Send cue and money to friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send cue and money to friend

Is it possible to send one of my cues and some coins to a friend who got level 17, a standard cue and 1500 coins?

cue impossible but for mobile players low coins possible.play with your friends in moscow table and lose 3 games or more better way.

Comment

Originally posted by wilberg67 View Post
      Is it possible to send one of my cues and some coins to a friend who got level 17, a standard cue and 1500 coins?
      Hello wilberg67 and welcome to the forum

As LMAO said. To give someone one of your cues? Not a way that I know of. To send coins?... well you didn't hear it from me , but you can always play a friendly game (highest Jakarta) with him and then say you *accidentally* knocked the 8 ball into a pocket in the middle of the game, then you just gave him 50,000 coins. But again, you didn't hear it from me ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Hello wilberg67 and welcome to the forum

As LMAO said. To give someone one of your cues? Not a way that I know of. To send coins?... well you didn't hear it from me , but you can always play a friendly game (highest Jakarta) with him and then say you *accidentally* knocked the 8 ball into a pocket in the middle of the game, then you just gave him 50,000 coins. But again, you didn't hear it from me ​​​​​​​
        If you have multiple accounts then its actually easy to do yourself. Use 1 browser to log in to one account and use another different browser to log into the other account. since they are different browsers then the cookies are different and you won't get that message saying you were logged out of the other place since you logged in from a different place.... then your 2 accounts can play against each other.... That's how I transfer coins from one account to another.

so if your friend trusts you, then he can give u the name and password for you to log in so you can do it for him. Or you give him your name/password and he can do it.

Comment

What you say Ryan Cawdor is absolutely true. I would only add that the most you can "transfer" is 50,000 coins at a time. And when you do want to try it, you take on the risk that Miniclip will catch you cheating and ban your account. There is another thread in this channel where a player admits doing this and got his account banned because he would just start a Jakarta game and then quit. And he did this multiple times in a row. You can follow that link but here's the take home tip. Don't just quit. Play through to the end. That will be less obvious.

Comment

What you say Ryan Cawdor is absolutely true. I would only add that the most you can "transfer" is 50,000 coins at a time. And when you do want to try it, you take on the risk that Miniclip will catch you cheating and ban your account. There is another thread in this channel where a player admits doing this and got his account banned because he would just start a Jakarta game and then quit. And he did this multiple times in a row. You can follow that link but here's the take home tip. Don't just quit. Play through to the end. That will be less obvious.
            I play the 10M games with my 2 accounts, hoping that by coincidence I'll get matched up. More often than not, I get matched up correctly.... there are times of course where both accounts get matched up with *other* opponents. Fortunately usually one of those games is only for some small cheap amount so I immediately quit that game and concentrate on the 10M game.

of course there are times where both games are 10M so I have to play both games at the same time.... its a bit tricky but can be done. I actually managed to win both games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

I play the 10M games with my 2 accounts, hoping that by coincidence I'll get matched up. More often than not, I get matched up correctly.... there are times of course where both accounts get matched up with *other* opponents. Fortunately usually one of those games is only for some small cheap amount so I immediately quit that game and concentrate on the 10M game.

of course there are times where both games are 10M so I have to play both games at the same time.... its a bit tricky but can be done. I actually managed to win both games.
              WHAT?!? You play Seoul or 10M Miami games on 2 devices and hope they match?!? Ok I just looked and Seoul has 294 players and Miami has 18,310 players online. So I'm going to assume you play Seoul. So even matching up with yourself out of 294 players is... well the odds are 2 out of 294... that's pretty HIGH odds! If you're doing this in 10M Miami where your chances of matching with yourself is 2 out of 18K other players?!? If you even matched up once, you should go buy a lottery ticket my friend!

But I supposed it could happen and you could get lucky. If I try that I would never meet myself and would end up having to play 2 games at same time like you suggested and that would be an interesting feat.

This thread is turning into a master class on how to "subvert" the system! LOL Good thing there isn't someone from Miniclip reading this and then banning us!

Comment

WHAT?!? You play Seoul or 10M Miami games on 2 devices and hope they match?!? Ok I just looked and Seoul has 294 players and Miami has 18,310 players online. So I'm going to assume you play Seoul. So even matching up with yourself out of 294 players is... well the odds are 2 out of 294... that's pretty HIGH odds! If you're doing this in 10M Miami where your chances of matching with yourself is 2 out of 18K other players?!? If you even matched up once, you should go buy a lottery ticket my friend!

But I supposed it could happen and you could get lucky. If I try that I would never meet myself and would end up having to play 2 games at same time like you suggested and that would be an interesting feat.

This thread is turning into a master class on how to "subvert" the system! LOL Good thing there isn't someone from Miniclip reading this and then banning us!
                Not Seoul, but rather Berlin Platz or Rome. And picking Rome is quite buggy becuz sometimes you end up in Paris. And if you're not noticing that, then you're wondering why opponent didn't have to bank the 8... I've lost a couple of games that way. Screw you, Miniclip.

And... I play Dallas Rodeo 10M late at night because the chances are very good that my 2 accounts will match up. Probably 2 out of 5 tries. I've done this about 10 times now.

Comment

Well you said 10M which is Seoul. Berlin is 25M and Rome is 4M

Are you playing on pc or mobile? 2 out of 5 tries?!? Really? I'll have to try this!

Comment

Well you said 10M which is Seoul. Berlin is 25M and Rome is 4M

Are you playing on pc or mobile? 2 out of 5 tries?!? Really? I'll have to try this!
                    Yeah, I play only on PC, using keyboard and mouse. I can't do phone at all, too hard for me to aim, takes too long.

Bank/kick shots on Berlin and Rome, and ordinary 9ball games on Dallas Rodeo and Miami.

Comment

Yeah, I play only on PC, using keyboard and mouse. I can't do phone at all, too hard for me to aim, takes too long.

Bank/kick shots on Berlin and Rome, and ordinary 9ball games on Dallas Rodeo and Miami.
                      I'm the total opposite. I've tried and tried, but I just can't aim with the mouse on pc! I play almost exclusively on my Galaxy s8+ phone.

Comment

I'm the total opposite. I've tried and tried, but I just can't aim with the mouse on pc! I play almost exclusively on my Galaxy s8+ phone.
                        To each their own...right? I tried on my iPhone XR which has a decent sized screen. Played a game.... tried too... didn't turn out too well.

Comment

To each their own...right? I tried on my iPhone XR which has a decent sized screen. Played a game.... tried too... didn't turn out too well.
                          Maybe if I had a Wacom pen/mouse, but I can't be "precise" using my mouse. Maybe I have a crappy mouse or have to adjust the mouse settings in my windows box?!? But on my phone I can precisely aim using my finger.

Comment

Maybe if I had a Wacom pen/mouse, but I can't be "precise" using my mouse. Maybe I have a crappy mouse or have to adjust the mouse settings in my windows box?!? But on my phone I can precisely aim using my finger.
                            I use a quality optical mouse and a 40" 4K monitor, my mouse settings are at default.

Comment

I use a quality optical mouse and a 40" 4K monitor, my mouse settings are at default.
                              I use a gaming mouse at a high pixel setting and a 43" 4k monitor set to 250% magnification, and at that resolution I just have to put up with slightly fuzzy balls but since you guys have been doing that since puberty I guess I can manage LOL

Comment

lol good one Nanny Ogg, gave me a nice chuckle
                                Just a tip doe, dont let them ballz get too fuzzy

Comment

If I ever want to get serious playing on my pc, I'll have to get recommendations on a precision mouse from you pc players

Comment

If I ever want to get serious playing on my pc, I'll have to get recommendations on a precision mouse from you pc players
                                    Any "gaming" mouse will do but I wouldn't recommend paying less than $30 or so since the old adage that you get what you pay for holds true for most things.
                                    With a gaming mouse you can set the DPI ( dots per inch ) to various levels, the higher DPI the more sensitive the control is.
                                    At higher levels on MC pool I find it also affects the feel of the game and my balls tend to go faster and roll longer than on the low settings, although whether that is a fact or just my perception is debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
                                      Just a tip doe, dont let them ballz get too fuzzy
                                      As you can see from my current status under my avatar I have almost 150 years of experience in that "sphere" ( pun intended lol ) but thanks for the advice anyway LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Any "gaming" mouse will do but I wouldn't recommend paying less than $30 or so since the old adage that you get what you pay for holds true for most things.
                                        With a gaming mouse you can set the DPI ( dots per inch ) to various levels, the higher DPI the more sensitive the control is.
                                        At higher levels on MC pool I find it also affects the feel of the game and my balls tend to go faster and roll longer than on the low settings, although whether that is a fact or just my perception is debatable.
                                        I think it's a bad choice to spend more money for this silly kids game. I'm using a wired mouse. No battery problem. Nanny is a gamer,normal.You?

Comment

Working...
                                        X