Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

In my PC t is still showing 43 for 3 legendary boxes
    Seriously?!? I bet if you actually tap on it to purchase it will update to 89. IF not, you are VERY lucky and if you have any leftover pool cash sitting around that you were eventually going to use to buy leg boxes, do it NOW before it updates! I'm kicking myself because I have a bunch of pool cash that I had been saving to eventually buy leg boxes! I wish I had used them now before it updated to 89! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Seriously?!? I bet if you actually tap on it to purchase it will update to 89. IF not, you are VERY lucky and if you have any leftover pool cash sitting around that you were eventually going to use to buy leg boxes, do it NOW before it updates! I'm kicking myself because I have a bunch of pool cash that I had been saving to eventually buy leg boxes! I wish I had used them now before it updated to 89! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
      I wish I had 43 cash just to try and see if you're right because it's still showing 43 for me too LOL
      Or maybe they put up the price when they can see you're prepared to spend your hard earned dosh on a bunch of pixels LOL
      Have you checked on your PC or just on your mobile, because PC always gets updated later and if you know any PC players with spare cash tell them to buy ! buy ! buy ! LOL
      Alternatively, try buying them yourself but on your PC and you might just get an early Xmas present LOL

Comment

If you've only been playing 4 months and have leg cues then it's obvious that you've spent some real cash getting pool cash to open leg boxes. Nothing wrong with that and you're fortunate to be able to do that. Which brings me to the recent scuttlebutt which I'm sure you already know about... the increase cost of the leg cue boxes from 43 for 3 to 89!
        Oh no no no, I havent spent a dime on this game . I dont have extra money to spend on this game lol and i personally dont support spending money on mobile games. I see them as cash grabs and they all use predatory pay to win kind of styles to milk money outta the spenders while hurting people that dont spend any money. This game is not that bad on it though (even though it is getting worse with these updates recently LOL ) as you can rise to the top if you have decent enough skill. Plus they do offer some free ways of getting cash that is chill.

I was fortunate enough to be playing when the heist riddles were going on. They allowed me to get a decent cue so i didnt have to spend 40 cash on a country cue and could just save for legendary boxes. So how i got the cash doe: I got extremely lucky that when i was getting decent at the game i got put into a really chill/ez sapphire league that netted me 125 cash! I also ended up winning the 150 league but that one was hard and i had to basically no life a bunch of hours. It hard competing with someone playing berlin when the highest i could do without losing all my coins super fast was Bangkok (5m table). He was from Pakistan doe so i ended up grinding out 12+ hours while he was asleep lol; of basically winning 1 game and losing 1 game, Still adds up doe . He came back near the end and almost won too... he ran out of time when he only need 10m to pass me. Doing that Grind to win that put me at level 100 doe. no more easy leagues after that .

I also have done some offers nothing too huge doe. But i am thinking about starting a big one this week. Its the game Guns of Glory and the pay out is 405 cash...aiming to get it done in 1-2 weeks, 3 max tho hopefully.
        My main source for cash flow tho is from the daily lucky shots. I end up getting gold on most of them threw out the week and let me tell you that 5 cash does add up . Sometimes they are really hard though and its like what can you do lol. I have gotten gold on the past 4 days which put me at 40 cash right now and hopefully tomorrow i can land it again get up to 46 (gold + daily cash).

Also yer saying you have some cash saved up, you can hop on a pc and log in on 8 pool there and the boxes are forsure still 43 . They dont keep the PC version that updated at all lol. its on version 4.4.1 while mobiles is on 4.5.2. Plus mobile also gets bunch of other offers and utilities that PC doesnt get which is nice imo. Just a little trick for getting boxes at the normal price for now

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

I wish I had 43 cash just to try and see if you're right because it's still showing 43 for me too LOL
          Or maybe they put up the price when they can see you're prepared to spend your hard earned dosh on a bunch of pixels LOL
          Have you checked on your PC or just on your mobile, because PC always gets updated later
          I just logged into pc and it's v 4.4.2 and it's 89 not 43

I'm so bummed... Miniclip could've been less of a d*ck and warned us that they were going to increase to 89 so players like myself could use our pool cash before the change

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

Oh no no no, I havent spent a dime on this game . I dont have extra money to spend on this game lol and i personally dont support spending money on mobile games. I see them as cash grabs and they all use predatory pay to win kind of styles to milk money outta the spenders while hurting people that dont spend any money. This game is not that bad on it though (even though it is getting worse with these updates recently LOL ) as you can rise to the top if you have decent enough skill. Plus they do offer some free ways of getting cash that is chill.

I was fortunate enough to be playing when the heist riddles were going on. They allowed me to get a decent cue so i didnt have to spend 40 cash on a country cue and could just save for legendary boxes. So how i got the cash doe: I got extremely lucky that when i was getting decent at the game i got put into a really chill/ez sapphire league that netted me 125 cash! I also ended up winning the 150 league but that one was hard and i had to basically no life a bunch of hours. It hard competing with someone playing berlin when the highest i could do without losing all my coins super fast was Bangkok (5m table). He was from Pakistan doe so i ended up grinding out 12+ hours while he was asleep lol; of basically winning 1 game and losing 1 game, Still adds up doe . He came back near the end and almost won too... he ran out of time when he only need 10m to pass me. Doing that Grind to win that put me at level 100 doe. no more easy leagues after that .

I also have done some offers nothing too huge doe. But i am thinking about starting a big one this week. Its the game Guns of Glory and the pay out is 405 cash...aiming to get it done in 1-2 weeks, 3 max tho hopefully.
            My main source for cash flow tho is from the daily lucky shots. I end up getting gold on most of them threw out the week and let me tell you that 5 cash does add up . Sometimes they are really hard though and its like what can you do lol. I have gotten gold on the past 4 days which put me at 40 cash right now and hopefully tomorrow i can land it again get up to 46 (gold + daily cash).

Also yer saying you have some cash saved up, you can hop on a pc and log in on 8 pool there and the boxes are forsure still 43 . They dont keep the PC version that updated at all lol. its on version 4.4.1 while mobiles is on 4.5.2. Plus mobile also gets bunch of other offers and utilities that PC doesnt get which is nice imo. Just a little trick for getting boxes at the normal price for now

You sir should be the poster boy for How to beat 8bp without spending any real money! You should write a detailed step by step guide You are proof that if you are driven and dedicated enough; study the game; put in the hours of play; explore all your options, you can get legendary cues without using real money! It's NOT easy! But it can be done! I have an alt account where I am trying to keep the level as low as possible and slowly winning weekly leagues while playing as little games as possible and it's tough! But I'm slowly saving up pool cash. Now you reminded me of those "offers" but I have been too lazy to try them. I'm just not in the mood to install a game, play it to a certain level then uninstall it. But you're right, those offers give you lots of cash if you pick the right ones! I've admitted that I've spent about $70usd since I started Dec 2017, but I pick my offers carefully. The most recent being $20usd for 1500 pool cash. That's too good to pass up and that was before they went up on the price of leg boxes. If it was 89 I wouldn't have spent $20. I justified my expenditure as I would if I went to a video arcade like Dave & Busters. There I can easily spend $30 on video games but when that's spent, that's spent. The $ I spend on 8bp I see as an investment and if it extends my entertainment that I play almost daily, then it's worth it... to me.

Comment

New update after PC and mobile same. MoneyClip

Rare Box 1 box - 5 Pool cash 3 box- 14 Pool cash

Epic Box 1 box -16 Pool cash 3 box- 44 Pool cash

Legendary Box 1 box -33 Pool cash 3 box- 89 Pool cash

Comment

Moneyclip... one of the most disgusting, usurious gaming companies out there, along with the likes of EA etc, and it will never change unless people start to boycott the greedy money grubbing bar stewards.
                Whoever invented the concept of microtransactions, overpriced dlc's, loot boxes etc should go down in history as the person(s) who helped destroy true gaming.

Compare CD Projekt Red to almost all of the other AAA games companies and you will see how to treat paying customers with respect and integrity.
                The Witcher 3 was the best RPG ever made and released with a whole bunch of DLC's absolutely free.

It is perfectly possible to make a lot of money without being utterly greedy, especially when the product is near perfect and not buggy and unfinished on day one release ( looking at you Bethesda et al ).
                The way it used to be before the corporate men in grey suits took over.

Things get better when run by pen pushing accountants, said nobody... ever.

Comment

I dunno. I think 8 ball pool is a pretty awesome game. I haven’t spent a cent and have had many hours of fun. Thanks to Miniclip for that - but especially thanks to all those that spend the cash to keep it free for me!

Comment

Moneyclip... one of the most disgusting, usurious gaming companies out there, along with the likes of EA etc, and it will never change unless people start to boycott the greedy money grubbing bar stewards.
                    Whoever invented the concept of microtransactions, overpriced dlc's, loot boxes etc should go down in history as the person(s) who helped destroy true gaming.

Compare CD Projekt Red to almost all of the other AAA games companies and you will see how to treat paying customers with respect and integrity.
                    The Witcher 3 was the best RPG ever made and released with a whole bunch of DLC's absolutely free.

It is perfectly possible to make a lot of money without being utterly greedy, especially when the product is near perfect and not buggy and unfinished on day one release ( looking at you Bethesda et al ).

Electronic Arts (EA) is a company that sold its soul to the devil many years ago. If you go to www.cracked.com and search on articles related to gaming and EA, you'll come up with plenty of stuff (such as screwing over the Sims 4 players or coming out with $hitty DLCs for their other games).

Comment

We are of the generation where we played online multiplayer games via 56K baud modems (we'll never forget the shrill of those modems ingrained in our memories)
                      I totally agree and it's sad that gaming would go the way of microtransactions and pay to play. It's all about the bottom line and pushing the competitive nature (and ego) of players today. Until a large community of players ban together, there is no way to fight the industry. The industry of game makers and marketers are just getting in line after the 1st one who made millions doing it. It's all about how much you're willing to "pay" for your entertainment these days.

Comment

We are of the generation where we played online multiplayer games via 56K baud modems (we'll never forget the shrill of those modems ingrained in our memories)
                        OMG that brings back memories of playing Avalon on my Sinclair Spectrum ZX80 which used cassette tapes for storage ( and I bet that's well before your time d4ve_tv, I've been gaming since the mid 1970's ) LOL

Comment

OMG that brings back memories of playing Avalon on my Sinclair Spectrum ZX80 which used cassette tapes for storage ( and I bet that's well before your time d4ve_tv, I've been gaming since the mid 1970's ) LOL
                          Wow you got me there! The earliest computer I had was the Radio Shack Tandy but my heaviest use was on the Commodore 64 with it's external 5.25 floppy drive!

Comment

Wow you got me there! The earliest computer I had was the Radio Shack Tandy but my heaviest use was on the Commodore 64 with it's external 5.25 floppy drive!
                            I think my earliest was an Atari 2600 console that you plugged into the back of your tv, you know one of those giant CRT ( cathode ray tube ) sets that stood out 2 feet from the wall and the game was called Pong ( in black and white )...

LOl you just don'g get any more basic than that... in fact when Space Invaders came out it was a revelation LOL

Comment

I think my earliest was an Atari 2600 console that you plugged into the back of your tv, you know one of those giant CRT ( cathode ray tube ) sets that stood out 2 feet from the wall and the game was called Pong ( in black and white )...

LOl you just don'g get any more basic than that... in fact when Space Invaders came out it was a revelation LOL

Oh I thought you were talking about "programmable" computers, that's why I said Tandy and C64. But I too had an Atari 2600 console! Loved it! Played it so much... those joysticks would break so easily! Remember? LOL

Comment

Oh I thought you were talking about "programmable" computers, that's why I said Tandy and C64. But I too had an Atari 2600 console! Loved it! Played it so much... those joysticks would break so easily! Remember? LOL
                                I was but the Atari was my first computer game at home so I threw it in the mix just for kicks LOL
                                The Sinclair was my first "programmable" pc even though I never used it to do any, it was several years later that I left school and ended up actually being a computer programmer for a living, for a while LOL

That was back in the day when Cobol and Fortran were the main programming languages used in business.
                                I was trained to program in Cobol which was designed to almost emulate ordinary English language. and was comparatively easy to learn compared to Fortran which was based more on maths, something I was never very good at LOL

Comment

That was back in the day when Cobol and Fortran were the main programming languages used in business.
                                  Don't forget Pascal! I took that in college. Oh then you can't forget good ole BASIC! Mine and most everyone's (our age) 1st programming language

Comment

You sir should be the poster boy for How to beat 8bp without spending any real money! You should write a detailed step by step guide You are proof that if you are driven and dedicated enough; study the game; put in the hours of play; explore all your options, you can get legendary cues without using real money! It's NOT easy! But it can be done! I have an alt account where I am trying to keep the level as low as possible and slowly winning weekly leagues while playing as little games as possible and it's tough! But I'm slowly saving up pool cash. Now you reminded me of those "offers" but I have been too lazy to try them. I'm just not in the mood to install a game, play it to a certain level then uninstall it. But you're right, those offers give you lots of cash if you pick the right ones! I've admitted that I've spent about $70usd since I started Dec 2017, but I pick my offers carefully. The most recent being $20usd for 1500 pool cash. That's too good to pass up and that was before they went up on the price of leg boxes. If it was 89 I wouldn't have spent $20. I justified my expenditure as I would if I went to a video arcade like Dave & Busters. There I can easily spend $30 on video games but when that's spent, that's spent. The $ I spend on 8bp I see as an investment and if it extends my entertainment that I play almost daily, then it's worth it... to me.
                                    Thanks bud maybe i should write a book about it, could be a best seller? . To be real with you doe if i did have some extra $$$ to spend i might of bought some of the good offers they had for pool cash but sadly i dont have that luxury right now. It wouldnt be alot of money just like $5-$20. I feel like the time im putting into this game, that money spent on this game would be worth it, you know? This recent price increase to the legendary boxes have made me lose my motivation to do the offer i was thinking about doing. Maybe in the future but idk.

MAN OH MAN you guys are straight up talking about console/platforms from the dinosaur age i think i had the luxary of playing a NES be4 but the first thing we owned was a super NES and then nintendo 64...it just went on from there....a computer...playstation...PS2...xbox...xbox360 lol. I guess me owning a Super NES for the first console does make a little sense as i am a 1994 baby xd

Comment

Working...
                                    X