Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    That seems like a good plan. I take advantage of the once a day cash too but the video doesn't always work, but I figured out that if you hit the video for free coins to the left of it, watch that video for 500 coins, then when it ends immediately tap the daily cash video and it will work right away.

Leave a comment:

• dhakapapa
    replied
    I play only on the PC but sign in once a day on my phone so I can get the cash for the video (not available on the PC) and I look at the offers for cheap cash.

Leave a comment:

• Two Shoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Thanks Two Shoes

Also, I have already tried bluestacks emulator, I couldn't get on with it though and deleted it pretty quick so I will stick with what I'm used to but thanks for the offer
    ahhhh okie no problem, was just seeing if i could be of some assistance to help out with some bullshit that the PC version does. :p

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
    That lady walking across sure has a some bouncy...
    LOL I remember being all pert and bouncy way back in the last century LOL

Unfortunately gravity has taken it's toll and everything that used to curve in now curves out, and if I turn around too quickly half of me will be facing the other way while the other half is still trying to catch up LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

Nice new profile pic and Signature Nanny Ogg I like the upgrade

Since you like to play on the computer have you thought about using an emulator to play the mobile version on your desktop with your mouse and keyboard? Think about it and if you need help help setting it up you can always dm me and id be happy to help .

Thanks Two Shoes

Also, I have already tried bluestacks emulator, I couldn't get on with it though and deleted it pretty quick so I will stick with what I'm used to but thanks for the offer

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Always a pleasure Nan. Glad you still have it, lol.
    Still have them Jimmy, you did more than one for me and they shall soon be making an appearance too LOL

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied

Edit. And I can't let this go by without sending huge thanks to COOLOCKER for creating this "Southern Gothic" style sig for me in the first place... Thanks Jimmy !!!
    Always a pleasure Nan. Glad you still have it, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Two Shoes
    replied
    hahahahaha DAVE you gotta look a little higher to make eye contact .... but they are straight balloons .....Nice new profile pic and Signature Nanny Ogg I like the upgrade

My turn LOL

I don't mind losing when I'm outplayed/outclassed, but by god I get really angry when we are both on our last ball and it's my turn and I pot my solid only to be told "you have to pot a solid ball" and my oppo gets ball in hand and wins the game due to MC's poor coding

OH wow that blows LOL the pc version of the game is glitchy and dont expect the to fix any of that because they dont give two damns about that version of the game. I first started on the PC version but when i found out there was a mobile version and that it was like 100x better i switched immediately lol. Literally having a power bar and not losing your aim when you go to change spin is a blessing . Plus they give offers and other similar things on there.

Since you like to play on the computer have you thought about using an emulator to play the mobile version on your desktop with your mouse and keyboard? Think about it and if you need help help setting it up you can always dm me and id be happy to help .

Well this is rant thread after all so i guess i should do a rant while im here.....

I hate when the game puts into a series of games where its is 1 win 1 loss....and then i sometimes end up making a mistake in the game im supposed to win and boooom theres we go a loss streak of maybe 3-5 games which i have to win back ...straight up waste of time lol.

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

Hey like your sexy halloween avatar even better
    LOL thnks hun, I've always played a Witch persona on Miniclip so almost all of my collection of avatars and sigs have a certain "spooky" element to them, Halloween is a great time to be me LOL

Edit. And I can't let this go by without sending huge thanks to COOLOCKER for creating this "Southern Gothic" style sig for me in the first place... Thanks Jimmy !!!

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied

Thank you !
    Watch that space for another Halloween themed sig... coming soon LOL
    Hey like your sexy halloween avatar even better

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

BTW Nanny, love your new "halloweenish" blood dripping signature
    Thank you !
    Watch that space for another Halloween themed sig... coming soon LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    My turn LOL

I don't mind losing when I'm outplayed/outclassed, but by god I get really angry when we are both on our last ball and it's my turn and I pot my solid only to be told "you have to pot a solid ball" and my oppo gets ball in hand and wins the game due to MC's poor coding
    Glad I don't have these "glitches" on mobile But I do get some on mobile, but haven't had one in awhile... knock on wood.

BTW Nanny, love your new "halloweenish" blood dripping signature

Leave a comment:

• LMAO
    replied
    My turn LOL

I think this is one of the game control parameters.Winnings/losings...

change of position of the ball(usally the cue ball) if the three balls are on the same line.

my turn,only the black ball.I call a pocket and MoneyClip say : ''connection is slow,please wait !'' ,i wait...3-4 seconds after say :''ran out of time''and ball in hand....

my turn ...the black ball.i call a pocket and potted the black ball(one week ago).i wait ''you win'' message.But...MoneyClip say ''connection is slow,please wait !''and ball in hand ,i lost...

2 monts ago,very very interesting...Bangkok table.my denial after my opponent won.4 or 5 games after now Mumbai table.Again my denial

after my opponent won.I think :true pocket,no any foul.i don't potted the cue ball and the black ball together.why i lose?Why MoneyClip?

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    My turn LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    What does the Hong Kong flag say?!? Or is there a HK one?

I have an angry rant! Been playing mainly Miami and Dallas... OMG I must've had a 10 game losing streak! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I had to force myself to stop so I would stop hemorraging coins!

Leave a comment:

• LMAO
    replied
    Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
    I just noticed today that players from Taiwan get the tag "Taiwan, Province of China".

I think our friends from Taiwan won't be very pleased with that.
    You are wrong.Long time the tag "Taiwan, Province of China".

Leave a comment:

• dhakapapa
    replied
    I just noticed today that players from Taiwan get the tag "Taiwan, Province of China".

I think our friends from Taiwan won't be very pleased with that.

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    After losing 80% of my coins through anger and stupidity, I was left with only 500,000.
    After playing very carefully for a week I am up to 650,000.
    The thing is, after winning a few games I stop because I don't want to lose my gains !
    And of course I absolutely refuse to buy coins.
    I did see the offer for cash on my mobile though, it comes to almost 50 for each dollar.
    I am still considering that to get me some legendary queueus.
    Sorry about your losing streak. Ryan Cawdor is right about cues. Where you're at... if I were you, I would look for that deal $1 for 50 pool cash. That is a pretty good deal (better than their everyday garbatch deal). The best I've bought is $1 for 75 cash. But it was a $20 for 1500. A buddy of mine got an offer of $20 for 1750 which is amazingly good. Then again, he has spent hundreds of dollars so Miniclip gives him better than usual offers. Anyway, if you can get a deal of a dollar for 50 cash, get it then use it to buy a country cue. Pick one, there's a bunch, they're all the same FAST stat. That is THE BEST cue for the value. The FAST stats are outstanding and the recharge is only 60 coins!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Cawdor
    replied
    After losing 80% of my coins through anger and stupidity, I was left with only 500,000.
    After playing very carefully for a week I am up to 650,000.
    The thing is, after winning a few games I stop because I don't want to lose my gains !
    And of course I absolutely refuse to buy coins.
    I did see the offer for cash on my mobile though, it comes to almost 50 for each dollar.
    I am still considering that to get me some legendary queueus.
    Up to you, of course, but I would pass. Forget these loot boxes, forget these legendary cues. Get one cue, practice with it, and stick with it.... if you keep switching cues, then you won't get used to the characteristics of each cue and it will screw your game up. I used a Galaxy cue for a while and lost quite a number of games because of its inflated specs. Switched back to a Czar cue and have stuck with it ever since.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X