Winnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnings

anyone notice that the winnings on a 100000 are always paid out 40000 less. And that the spin and win is so fixed itís a laugh.

Originally posted by Hogan View Post
    anyone notice that the winnings on a 100000 are always paid out 40000 less. And that the spin and win is so fixed itís a laugh.
    Are you sure those figures are correct or a typo perhaps ?

I was going to suggest table rental fees if you are a mobile player, but surely even the highest rental fees can't be as high as 40% can they ?

If 40% is deducted every time someone wins 100k I'd be surprised anyone would ever play the game, and if it's your cue recharge fee then it wouldn't be every time, just every 50 shots., and not even then if you use an Epic or Legendary cue.

Those useless Spin and Wins and Scratchers are definitely fixed to only pay out the smallest prizes probably >95% of the time though.

Comment

Table rental fees ??? Iím playing on my I pad

Comment

go tell them! get that rental fee back!!!

Comment

Hello Hogan and welcome to the forum. Great question and Nanny Ogg 's answer is spot on.

I suspect you mistyped and meant 4K instead of 40K. That would make sense because the table rental fee for Toronto could be 4%. I say could because as you will learn, not everyone has a table rental fee in Toronto (and other tables), and among those who have table rental fees, they are not all the same from player to player. Very confusing.

For a better explanation of table rental fees, please follow this thread: https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...ew-rental-fees

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Hello Hogan and welcome to the forum. Great question and Nanny Ogg 's answer is spot on.

I suspect you mistyped and meant 4K instead of 40K. That would make sense because the table rental fee for Toronto could be 4%. I say could because as you will learn, not everyone has a table rental fee in Toronto (and other tables), and among those who have table rental fees, they are not all the same from player to player. Very confusing.

For a better explanation of table rental fees, please follow this thread: https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...ew-rental-fees
            Players who are playing in the latest version of 8bp they all have to pay rents,only those playing in the old version needs to pay rent on some specific tables (high tier) or may I wrong ??Does the rent differs from player to player ?

Comment

Originally posted by ATG View Post

Players who are playing in the latest version of 8bp they all have to pay rents,only those playing in the old version needs to pay rent on some specific tables (high tier) or may I wrong ??Does the rent differs from player to player ?
              WOW! I just looked and my two accounts that had rental fees in all tables except London, Monaco and tournament tables are now back to the way they were before... rental fees only in Seoul and above! I checked with a friend and his account has also gone back to no table rental fees in most tables! Wow, I wonder when this happened because I didn't notice it until just now!

Comment

do not believe them! You should not be paying any fees because you are playing using your own IPAD!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

WOW! I just looked and my two accounts that had rental fees in all tables except London, Monaco and tournament tables are now back to the way they were before... rental fees only in Seoul and above! I checked with a friend and his account has also gone back to no table rental fees in most tables! Wow, I wonder when this happened because I didn't notice it until just now!
                  OMG, I couldnt believe it when I saw this post that I had to hop on the game and see for myself. It seems that the tables are back to how they once were . I'm going to assume this just happened earlier today because i was having a fun sesh with a person on my friends list and after we were done I went to an update screen so im thinkin it was that.

Even though this is great, I think that Miniclip should give us all the extra coins we would of earned from wins during that shitty update then i would consider us even.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
                    Even though this is great, I think that Miniclip should give us all the extra coins we would of earned from wins during that shitty update then i would consider us even.

Comment

I see no rental fee for me win 100k on Toronto table

Comment

I get the full 100K, no rental fees for me. I'm on PC tho if that makes any difference
                        Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                        X