend, they are really moving over to pubg, and it is a lot more competitive than 8bp.
                                    I would love to see the stats/numbers on this. That is, I would love to be able to see how many accounts left and went over to PUBG. Not that those numbers are available.

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post

Its all free, isnít it?
                                      Oh I'm convinced that when Miniclip introduced Venice and then clubs, it changed the whole game. Now you have clubs of players that all play Venice 24/7 and top World and all the players in those clubs get loads and loads of pool cash. Who then go and open up leg boxes and now they all have leg cues maxed out. Not quite that simple, but the basic idea.

Comment

I would love to see the stats/numbers on this. That is, I would love to be able to see how many accounts left and went over to PUBG. Not that those numbers are available.
                                        of course, not. but those numbers are not very much high! Die hard 8bp fans would continue playing no matter whatever happens to the game.

Comment

Working...
                                        X