Wow This game almost gave me a heart attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow This game almost gave me a heart attack

Ok that headline is a bit dramatic but when you first log into the game and find out youíre 84000 coins down and think wtf. I was thinking I wasnít careless with my playing 9 ball and Iíd accidentally picked a 50k table and some 10k? Nah turns out to be a glitch. Phew!! Closed the app and 5 min later all them coins returned. My heart rate is back to normal. Has anyone encountered a similar glitch?

I don't pay enough attention to my coins to know if I were 84k down, so not sure if this ever glitched on me or not.
    I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
    Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

I didnít realise at first I just glanced at them for a moment and then it dawned on me that something didnít seem right. But I was made up when it reverted back.

Comment

I see this quite a lot but in my case the coin amount is adjusted upwards. A couple of days ago, I logged in to see my coin balance had increased by 200,000 or so.... what I think is happening is when you win/lose games, that particular outcome is a pending transaction (in SQL database terminology) and hasn't been written to the database yet... Then it is all caught up by the next day... that is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Pep View Post
          Ok that headline is a bit dramatic but when you first log into the game and find out youíre 84000 coins down and think wtf. I was thinking I wasnít careless with my playing 9 ball and Iíd accidentally picked a 50k table and some 10k? Nah turns out to be a glitch. Phew!! Closed the app and 5 min later all them coins returned. My heart rate is back to normal. Has anyone encountered a similar glitch?
          I've actually seen this quite often... at least times or so since I started playing. I notice that it normally happens when coin balance was on the low end. By that I mean around 5M. For example, I would know that I had at least 5M coins. I wouldn't write down or take a screenshot of my exact balance of coins, but I would know that I had at least 5M coins the last time I played, but then when I log in I noticed that I only had 3M and I know I didn't play any high games and didn't lose that much. But this is how I know it's a glitch. I know you said you logged out and logged back 5min later. What I would do is tap (I'm on mobile on my phone) the coin balance. Doing that takes you to that screen where you are offered to purchase more coins. Well on that screen it will show my correct 5M coin balance!!! When I close that window to return to the main screen, it'll show 3M! Again I'll tap the coin balance and again I'll see 5M then close it and back to 3M on home screen. So right there I know there's some kind of glitch! And I have seen this happen at least 5 times.

I've learned not to freak out too much (other than the 1st time I noticed it) because if I watch a video or play a match, my coin balance on home screen will go back to my normal 5M.

A strange glitch, but as long as it goes back to my correct coin balance I'm good. But yes, nevertheless... does scare you to see that your coin balance dropped unexplicably!

Comment

d4ve_tv if I see it more than once I think Iíll need heart surgery haha. I was thinking this will take a while to get back up as I was on a losing streak. But thankfully it was a glitch

Ryan Cawdor I had just started up the app and didnít play any games I was just seeing what daily challenges I needed to do and thatís when I saw it was low. I do wish for an increase in coins that would be nice. Haha

Comment

Well at least now if you notice your balance is lower than you thought, just tap on the balance and hopefully you'll see your correct balance. I've seen other weird things like this whole table rental fee fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                Well at least now if you notice your balance is lower than you thought, just tap on the balance and hopefully you'll see your correct balance. I've seen other weird things like this whole table rental fee fiasco.
                Thanks

Comment

No worries. They still should fix this glitch so it doesn't happen in the first place and doesn't freak someone out when they first notice it

Comment

Working...
                  X