Country cue upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country cue upgrade

you can upgrade your country cue right now for 13800 coin and your country cue will be power 6
    aim 6
    spin 5
    time 4
    Attached Files
    Last edited by panda; 16-09-19, 04:11 AM. Reason: PS this upgrade it work for some account only I have three account and it only let me upgrade for the account that I play this week

Well you can get Country cue pieces in victory boxes from las vegas and any higher table than that. Maybe you didnt notice that you were stacking up the pieces till you got 2 of them.

Comment

oh thank let me know about it

Comment

Yeah dude no problem . I use to think that you would have to spend 40 cash again to like 4 more pieces or something like that. Im glad that is not the case

Comment

I have one on each of my 4 accounts and they are the best cue you can have, if you don't have Epic or Legendaries, due to the small recharge fee.

My highest upgrade so far is at level 4 and is a match for any of those monster cues LOL

free picture hosting
          Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 16-09-19, 04:43 PM.

Comment

My Contry Cue Level 5 9/40 F:A:S:T: 7-7-7-6

Country Cue LEVEL MAX Level 7 F:A:S:T: 8-8-8-7

Black Hole Cue Level 1 F:A:S:T: 8-8-9-3 charge 420k

Diamond Cue Level 3 11/14 F:A:S:T: 9-9-7-4 charge 141,678 ...

Comment

Great advice in this thread!
              I am now playing Las Vegas whenever there is room for another box and otherwise just Miami.
              Las Vegas is pretty competitive. Mistakes are punished harshly (the table gets cleaned in front of you)

So far no pieces found to upgrade my national queue, only the usual rubbish pieces and the fake spinner wheel !

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                Great advice in this thread!
                I am now playing Las Vegas whenever there is room for another box and otherwise just Miami.
                Las Vegas is pretty competitive. Mistakes are punished harshly (the table gets cleaned in front of you)

So far no pieces found to upgrade my national queue, only the usual rubbish pieces and the fake spinner wheel !
                I agree, I've said it before that I tend to get more of a challenge from Vegas players for 10k than I do from Beijing players for 10m.
                There are a lot of seriously good players out there at all levels, and they are not all in the highest tiers.

Comment

I have opened about ten Vegas boxes and not one piece to upgrade my national queue. Not one.
                  It is a racket.

Same with the VIP points. You get only 36 or so when you level up but you need a couple thousand to reach the next VIP level. Unless you wish to part with real money, then they give you hundred thousand VIP points. A racket if ever I saw one, and I have been working and living in three continents lol.

Comment

I have opened about ten Vegas boxes and not one piece to upgrade my national queue. Not one.
                    It is a racket.

Same with the VIP points. You get only 36 or so when you level up but you need a couple thousand to reach the next VIP level. Unless you wish to part with real money, then they give you hundred thousand VIP points. A racket if ever I saw one, and I have been working and living in three continents lol.
                    Miniclip wants you to play more games. Play at higher tables, it will open.Play step by step Toronto,Cairo,Dubai and Shangai(slowly and safe).And you have Lucky 8 cue.win games and use Lucky 8 cue.fake coins,cues etc just for fun.just a game...

Forget your VIP points, the rings.Your VIP status Silver,and level 101.The level is hard to jump.And your reward only 1 pool cash, level 1 to 2 or level 998 to 999 same ...1 pool cash.ROFL.
                    My level 326,total winnigs 446.25 B and i don't have a Legendary cue.High ltiers not funny(many times) Some players,ugly chat messages,deliberate fouls,stupid soft breaks etc.But no way out for me.Sometimes i play in Cairo to Banghkok tables just for see new players and killing time.Stay in Las Vegas,Jakarta tables.Maximum Paris table.Rome after started trouble.
                    Last edited by LMAO; 18-09-19, 07:57 AM.

Comment

It is a racket.

LMFAO They arent just going to be handing those country cue pieces out willy-nilly. They have a kind of low drop rate. Plus you are playing on the lowest table you can get them. Im pretty sure the chance to get one increases as you go up to higher tables. But like LMAO said dont just jump into high tables trying to get the cue pieces if you arent ready or dont have enough cash to safely play them. Getting those elite (green) and champion (gold) victory boxes really helps your chances of getting a country cue piece though.

Also dont worry about VIP points. The VIP rank doesnt get you anything good at all. VIP is basically raised if you make some ingame purchases but thats up to you. Im at gold right now without having made any purchases and i dont think i will be able to get any higher than emerald unless i buy things.

Nanny Ogg you must be really lucky lol. I havent gotten my Beijing ring yet but when i was going my Istanbul ring and i tried to play either the 2.5m or 500k i was getting players that were blowing me away . They were making shots quick and precisely like they had guidelines while i would take forever to line up my shot, if they gave me a chance lol. I stuck to mostly 100 or 500 coins bets while i was getting that ring

Comment

dhakapapa

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Miniclip wants you to play more games. Play at higher tables, it will open.Play step by step Toronto,Cairo,Dubai and Shangai(slowly and safe).And you have Lucky 8 cue.win games and use Lucky 8 cue.fake coins,cues etc just for fun.just a game...

Forget your VIP points, the rings.Your VIP status Silver,and level The level is hard to jump.And your reward only 1 pool cash, level 1 to 2 or level 998 to 999 same ...1 pool cash.ROFL.
                        My level 326,total winnigs 446.25 B and i don't have a Legendary cue.High ltiers not funny(many times) Some players,ugly chat messages,deliberate fouls,stupid soft breaks etc.But no way out for me.Sometimes i play in Cairo to Banghkok tables just for see new players and killing time.Stay in Las Vegas,Jakarta tables.Maximum Paris table.Rome after started trouble.
                        I have to disagree with LMAO ..... but only on one point, everything else he says is correct except I would say never use that useless pile of poo that they have the cheek to call a "Lucky" 8 cue, the recharge fee is 77,777 coins and you don't even get any extra time.
                        You have 2.5m coins so you would be wasting far too much every 50 shots. I have 250m and I still wouldn't use that horrible thing LOL

Two Shoes is also correct, you have to be patient because they definitely don't hand out good cue pieces willy-nilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

Nanny Ogg you must be really lucky lol. I havent gotten my Beijing ring yet but when i was going my Istanbul ring and i tried to play either the 2.5m or 500k i was getting players that were blowing me away . They were making shots quick and precisely like they had guidelines while i would take forever to line up my shot, if they gave me a chance lol. I stuck to mostly 100 or 500 coins bets while i was getting that ring

LOL thanks, I think LOL

Personally I wouldn't even dream of playing more than 50k in any 9ball game, I posted my thoughts about 9ball in another thread a while ago, I hate the way the game has been designed to almost reward flukes and slop shots so I stick to small games and just play for fun and to increase my ring totals LOL

Beijing is different, in 8ball you are far less likely to fall victim to game ending flukes and hit and hopers are more likely to pay for their sloppy skills than you are.

Also, and it's just a guess, but I have a feeling that if there are still a few guideline hackers around then 9ball would be more attractive to them due to the speed of the game, alternatively if they are not cheats but just that good then 9ball would probably still be their preference for the same reason.

I'm not that great a player, but I've been playing no guideline 8ball as my main game, and my goto game for 500k to 10m games, for quite a while now, so I have gotten more used to playing without guidelines than with them and I find that some people are playing games they simply aren't ready for.
                          Which is fine with me as I win far more than I lose in Beijing, whereas in every other table I play I tend to constantly win 1 lose 1 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                            dhakapapa

I have to disagree with LMAO ..... but only on one point, everything else he says is correct except I would say never use that useless pile of poo that they have the cheek to call a "Lucky" 8 cue, the recharge fee is 77,777 coins and you don't even get any extra time.
                            You have 2.5m coins so you would be wasting far too much every 50 shots. I have 250m and I still wouldn't use that horrible thing LOL

Two Shoes is also correct, you have to be patient because they definitely don't hand out good cue pieces willy-nilly.
                            Are the British always stingy?

Comment

Are the British always stingy?
                              Hahahaha

We have to be frugal these days, since half our population were stupid enough to vote for Brexit and make ourselves poorer and the millionaire Brexit leaders richer LOL

Comment

being frugal is different, being stingy is different

I remember Nineballina first club name :''The Stingy Paupers''

The Stingy Paupers.png

Last edited by LMAO; 18-09-19, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the useful advice, LMAO , Two Shoes and Nanny Ogg
                                  I will just play for fun. I used to be in a foul mood when losing a game, these days I laugh when some low tier player pots the 9 ball in the beginning of the game. It is only 2.5K after all and it isn't real money.
                                  I did upgrade to 10K games in Vegas so maybe after some time I will play with the big boys and girls at the bigger tables.
                                  Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for the useful advice, LMAO , Two Shoes and Nanny Ogg
                                    I will just play for fun. I used to be in a foul mood when losing a game, these days I laugh when some low tier player pots the 9 ball in the beginning of the game. It is only 2.5K after all and it isn't real money.
                                    I did upgrade to 10K games in Vegas so maybe after some time I will play with the big boys and girls at the bigger tables.
                                    Cheers.
                                    Great thread. Great advice. I have learned that this game is a marathon and definitely not a sprint. Well it's a spring if you have real money to spend. Once you learn "the system", everyone will develop their "own system". Everyone will eventually settle on what works best for them. If that means losing all your coins and starting from scratch... it may come to that and we've all been there. Yup this game we love will definitely mess with your head.

And oh, I've been trying to upgrade my country cue since Dec 2017 and I'm only on level 5 with 31/40 pieces. So as others have said, it's not easy getting the pieces that you want unless your goal is to max all your Basic cues, then it should be pretty easy. And yes, the country cue has always and remains the BEST value cue out there for beginners and amateurs. Get 40 cash asap and get a country cue bc it has the best FAST stats with the lowest recharge cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Hahahaha

We have to be frugal these days, since half our population were stupid enough to vote for Brexit and make ourselves poorer and the millionaire Brexit leaders richer LOL
                                      Good one

Comment

being frugal is different, being stingy is different

I remember Nineballine first club name :''The Stingy Paupers''

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":285649}
                                        Now Nineballina is definitely not frugal or stingy!

Too bad he's not around in the forum these days. I tried to get him to come back, but it was futile. I was in his Stingy Paupers club. I think I remember you in it too He's since changed it to another name and then left to start another club.

Comment

Working...
                                        X