No announcement yet.

The Angry Rant thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed today that players from Taiwan get the tag "Taiwan, Province of China".

I think our friends from Taiwan won't be very pleased with that.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
      I just noticed today that players from Taiwan get the tag "Taiwan, Province of China".

I think our friends from Taiwan won't be very pleased with that.
      You are wrong.Long time the tag "Taiwan, Province of China".

Comment

What does the Hong Kong flag say?!? Or is there a HK one?

I have an angry rant! Been playing mainly Miami and Dallas... OMG I must've had a 10 game losing streak! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I had to force myself to stop so I would stop hemorraging coins!

Comment

My turn LOL

I don't mind losing when I'm outplayed/outclassed, but by god I get really angry when we are both on our last ball and it's my turn and I pot my solid only to be told "you have to pot a solid ball" and my oppo gets ball in hand and wins the game due to MC's poor coding

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
            My turn LOL

I don't mind losing when I'm outplayed/outclassed, but by god I get really angry when we are both on our last ball and it's my turn and I pot my solid only to be told "you have to pot a solid ball" and my oppo gets ball in hand and wins the game due to MC's poor coding
            I think this is one of the game control parameters.Winnings/losings...

change of position of the ball(usally the cue ball) if the three balls are on the same line.

my turn,only the black ball.I call a pocket and MoneyClip say : ''connection is slow,please wait !'' ,i wait...3-4 seconds after say :''ran out of time''and ball in hand....

my turn ...the black ball.i call a pocket and potted the black ball(one week ago).i wait ''you win'' message.But...MoneyClip say ''connection is slow,please wait !''and ball in hand ,i lost...

2 monts ago,very very interesting...Bangkok table.my denial after my opponent won.4 or 5 games after now Mumbai table.Again my denial

after my opponent won.I think :true pocket,no any foul.i don't potted the cue ball and the black ball together.why i lose?Why MoneyClip?

Comment

My turn LOL

Glad I don't have these "glitches" on mobile But I do get some on mobile, but haven't had one in awhile... knock on wood.

BTW Nanny, love your new "halloweenish" blood dripping signature

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

BTW Nanny, love your new "halloweenish" blood dripping signature
                Thank you !
                Watch that space for another Halloween themed sig... coming soon LOL

Comment

Thank you !
                  Watch that space for another Halloween themed sig... coming soon LOL
                  Hey like your sexy halloween avatar even better

Comment

Hey like your sexy halloween avatar even better
                    LOL thnks hun, I've always played a Witch persona on Miniclip so almost all of my collection of avatars and sigs have a certain "spooky" element to them, Halloween is a great time to be me LOL

Edit. And I can't let this go by without sending huge thanks to COOLOCKER for creating this "Southern Gothic" style sig for me in the first place... Thanks Jimmy !!!

Comment

That lady walking across sure has a some bouncy...

Comment

hahahahaha DAVE you gotta look a little higher to make eye contact .... but they are straight balloons .....Nice new profile pic and Signature Nanny Ogg I like the upgrade

My turn LOL

OH wow that blows LOL the pc version of the game is glitchy and dont expect the to fix any of that because they dont give two damns about that version of the game. I first started on the PC version but when i found out there was a mobile version and that it was like 100x better i switched immediately lol. Literally having a power bar and not losing your aim when you go to change spin is a blessing . Plus they give offers and other similar things on there.

Since you like to play on the computer have you thought about using an emulator to play the mobile version on your desktop with your mouse and keyboard? Think about it and if you need help help setting it up you can always dm me and id be happy to help .

Well this is rant thread after all so i guess i should do a rant while im here.....

I hate when the game puts into a series of games where its is 1 win 1 loss....and then i sometimes end up making a mistake in the game im supposed to win and boooom theres we go a loss streak of maybe 3-5 games which i have to win back ...straight up waste of time lol.

Comment

Edit. And I can't let this go by without sending huge thanks to COOLOCKER for creating this "Southern Gothic" style sig for me in the first place... Thanks Jimmy !!!
                          Always a pleasure Nan. Glad you still have it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Always a pleasure Nan. Glad you still have it, lol.
                            Still have them Jimmy, you did more than one for me and they shall soon be making an appearance too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

Nice new profile pic and Signature Nanny Ogg I like the upgrade

Since you like to play on the computer have you thought about using an emulator to play the mobile version on your desktop with your mouse and keyboard? Think about it and if you need help help setting it up you can always dm me and id be happy to help .

Thanks Two Shoes

Also, I have already tried bluestacks emulator, I couldn't get on with it though and deleted it pretty quick so I will stick with what I'm used to but thanks for the offer

Comment

LOL I remember being all pert and bouncy way back in the last century LOL

Unfortunately gravity has taken it's toll and everything that used to curve in now curves out, and if I turn around too quickly half of me will be facing the other way while the other half is still trying to catch up LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X