Improvements? You just upset a lot of players 😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Oh I'm convinced that when Miniclip introduced Venice and then clubs, it changed the whole game. Now you have clubs of players that all play Venice 24/7 and top World and all the players in those clubs get loads and loads of pool cash. Who then go and open up leg boxes and now they all have leg cues maxed out. Not quite that simple, but the basic idea.
    if they have everything maxed out what are they needing coin for?

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post

To be honest, it's not that easy to "max" out leg cues. Well the low ones like inferno will max out first but you have to open A LOT of leg boxes to max out all the leg cues... esp Archangel. That or they just want to have lots of cash to play the specialty events every week or buy chat phrases. I dunno.

Comment

playing events like abu dhabi championship and other events

Comment

Horrible company. What's the point of grinding if you don't even get rewarded? Also now my league is full of 24/7 Venice players while I'm just playing Berlin, nice.

They're just trying to push you to the corner so you have two options if you ever want to get $ again:

1. Buy cash
          2. Purchase Pro Sub.

Guess what MC, I'm doing neither. The sub fee is another horrible joke by this company, but I'm not getting into it now.

Go for it MC - let your greed run through your veins until people are fed up and won't play the game any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by idk123 View Post
            Horrible company. What's the point of grinding if you don't even get rewarded?
            QUIT! Join us club who did quit the game.

They're just trying to push you to the corner so you have two options if you ever want to get $ again:

1. Buy cash
            2. Purchase Pro Sub.
            Yep but you are better than that and you always have the 3rd option. QUIT!

Go for it MC - let your greed run through your veins until people are fed up and won't play the game any longer.
            And that is what most of us are doing.

Unfortunately, this is an unofficial forum of the game and no one from MC would reply to this. hehehe

Comment

Correct, MC won't see this, but you can still vent here. We will all lament with you :palm:

Comment

Originally posted by chrisroger View Post

QUIT! Join us club who did quit the game.

Yep but you are better than that and you always have the 3rd option. QUIT!

And that is what most of us are doing.

Unfortunately, this is an unofficial forum of the game and no one from MC would reply to this. hehehe
                But Chris you already took option 2!

idk123, if chrisroger pays your pro sub, will you play for his club?

Comment

Or, you could just enjoy playing and getting better at the game. Less focus on cues and coins, more focus on strategy and enjoyment.

Plenty of enjoyment still to be had with this game!

Comment

But Chris you already took option 2!

idk123, if chrisroger pays your pro sub, will you play for his club?
                    I had this same conversation with my top players. Here aresome of their replies.

1. “And earn a measly cash after a week of playing 12 hours?! No thank you”

2. “I will as long as chris pays me an additional $$$ to purchase some cash lmao!”

3. “Yes. No. Yes. No. Let me convince my wife first”

- they share an account and the wife does not like it but he does

4. “I’ll get back to you after i finish playing iceclimber on my family computer”.....

sent me a message ——>“no mate. Rewards to low”

after he completed ice climber

So how about you IDK, would you continue playing the game if I would pay for your pro membership and all uou havr to do is maintain top 1 club in your country? After 1 week, instead of being able to purchase 21 leg box, you will only get 3 because of the new rewards system.

Comment

Sorry, I give up trying to understand you chrisroger . :palm:

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                        Sorry, I give up trying to understand you chrisroger . :palm:
                        let me summarise this. The update sucks.

Comment

We definitely agree on that

Comment

Working...
                          X