stupid miniclip rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ferrari430s View Post
    Isnít the most stupid rule when you call your pocket and the ball goes in another pocket the opponent gets ball in hand??? Why? You should just lose your turn. Iím pretty sure this is how it works in real pool, no?
    Because Miniclip is stupid and they are too lazy to fix this bug which has been there for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Because Miniclip is stupid and they are too lazy to fix this bug which has been there for years.
      Well depends on which set of rules you use when you play "real pool". When I play bar rules 8 ball, you call your pocket on all shots and yes, if you make it into a different pocket it's just loss of turn and not ball in hand. But I'm not sure if there is a variation (say in Europe) where you would get ball in hand.

I understand your frustration but I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's their game and their rules. I've just learned to put up with it.

Comment

In all of the different rules of 8 ball ("straight 8" in bars, and bca, apa, vnea, tap, wpa, upa leagues/orgs) that I've heard of, none of them allowed ball in hand on a slop shot. Loss of turn as you pointed out, certainly...but not ball in hand.

miniclip created strange rules assuming it's not just a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
          Rage quitters are actually the most entertaining part of the game for me. I mainly play in Monaco now, and for some reason almost always get matched with people playing ďall-inĒ. I really donít get that fussed if i win or lose, but the amount of chat-bombing and disconnect/reconnect i get is pretty amusing.
          The ones that just keep repeating ďcloseĒ through the whole game are the most fun to send back to zero coins
          This does sound super funny and entertaining . I can't wait till i go for the Monaco ring but im going to wait till i have like 140m-200m (at 65m right now) because I don't want to go on a bullshit losing streak and lose all my coins in like 3 games. :=P

I was watching some Youtubers play Monaco and still don't get why some people play that table when they only got a couple mil; i swear it would be easy to raise their stacks if they just played some normal tables and only risked like a fifth if their coins at a time instead of betting it all on one game set.

Comment

Always wise not to risk all of your coins - plenty give it a go though! You can feel their frustration as they scratch the break - then donít get another shot and their winnings are back to zero! Iím up to 19 monaco rings now, and most of the wins are against all-in opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Well depends on which set of rules you use when you play "real pool". When I play bar rules 8 ball, you call your pocket on all shots and yes, if you make it into a different pocket it's just loss of turn and not ball in hand. But I'm not sure if there is a variation (say in Europe) where you would get ball in hand.

I understand your frustration but I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's their game and their rules. I've just learned to put up with it.

Yeah people forget it is a "game" and not a simulator. Like any videogame, you learn how to play and what you can / can't do within it. Not always 100% life like, which the cues with different powers kind of show that.
              I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
              Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

Always wise not to risk all of your coins - plenty give it a go though! You can feel their frustration as they scratch the break - then donít get another shot and their winnings are back to zero! Iím up to 19 monaco rings now, and most of the wins are against all-in opponents.
                LMFAO 19 rings! Nice! Guess that means you taught a good amount of people a valuable lesson (hopefully)

Originally posted by Deimos View Post

Yeah people forget it is a "game" and not a simulator. Like any videogame, you learn how to play and what you can / can't do within it. Not always 100% life like, which the cues with different powers kind of show that.

I never understood the people that default to the excuse that the game is rigged when their Cue ball scratches or their ball ends up in an unfavorable place... Its like if they actually took a little bit of time to actually learn the game they would be able to control where the ball ends up and they would also notice that there are patterns to the direction that cue ball or other balls go during certain hits. Im not the super best at controlling the cue ball as im learning some things and getting better at the game but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

LMFAO 19 rings! Nice! Guess that means you taught a good amount of people a valuable lesson (hopefully)

I never understood the people that default to the excuse that the game is rigged when their Cue ball scratches or their ball ends up in an unfavorable place... Its like if they actually took a little bit of time to actually learn the game they would be able to control where the ball ends up and they would also notice that there are patterns to the direction that cue ball or other balls go during certain hits. Im not the super best at controlling the cue ball as im learning some things and getting better at the game but whatever.
                  probably you are a new player.this game is rigged.if program want you lose not potted very easy shots,usally the black ball.but for lose all time try potted the black ball,sometimes together with the cueball.

19 monaco ring low...check Greek Fun Club (ID : 3693897) leader(Greek player) stats. 97 Monaco ring.I play with her.in Monaco,Berlin,Mumbai tables.

Comment

Originally posted by Deimos View Post

Yeah people forget it is a "game" .
                    I agree with you !

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                      In all of the different rules of 8 ball ("straight 8" in bars, and bca, apa, vnea, tap, wpa, upa leagues/orgs) that I've heard of, none of them allowed ball in hand on a slop shot. Loss of turn as you pointed out, certainly...but not ball in hand.

miniclip created strange rules assuming it's not just a bug.
                      Agreed. And I don't think it's a bug. Just wondering why Miniclip decided to make it ball in hand like that.

Two Shoes One reason a player with low coins plays monaco is that they hope their opponent quits bc he/she doesn't want to bother with playing for such low coins. That's my guess.

Tricky 19 Monaco rings... how can you stand that super bright red table cloth?!?!!!

Deimos That's such a true statement... that this is a game and NOT a simulator. It's not meant to simulate the game, but to entertain.

Comment

d4ve_tv I love the red !

@ LMAO 19 is lower than 20, and higher than 18. One thing iíve learnt for sure with this game is that no matter how good you think you are - youíre not!!

Comment

d4ve_tv I love the red !

@ LMAO 19 is lower than 20, and higher than 18. One thing iíve learnt for sure with this game is that no matter how good you think you are - youíre not!!
                          I say just one player have 97 Monaco ring.Rings This is your opinion but you don't know me,You just talk emty.

Comment

Sure, 97 Monaco rings is nearly half way to the most Monaco rings iíve seen by one player. And iím sure there are many thousands of players that have more than that..

My words might be empty to you, but unless you can perform indirect denial more than 90% of the time, you are just a hack like the rest if us

Comment

Sure, 97 Monaco rings is nearly half way to the most Monaco rings iíve seen by one player. And iím sure there are many thousands of players that have more than that..

My words might be empty to you, but unless you can perform indirect denial more than 90% of the time, you are just a hack like the rest if us
                              I know just this player.If you know post here.I play just on PC.And...I am not new here.Do you win any Weekly Competition League? I play almost ever for top.Play one week on PC and win Diamond league.Some players,amazing deliberate fouls,lost long times...Last day 2-3 Venice ''coins transfer team accounts''win usally.Competition is funny.And sometime i win indirect wirh my beginner cue.sometimes any cue.indirect denils don't make you me/best,player just funny.And if you now cushion shots,,bank shot for split balls any game winning not hard.

Last edited by LMAO; 15-09-19, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrari430s View Post
                                Isnít the most stupid rule when you call your pocket and the ball goes in another pocket the opponent gets ball in hand??? Why? You should just lose your turn. Iím pretty sure this is how it works in real pool, no?
                                Probably to prevent tactical foul.

Comment

d4ve_tv LOL trueeee, the thing is how long do they expect their luck to run of people just leaving on them. They are going to have to play a match eventually which will lead them back down to the whopping coin balance of zero again :palm: lol. Too much risk for lil reward :-p. Funny story i only have 1 win in Monaco. I got that when i was still starting out in the game and i went from like 20k-25k down to 1k-3k (cant remember the exact numbers). After that drop i decided it was all or nothing so i went in to Monaco and to my benefit the Opponent ended up DCing out LOL Haven't touched it since might again when i reach 100m-140m(almost at 70m). Im glad i got that boost in coins doe cuz if i had lost i think that might of demotivated me to play.

LMAO Yeah i guess im still a new player lol, i think its about to be 4 months since i started playing this game. I agree with Tricky, the ring number is relative , im sure he will have 97 or more rings in monaco by the time he hits 80k games like her :=P but yeah still impressive doe. I havent came across with some super high stats like that because the highest table i played so far is seoul

Comment

Working...
                                  X