Account hacked 😡

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account hacked 😡

My login doesn’t work anymore and when I try to reset the password via email miniclip doesn’t send me anything. Any advice?

Originally posted by Ferrari430s View Post
    My login doesn’t work anymore and when I try to reset the password via email miniclip doesn’t send me anything. Any advice?
    create a new account and move on.

Comment

Hello Ferrari430s and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your account getting hacked :palm: It's obvious that whoever knew your password, went in and changed the email address login too. If the account is that important to you, I would try to contact Miniclip support and somehow convince them that your account was taken over nefariously. Not sure how you would prove that it was hacked and taken from you. I wish you luck though. Perhaps someone else here in the forum has some better suggestions.

Comment

Had 2 billion coins and all the legendary cues ♂️

Comment

OUch! Yeh if I had that account hacked, I would certainly try to contact Miniclip!

Comment

If Miniclip aren’t responding they may be responsible for the hack.

You could report them to Consumer Affairs Department...

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post
              If Miniclip aren’t responding they may be responsible for the hack.

You could report them to Consumer Affairs Department...
              BaHahHahahaha now that would be the story of the year! "Company hacks accounts of it's own players"

Comment

Had 2 billion coins and all the legendary cues ♂️
                You must have share your account details with someone, otherwise how come your account be scammed or maybe you click on some pissing links ....write to miniclip support team they take time to reply but they are the only one who can help you in this regard...by the way have you used 5 cash legendary box trick for getting all those legendary cues or you spend lots of pool cash to get those legendary cue

Comment

Truthfully I bought the account off eBay. The seller seemed honest but I should of changed the password. Oh well.

Comment

Truthfully I bought the account off eBay. The seller seemed honest but I should of changed the password. Oh well.
                    If you buy accounts then their is always a chance to get hacked better create a new account invest some time and money and soon you will have a nice account which No one can hack..

Comment

Well... I admire your honesty. Lesson learned... which is what?!? Whenever you buy an account, the first thing you do is change the email and the password!

Comment

You could report him to the One Rolled Every Other Second department...

Comment

PayPal will refund my money. For $30 I got an account with 2 billion coins and all the legendary cues. God only knows how long it would take someone to get to that status. No brainer...

The guy I bought it from must of literally worked for pennies per hour. Also you can go on eBay and buy 1 billion coins for $5 also no brainer if you want a nice cue to play higher level of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post

You could report him to the One Rolled Every Other Second department...
                            What does that even mean?

Comment

PayPal will refund my money. For $30 I got an account with 2 billion coins and all the legendary cues. God only knows how long it would take someone to get to that status. No brainer...

The guy I bought it from must of literally worked for pennies per hour. Also you can go on eBay and buy 1 billion coins for $5 also no brainer if you want a nice cue to play higher level of competition.
                              I was going to ask how much you paid for it, but I didn't want to pry To answer your question, some players are that good that they can easily get 2 Billion coins in a matter of days or weeks depending on how much sleep they want to give up. Now getting all 20 legendary cues is another matter. That requires a lot of pool cash to open a lot of legendary boxes and even then, it's random and rather difficult to get the legendary Archangel cue so getting all 20 leg cues would take longer I suspect.

Also, if you didn't already figure out, purchasing accounts is a blatant violation of the rules and if caught will result in a ban and loss of account. Actually, now that I think about it, your acct may not have been hacked or even taken back by seller (if you didn't change the pasword). It may have just been deleted or deactivated bc it was flagged as a "sold" account? Just guessing, but a possibility.

Comment

What does that even mean?
                                It means there's one born every minute LOL

Plus buying accounts is cheating, if you want to play at the highest levels of competition you need to earn your place there not buy your way in.

d4ve_tv is almost certainly right and your account has probably been caught in Moneyclips anticheat system, which works even though it has thrown up a lot of false flags in the past.

No sympathy here as you can probably tell LOL

As for those people selling such highly loaded accounts for what is little more than pocket money to people in 1st world countries, you have to wonder how that works...
                                Are there 8ball pool sweatshops based in 3rd world countries where hundreds of exploited children are working ( playing ) for 16 hours a day creating these accounts to be sold on to rich, lazy westerners for a pittance ?
                                30 bucks is nothing to us but is probably 2 months wages in some countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

As for those people selling such highly loaded accounts for what is little more than pocket money to people in 1st world countries, you have to wonder how that works...
                                  Are there 8ball pool sweatshops based in 3rd world countries where hundreds of exploited children are working ( playing ) for 16 hours a day creating these accounts to be sold on to rich, lazy westerners for a pittance ?
                                  Oh I have no doubt that what you described is happening as we speak! It's sad, but most likely true. In addition to that, we also have many high level players who want to "retire" and "pass on" their accounts to others either for a fee or not. Those people must just be willing to play under a different name I suppose.

Comment

TOINKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

It means there's one born every minute LOL

Plus buying accounts is cheating, if you want to play at the highest levels of competition you need to earn your place there not buy your way in.

d4ve_tv is almost certainly right and your account has probably been caught in Moneyclips anticheat system, which works even though it has thrown up a lot of false flags in the past.

No sympathy here as you can probably tell LOL

I have seen many citizens of 1st world country selling their 8bp accounts for a small amount of $30/$40..maximum of the sellers at eBay are from 1st world country.....rightnow miniclip is doing great business in 3rd world countries ..their are many players from 3rd world countries who have spend more $10k for their accounts,and their are also players who earns more than $1k/$2k dollars monthly by only playing 8bp,in fact the 3rd world countries have dominate this game

Comment

I actually logged in with my friends account (who was friends with me on 8 ball pool) and chatted with the guy who took over the account lol

He claimed he bought the account but I could tell he was just messing with me.

Comment

Working...
                                        X