• Show
Clear All

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    I agree... politics and religion should stay out

Leave a comment:

• dhakapapa
    replied
    The political climate in the US and in the UK is so toxic now, and will remain toxic for decades to come.
    It would be better to keep politics out of the 8B game.

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoggg View Post

That's me out
    Yep,we always were polar opposites LOL

Leave a comment:

• Zoggg
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
    I'm also looking for a club to join and I also have my own set preferences so does anyone know of a club I could join that keeps out all Conservatives, all Republicans, all religious people, all Brexiteers, all Magahat wearing wall builders, all wannabe dictators Boris and Donald supporters ?
    That's me out

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Clubs used to be more fun but MC recently made some big changes and decreased the pool cash winnings. After that some club players stopped playing in clubs or just quit. But on the other hand, when MC started clubs, it really took off and hundreds if not thousands of clubs were created all the high level players were getting even more pool cash since they could easily top country and/or world every week. I really don't know if it was a good move or bad to be honest. I just know it's another change we all have to adapt to.

Nanny Ogg True, we may not have 50 active players, but we don't need 50 players. We can just have a Forum Club and whoever here in forum wants to join can join and we can just play friendly games. And like Deimos said, they can leave whenever they want. We just have to come up with a good name for the club.

Leave a comment:

• Deimos
    replied
    I only joined one club (after I got an invite) just to see what it entailed. Seems you can leave the club at any time no problem. After some effort, I managed to get them 1st place in the leagues, though I had to play a lot. I left that club right after the league was over as it was a just a random club, but haven't seen any I really "want" to join.

I suppose one for just forum members would be cool if the members actually played often. I mean it is easy enough to leave the club whenever one chooses, so not really tied to it, but if members aren't really playing, I don't see the point.

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Hey maybe we should start a Forum only club with only active posting members of forum can join?
    Good luck on finding 50 active posters in here mate LOL

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
    I'm also looking for a club to join and I also have my own set preferences so does anyone know of a club I could join that keeps out all Conservatives, all Republicans, all religious people, all Brexiteers, all Magahat wearing wall builders, all wannabe dictators Boris and Donald supporters ?
    Oh that's all?!? That's not very specific at all!! I'm sure there's a club exactly like that waiting for you to be the Leader! Hey maybe we should start a Forum only club with only active posting members of forum can join?

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by D8J View Post
    Recently started looking for a club to join. But I'm looking for a all American or English club. Also one that's active cause I've notice like half the club's only have like 3active players.

My tag is: 117-007-398-7
    Hi D8J and welcome to the forum. As you know there are many clubs out there. Unfortunately there are no metatags or key search terms that can be used in a filter type search. The only way I know is to search for key words in club's names. You may try to search for "All American" of "All English" clubs then check each club individually. Good luck finding an active club. It's easier if you just gather a group of friends and start your own club to be honest. There are active clubs out there but they are hard to join and they are also mainly made up of elite players that play at least a few hours every day. If you don't play and keep up, they will usually kick you out.

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• D8J
    started a topic Looking for an all American or English club

Looking for an all American or English club

Recently started looking for a club to join. But I'm looking for a all American or English club. Also one that's active cause I've notice like half the club's only have like 3active players.

My tag is: 117-007-398-7
Working...
X