stupid miniclip rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid miniclip rule

8 ball game at miniclip is stimulate like real game but stupid rule is not allow aim before choose pocket fuck that I am quick this fucking game

Originally posted by tada View Post
    8 ball game at miniclip is stimulate like real game but stupid rule is not allow aim before choose pocket fuck that I am quick this fucking game
    bye!

Comment

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
      You can add me on Facebook as well
      http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

He's got a point though.... stupid Miniclip....

Comment

i find this very interesting, it adds suspense, sometimes in your way but not always :p

Comment

Would be nice I guess sometimes, but it isn't really necessary to play well. Rage quitters are sometimes hilarious.
            I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
            Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsumonchi View Post
              LOL

Comment

Hello tada and welcome to the forum. Don't know if you're going to even read this but I'll respond with my 2 cents.
                Deimos speaks the truth. You are letting a computer video game get the best of you and rage quitting isn't healthy

Having said that, again it's a video game and it will "never" simulate the real life pool 100%. That's just a fact of life. I have seen a game (there may be others) that came very close. It was a pc game with the best graphics when it came out called Virtual Pool! Loved that game... 3D vector graphics that blew my mind when I played the shareware then couldn't wait to buy the full version. Hmmmm I might still have the install cd somewhere. Might even be able to find it online. But I digress...

8 ball pool is never going to be like the real game, but it's pretty close and even with all it's idiosyncrasies and "unfairness", it's still a cool little fun game that we are all obsessed about We could go on and on about how 8bp doesn't play like the real game, but in the end, it's Miniclip's game. They own it. They make the rules. If you want to play, you agreed to their TOS when you hit install. If you don't like it, you have the option to do what chrisroger said and leave. Chrisroger has already given up on 8bp and left after MC's most recent changes where they did a really mean thing to we players and reduced our reward winnings in club play. But for those of us who still love the game despite all the "bad" things... for us the "good" things outweigh the "bad" and that's why we're still here talking about this game and still playing it. For me personally, when the bad outweighs the good, then I'll bid this game farewell... but I'm not there yet. So here I am

Comment

Rage quitters are actually the most entertaining part of the game for me. I mainly play in Monaco now, and for some reason almost always get matched with people playing “all-in”. I really don’t get that fussed if i win or lose, but the amount of chat-bombing and disconnect/reconnect i get is pretty amusing.
                  The ones that just keep repeating “close” through the whole game are the most fun to send back to zero coins

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Hello tada and welcome to the forum. Don't know if you're going to even read this but I'll respond with my 2 cents.
                    Deimos speaks the truth. You are letting a computer video game get the best of you and rage quitting isn't healthy

Having said that, again it's a video game and it will "never" simulate the real life pool 100%. That's just a fact of life. I have seen a game (there may be others) that came very close. It was a pc game with the best graphics when it came out called Virtual Pool! Loved that game... 3D vector graphics that blew my mind when I played the shareware then couldn't wait to buy the full version. Hmmmm I might still have the install cd somewhere. Might even be able to find it online. But I digress...

8 ball pool is never going to be like the real game, but it's pretty close and even with all it's idiosyncrasies and "unfairness", it's still a cool little fun game that we are all obsessed about We could go on and on about how 8bp doesn't play like the real game, but in the end, it's Miniclip's game. They own it. They make the rules. If you want to play, you agreed to their TOS when you hit install. If you don't like it, you have the option to do what chrisroger said and leave. Chrisroger has already given up on 8bp and left after MC's most recent changes where they did a really mean thing to we players and reduced our reward winnings in club play. But for those of us who still love the game despite all the "bad" things... for us the "good" things outweigh the "bad" and that's why we're still here talking about this game and still playing it. For me personally, when the bad outweighs the good, then I'll bid this game farewell... but I'm not there yet. So here I am
                    Well, the thing is, the old version of the Miniclip game allowed you to aim before you called the pocket, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                      Rage quitters are actually the most entertaining part of the game for me. I mainly play in Monaco now, and for some reason almost always get matched with people playing “all-in”. I really don’t get that fussed if i win or lose, but the amount of chat-bombing and disconnect/reconnect i get is pretty amusing.
                      The ones that just keep repeating “close” through the whole game are the most fun to send back to zero coins
                      I don't play Monaco but Miami and Rodeo Drive for 10M or the 25M 8ball games and I only chat bomb against other high level players and only when i'm extremely angry....and chat bombing does work to some extent. The other nite I was really pissed off and was chat bombing the guy with "in your face!" after he slopped in a couple of balls and then he finally missed an easy shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Well, the thing is, the old version of the Miniclip game allowed you to aim before you called the pocket, IIRC.
                        Really??!? I DID NOT know that. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

I don't play Monaco but Miami and Rodeo Drive for 10M or the 25M 8ball games and I only chat bomb against other high level players and only when i'm extremely angry....and chat bombing does work to some extent. The other nite I was really pissed off and was chat bombing the guy with "in your face!" after he slopped in a couple of balls and then he finally missed an easy shot.
                          LOL you're BAD! Good thing for me I have my chat disabled

Comment

Why d you guys keep the chat on ? It is only used to distract and tease.
                            I always play with chat turned off.

Comment

Now I'm having good luck. It's about frigging time!! Jesus. Played this guy about 8 times in a row... Kept getting matched up with him by complete coincidence...guess there weren't other players wanting to play the 10M games. I beat his azz 8 out of 10 times. While he tried to chat bomb me, I completely ignored it but I think I got into his head as there were 2 games that he missed shots he really shouldn't have missed.

now let's see how I do in the 25M bank-8 games...

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                Why d you guys keep the chat on ? It is only used to distract and tease.
                                I always play with chat turned off.
                                Exactly. That's why I keep my chat turned off unless I'm playing a friend.

Comment

Now I'm having good luck. It's about frigging time!! Jesus. Played this guy about 8 times in a row... Kept getting matched up with him by complete coincidence...guess there weren't other players wanting to play the 10M games. I beat his azz 8 out of 10 times. While he tried to chat bomb me, I completely ignored it but I think I got into his head as there were 2 games that he missed shots he really shouldn't have missed.

now let's see how I do in the 25M bank-8 games...
                                  Nice! Glad you finally had a run of GOOD luck!

8 times by random?!? No way! Seriously?!? I think I've only gotten the same opponent twice in a row at the most... 8 times?!? That seems incredibly coincidental. I guess I could see that happening if you were playing an obscure or unpopular table like No guidelines Beijing. Wait are you playing mobile or on the pc?

So how did you do in Berlin? I hope you're going to say you won a bunch of coins

Comment

Isn’t the most stupid rule when you call your pocket and the ball goes in another pocket the opponent gets ball in hand??? Why? You should just lose your turn. I’m pretty sure this is how it works in real pool, no?

Comment

Nice! Glad you finally had a run of GOOD luck!

8 times by random?!? No way! Seriously?!? I think I've only gotten the same opponent twice in a row at the most... 8 times?!? That seems incredibly coincidental. I guess I could see that happening if you were playing an obscure or unpopular table like No guidelines Beijing. Wait are you playing mobile or on the pc?

So how did you do in Berlin? I hope you're going to say you won a bunch of coins
                                      I always play on PC, I can't do mobile. Far easier for me to aim and shoot using keybaord and mouse.

and late at night, there aren't many people who play Rodeo Drive 10M games.

Comment

I did okay, won 70% of my games.

Comment

Working...
                                        X