Due to latest Leaderboard reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to latest Leaderboard reward

My club has been active for the last 6 months and we have been always on top of our country either 1st or 2nd. more than 30% of my members are paying for PRO Membership but after the 50% decrease, no one wants to purchase pro tables anymore. You can even see the stats this update had. Usually, by the 3rd day, top club in WORLD would be above 1trillion already. But due to this update, it has not even reached half of what we always see.

Probably the start of the end of 8 Ball Pool!

Originally posted by chrisroger View Post
    My club has been active for the last 6 months and we have been always on top of our country either 1st or 2nd. more than 30% of my members are paying for PRO Membership but after the 50% decrease, no one wants to purchase pro tables anymore. You can even see the stats this update had. Usually, by the 3rd day, top club in WORLD would be above 1trillion already. But due to this update, it has not even reached half of what we always see.

Probably been said 1trillion times before too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

we'll see...................

Comment

Wrong... in my opinion, for every player that leaves 8bp, 2 new players join.
        Let me just say for the record that I'm not thrilled about the recent reward reduction or table rental fees, but for every player that leaves in disgust over these issues, half of them or more WILL eventually return. Why? Because many of these players are what I call elite or players who have been playing for a long time AND have amassed a lot of coins and/or cash and cues and have worked hard in building and improving their accounts for a long time. And yes, I'll say it... these players have become dependent on the game. It's woven into their daily life. I'm not saying they can't cold turkey just quit the game. But for some, they can't just uninstall the game and never play it again. So everyone will moan and groan, but we'll see if Miniclip reverses their decision. I don't know the history of miniclip but since playing Dec 2017, I have never seen Miniclip reverse a game update simply based on players moaning about it.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Wrong... in my opinion, for every player that leaves 8bp, 2 new players join.
          Let me just say for the record that I'm not thrilled about the recent reward reduction or table rental fees, but for every player that leaves in disgust over these issues, half of them or more WILL eventually return. Why? Because many of these players are what I call elite or players who have been playing for a long time AND have amassed a lot of coins and/or cash and cues and have worked hard in building and improving their accounts for a long time. And yes, I'll say it... these players have become dependent on the game. It's woven into their daily life. I'm not saying they can't cold turkey just quit the game. But for some, they can't just uninstall the game and never play it again. So everyone will moan and groan, but we'll see if Miniclip reverses their decision. I don't know the history of miniclip but since playing Dec 2017, I have never seen Miniclip reverse a game update simply based on players moaning about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Amen sisTa!

Comment

we'll see...................
              Unfortunately, after last update i agree with you !

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Unfortunately, after last update i agree with you !

It's been a couple weeks since the last controversial update and 8bp is still around. Well I'm still playing it. I mean I would love to see "the numbers" that could show how many players "left" the game. And what do you define as "leaving"? Taking a break? or deleting one's account or uninstalling the game? How would MC even track that?!?

So like Varicella zoster, 8bp is still around!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

It's been a couple weeks since the last controversial update and 8bp is still around. Well I'm still playing it. I mean I would love to see "the numbers" that could show how many players "left" the game. And what do you define as "leaving"? Taking a break? or deleting one's account or uninstalling the game? How would MC even track that?!?

So like Varicella zoster, 8bp is still around!
                  Don't play 2 weeks,before finished connect the game.click World/ Players and see...

I remember 2 years ago 34M account active.Now 21M account.

Now many Club leaders say:guys,please play.Venice table montly free.etc.Diaond 2 / Emerald 2 many Club members don't play.Leader alone play for Club or/ 2-3 players Players rich,billioners but don't play now.Some members play 2-3 game in low tables for fun.But Clubs need Billions (level up/down).

90-95% cheaters(coins transfer Führers) win leagues.5/10% normal players.Now with last updates why i play or any billioner player/players in Berlin or Mumbai Table everday minimum 3 hours?

Lastt week again cheater won my league.4 hors play and win 7.9B.BS.win streak 10, 1B+ win but 0 ball potted?!Venice coins transfer players...my reward 70 pool cash.one week everday minimum 3 hours play and 70 pool cash.best offer 3 legendary box 89 cash.play again for win?no.play more no.

.now pool cashes are now worthless.per level up reward only 1 pool cash!!!level1-2 or level 998-999 !!!great job MoneyClip...

Comment

LMAO Yes it's depressing that we have to play so much and only get a few pool cash. It wouldn't be that bad if it was just that, but when MoneyClip then raised the cost to purchase legendary boxes... that was just mean! Now I'm playing just for my personal goals of increasing my coins, increasing my ring count and getting to 10,000 wins for my Legend Achievement

Comment

Working...
                    X