Legendary cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary cue

Have i must my available legendary cues upgrades before opening the new legend boxes? thanks

Originally posted by Atiser69 View Post
    Have i must my available legendary cues upgrades before opening the new legend boxes? thanks
    Sorry I don't understand your question

Comment

I have 12 legends cue and they have upgrades I'll open a new box to open a new cue, but I wanted to ask before I do upgrades or not

Comment

It won't have any impact whether you update or not before opening new legendary boxes....to get Archangle and Archon cue pieces is really very tough and you need to open a lot of boxes....after spending more then 25k pool cash now I have 19 legendary cue level max and still need 7pieces of Archon to level max it...and my Jupiter and Vulcan cue are both level 4/5...

Comment

Originally posted by Atiser69 View Post
          I have 12 legends cue and they have upgrades I'll open a new box to open a new cue, but I wanted to ask before I do upgrades or not
          ATG is correct. Whenever you open any legendary box, it will basically be a surprise. You may get the 1st piece of a leg cue you never had or an upgrade piece of a leg cue you already have. And as you get more upgrade pieces, it will eventually MAX where it can't upgrade anymore, BUT wait, even after a leg cue is maxed, you may still get a cue piece for that cue (am I right ATG?) ! So in other words, you have no control of what piece you will get when you open a leg box. But there is a strong certainty that the last cue you get will be the Archangel. That leg cue seems to be the most difficult to get. Good luck to you and to all of us. I was lucky enough to get 18 leg cues at various levels but none of them maxed. I don't spend a lot of real money to buy pool cash. ATG using 25K pool cash is mind blowing to me. I need 1 more piece to unlock Archangel and 2 more to unlock Firestorm.

Comment

Yep, I am so sick of getting nothing but pieces of very basic cues that I already maxed out months ago, even on 12 hour gold boxes, when all I want is to upgrade my country cues LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
              Yep, I am so sick of getting nothing but pieces of very basic cues that I already maxed out months ago, even on 12 hour gold boxes, when all I want is to upgrade my country cues LOL
              They make you think it's "random", but I don't believe it. Just like I don't believe the spinny wheel or scratch off is random.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

They make you think it's "random", but I don't believe it. Just like I don't believe the spinny wheel or scratch off is random.
                Of course I expect them to weight the minigames in favour of themselves, it's how the gambling industry makes its' money after all, but they do it to a larger/higher extent than is strictly fair IMO.
                Ok, bronze victory boxes ( 3hr ) would be expected to have a lot of low value pieces but there should be far less in silver, and absolutely none at all in gold and Pro boxes.
                And take those useless spins and scratchers out of all the boxes entirely.

Comment

I hear ya. If you have a 12 hr box and had to wait that long, they should give no basic cues give you pieces to Expert cues ONLY right?!? But then they'll just give you pieces to an Expert cue you already have! It's a no win - no win situation. We're just at their mercy. I don't even use my spins or scratchers. I have about 250 spins in my account that I haven't used.

Comment

I hear ya. If you have a 12 hr box and had to wait that long, they should give no basic cues give you pieces to Expert cues ONLY right?!? But then they'll just give you pieces to an Expert cue you already have! It's a no win - no win situation. We're just at their mercy. I don't even use my spins or scratchers. I have about 250 spins in my account that I haven't used.
                    Sometimes open Rare,Epic or Legendary Cue Box.Maybe one day MoneyClip make surprise and open Firestorm or Archangel Cue piece !

Comment

I have one piece left of the Archangel cue and I'm still waiting for it!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

From what i have learned there is actually almost no difference in the level of the victory boxes. The only difference in green and gold victory boxes is that they sometimes have scratchers and/or spins in them. They just incrementally increase how many cues you get in them from the normal (3hr) box by the time...so you basically just get the same ratio of cues. They might have like 1 or 2 extra pieces but thats it....The only real benefit they serve is that you can activate them in the night be4 bed and that means you wont be wasting any time like with the 3hr one.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
                          From what i have learned there is actually almost no difference in the level of the victory boxes. The only difference in green and gold victory boxes is that they sometimes have scratchers and/or spins in them. They just incrementally increase how many cues you get in them from the normal (3hr) box by the time...so you basically just get the same ratio of cues. They might have like 1 or 2 extra pieces but thats it....The only real benefit they serve is that you can activate them in the night be4 bed and that means you wont be wasting any time like with the 3hr one.
                          You may very well be correct on this.

Comment

I have one piece left of the Archangel cue and I'm still waiting for it!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                            Good luck !

Comment

Wow. I only look at this forum infrequently, but this is the first time in months that I saw a thread that was neither started nor was the last reply by d4ve_tv. He must be asleep or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Theognome View Post
                                Wow. I only look at this forum infrequently, but this is the first time in months that I saw a thread that was neither started nor was the last reply by d4ve_tv. He must be asleep or something...
                                Hey now... are you saying I monopolize this 8 Ball Pool forum?!?

Comment

Comment

I'm not that selfish... am I?!?

Comment

LOL d4ve_tv

The forum without d4ve_tv

The forum with d4ve_tv

Comment

Schucks... you're swell! You sure know how to make a guy feel special!

Comment

Working...
                                        X