Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miniclip Customer Service [THE WORST EVER]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miniclip Customer Service [THE WORST EVER]

    I opened a thread asking miniclip about why I got 33 cash instead of 130 cash for the country reward. I was threatened by the customer service that any message from me would be considered spam. The problem is they never answered the question as to why I got 33 cash and not 133 cash.

    - My club was top of country meaning we get 2,600 cash
    - I placed 7th in my club meaning I get 5% of 2,600 cash reward
    - I got 33 cash instead
    - 4 of my club member who placed 43, 44, 45 and 46 got 130 cash instead of 33 cash
    - I made the inquiry and the customer service replied with contribution explanation instead of answering the question.

    Link of complain: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/2528782

    - So I made a follow up and got this threat email after that.


    THAT IS MINICLIP CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR YOU! hahahaha

    They will never answer this question or ever solve this but they will threat you to shut up about it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chrisroger; 23-08-19, 05:23 AM.

  • #2
    There is a follow up.... he closed all the OPEN queries without answering them AT ALL! hahahaha FAIL

    Comment


    • #3
      Miniclip support used to be decent. But these days, chimpanzees could do a better job than these Miniclip fukheads. I experienced a very similar situation, and those idiots couldn't read and comprehend a message at all. Stupid, stupid people!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
        Miniclip support used to be decent.
        Maybe I was still in my mom's tummy during this period...



        Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
        But these days, chimpanzees could do a better job than these
        exactly!!!



        Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
        I experienced a very similar situation, and those idiots couldn't read and comprehend a message at all. Stupid, stupid people!!!
        I was astonished they know how to use a keyboard at all.. I was like "uhmmmm did you even read my post?"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chrisroger View Post
          I opened a thread asking miniclip about why I got 33 cash instead of 130 cash for the country reward. I was threatened by the customer service that any message from me would be considered spam. The problem is they never answered the question as to why I got 33 cash and not 133 cash.

          - My club was top of country meaning we get 2,600 cash
          First, it is my understanding that the amount of pool cash distributed for winners of Country and World are universal. That is, where I am here in the USA, when my club tops country it is:
          1st 6500 cash
          2nd 3200 cash
          3rd 1600 cash

          Why are you getting 2600?????

          And with the most recent update, the amounts for country and world have been decreased to 1st 1300 cash, 2nd 640, 3rd 320. So again, where are you gettin 2600 pool cash from???

          2nd, your screen shot reply from Miniclip states "All the information we provided was enough to clarify your question/request..." What was this information that they provided to you? This information may help us figure out why you were not awarded the pool cash you claim you earned.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

            First, it is my understanding that the amount of pool cash distributed for winners of Country and World are universal. That is, where I am here in the USA, when my club tops country it is:
            1st 6500 cash
            2nd 3200 cash
            3rd 1600 cash

            Why are you getting 2600?????

            And with the most recent update, the amounts for country and world have been decreased to 1st 1300 cash, 2nd 640, 3rd 320. So again, where are you gettin 2600 pool cash from???

            2nd, your screen shot reply from Miniclip states "All the information we provided was enough to clarify your question/request..." What was this information that they provided to you? This information may help us figure out why you were not awarded the pool cash you claim you earned.

            1. Correction: 6,500 and not 2,600. That means I should be getting 325 cash and not 33 cash!!! This info hurts me more! Hahaha

            2. They attached the contribution of winnings I give to the club. Not the answer I am looking for to answer my question as to why I got 33 and not the full 325 cash reward.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	what.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	281632





            Comment


            • #7
              I would love to be able to see your attached screenshot, but even with a magnifying glass I can't read it.

              You're a consistent country topping club and you mistake 6500 for 2600?!?

              I don't suppose you have a screen shot of your cash balance BEFORE and AFTER league ended. I also don't suppose you have a screen shot of your club's rank in position as well as a screenshot of yourself being in the top 10 with 30seconds left on the clock? I'm asking not because I don't believe you, but those are the screenshots that you would send to Miniclip if you want a legitimate answer to your query. Just typing it out will get you exactly what you got, a screenshot from them of the table with the percentages of the amount of the reward you should've received.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                I would love to be able to see your attached screenshot, but even with a magnifying glass I can't read it.

                You're a consistent country topping club and you mistake 6500 for 2600?!?

                I don't suppose you have a screen shot of your cash balance BEFORE and AFTER league ended. I also don't suppose you have a screen shot of your club's rank in position as well as a screenshot of yourself being in the top 10 with 30seconds left on the clock? I'm asking not because I don't believe you, but those are the screenshots that you would send to Miniclip if you want a legitimate answer to your query. Just typing it out will get you exactly what you got, a screenshot from them of the table with the percentages of the amount of the reward you should've received.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's no use contacting them, they just send AUTOMATED RESPONSES without even reading the queries LOL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post
                    It's no use contacting them, they just send AUTOMATED RESPONSES without even reading the queries LOL.
                    I dunno... I think if you send them a legitimate query with documentation, they should look into it... I would hope.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

                      I dunno... I think if you send them a legitimate query with documentation, they should look into it... I would hope.
                      Yeah, but that is so rare. But when they do get a genuine issue, they'd make sure to resolve it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post
                        It's no use contacting them, they just send AUTOMATED RESPONSES without even reading the queries LOL.
                        yep which is why I stopped playing the game and told my club which I am financing pro membership to play other games and quit this stupid game. I am now going to save around 300usd / month hahaha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chrisroger View Post
                          save around 300usd / month hahaha


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by chrisroger View Post

                            yep which is why I stopped playing the game and told my club which I am financing pro membership to play other games and quit this stupid game. I am now going to save around 300usd / month hahaha
                            That's a lot of savings xD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chrisroger View Post

                              yep which is why I stopped playing the game and told my club which I am financing pro membership to play other games and quit this stupid game. I am now going to save around 300usd / month hahaha
                              Hold up there...you are paying 300 bucks a month?!

                              What do you have a chance to win? The Taj Mahal?

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Pick E View Post

                                Hold up there...you are paying 300 bucks a month?!

                                What do you have a chance to win? The Taj Mahal?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Pick E View Post

                                  Hold up there...you are paying 300 bucks a month?!

                                  What do you have a chance to win? The Taj Mahal?
                                  Yep.. I am financing top players for my club. Before the CLUB thing in 8bp, we are just financing 7 players. Since the Club add-on and the rewards, we have been financing around 15-18 players. Not only 8bp but also other games like PUBG, Mob-Leg, Dota 2 and other games. Now, 8bp is on hold due to the "suckiness" of the update and the customer service..

                                  We do earn from ads from if we do post it in our FB page or in our twitter acct.

                                  When games change we also do. We stopped financing players for backyard monster in 2013 (I think) and clash of clans in 2017 (i think). Our partners are also paying gamers for NBA2k and MADEN and other games.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by chrisroger View Post

                                    Yep.. I am financing top players for my club. Before the CLUB thing in 8bp, we are just financing 7 players. Since the Club add-on and the rewards, we have been financing around 15-18 players. Not only 8bp but also other games like PUBG, Mob-Leg, Dota 2 and other games. Now, 8bp is on hold due to the "suckiness" of the update and the customer service..

                                    We do earn from ads from if we do post it in our FB page or in our twitter acct.

                                    When games change we also do. We stopped financing players for backyard monster in 2013 (I think) and clash of clans in 2017 (i think). Our partners are also paying gamers for NBA2k and MADEN and other games.
                                    Ok, that makes sense. Cheers for the reply.

                                    Have you identified the minimum reward needed to make continuing viable?

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      chrisroger ok so you're obviously not a run of the mill everyday player like most of us. You sound like you're some kind of marketing/production/gaming organization. You probably should have mentioned this from the beginning. It makes sense that you have more skin in this game than the average player who could care less.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Pick E View Post

                                        Ok, that makes sense. Cheers for the reply.

                                        Have you identified the minimum reward needed to make continuing viable?
                                        Its like this.. if the players we are financing likes the reward then they will play for us since we will be financing them for free. The payment they get is the reward from being the top club. While our group gets paid for ads. However, since we do not have anymore players in the club willing to play for teeny weeny rewards then we do not have a club to endorse that would carry our ads.

                                        Bottomline is.... no good reward..... means no good players..... means no club endorser.... means no clients.... and no income for us...

                                        so to answer your question as to how much..... it depends on the players and the players want the old rewards system...

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X