Send cue and money to friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

I think it's a bad choice to spend more money for this silly kids game. I'm using a wired mouse. No battery problem. Nanny is a gamer,normal.You?
    LOL I've been awake now for 20+ hours ( pool, tomb raiding and shooting zombies in the face mostly, yep I'm a gamer ) and I thought you posted that you were using a "weird" mouse LOL

I better hit the sack soon LOL

Comment

only 2$ maybe under...

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

As you can see from my current status under my avatar I have almost 150 years of experience in that "sphere" ( pun intended lol ) but thanks for the advice anyway LOL
        OMG LMFAO. Im sorry oh wise one! With that much experience it seems like i need to be taking advice from you than the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

OMG LMFAO. Im sorry oh wise one! With that much experience it seems like i need to be taking advice from you than the other way around
          LOL it's been said about my namesake that the real Nanny Ogg could make an innuendo out of the word "innuendo" and with a face like a dried up apple and the ability to make cows and goats deliver yoghurt instead of milk when she sings ( especially those timeless old classics "And the Hedgehog Could Never Be Búggered At All" and "A Wizards Staff Has a Knób On The End" ) the villagers used to have to hide the livestock and lock the doors on bath night LOL

With such a dirty mind, and when even her closest friend describes her as a potty mouthed disgusting old baggage, she is my literary and literal hero LOL

Comment

LOL I've been awake now for 20+ hours ( pool, tomb raiding and shooting zombies in the face mostly, yep I'm a gamer ) and I thought you posted that you were using a "weird" mouse LOL

I better hit the sack soon LOL
            Zombies?!?!!! Please say you play Black Ops II Zombies on PS3 !!! That's the only other game I play besides World of Tanks on PS4. I can play Zombies for hours on PS3. WOT is fun but I'm slowly getting better tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Zombies?!?!!! Please say you play Black Ops II Zombies on PS3 !!! That's the only other game I play besides World of Tanks on PS4. I can play Zombies for hours on PS3. WOT is fun but I'm slowly getting better tanks.
              LOL nope I haven't played on any consoles since I discovered the beauty of pc gaming LOL
              Better graphics, cheaper games ( I can't even remember the last time I paid full price for any game but it was probably back when I had a PS2 LOL ), the capability to mod games which consoles are only just now starting to catch up with, and that only to a limited degree at present, and the use of single player game trainers ( I don't play any multiplayer games except for pool ) LOL

Comment

LOL nope I haven't played on any consoles since I discovered the beauty of pc gaming LOL
                Better graphics, cheaper games ( I can't even remember the last time I paid full price for any game but it was probably back when I had a PS2 LOL ), the capability to mod games which consoles are only just now starting to catch up with, and that only to a limited degree at present, and the use of single player game trainers ( I don't play any multiplayer games except for pool ) LOL
                Those are the reasons why I play on the PC too... I love being able to mod my games. I play GTA V quite a lot, and have several mods to enhance the game... Nothing like enlisting pedestrians to be your bodyguards while the rest of the pedestrians and cops are gunning for you.

I use cheathappens.com for my trainers. And cheating in single-player games is fun.... Nothing like modifying the shredder gun in XCOM 2 to really blow stuff up!

Comment

I gave up on PC games when my pc's graphic's card couldn't keep up with the newest games. Last time I played PC game was Unreal Tournament I think. Before that I loved playing Quake online. Believe it or not, I was in a Quake Clan called [HOPw] which stood for Husbands of Pissed Wives!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

I gave up on PC games when my pc's graphic's card couldn't keep up with the newest games. Last time I played PC game was Unreal Tournament I think. Before that I loved playing Quake online. Believe it or not, I was in a Quake Clan called [HOPw] which stood for Husbands of Pissed Wives!
                    LOL my ex would have fitted right in to your clan LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Those are the reasons why I play on the PC too... I love being able to mod my games. I play GTA V quite a lot, and have several mods to enhance the game... Nothing like enlisting pedestrians to be your bodyguards while the rest of the pedestrians and cops are gunning for you.

I use cheathappens.com for my trainers. And cheating in single-player games is fun.... Nothing like modifying the shredder gun in XCOM 2 to really blow stuff up!
                      I have got a ton of GTA V mods on mine too and omg driving those supercars is just sooooo much fun LOL

I love my trainers too LOL, nothing I love more than playing stealth games with invisibility switched on and pretending I'm some sort of badass ninjarette LOL

And who doesn't love god mode ? LOL

Comment

I have got a ton of GTA V mods on mine too and omg driving those supercars is just sooooo much fun LOL

I love my trainers too LOL, nothing I love more than playing stealth games with invisibility switched on and pretending I'm some sort of badass ninjarette LOL

I too enjoyed using those "cheat" codes on pc games too like being able to "clip" and walk thru walls although it could be somewhat confusing. What's crazy is that you can do that on some console games like the original zombies in black ops 1. there's always a way to "mod" games... even on consoles. If there's a will there's a way.

Nowadays i'm too busy for games except 8ball pool of course I might occassionally load up zombies on black ops 2 and see if it still works. Hey it's free to play online with ps3 . Now with ps4 I was paying the yearly $60 online subscription but quit because it wasn't worth it for me. But I found games that didn't require online sub like World of Tanks! So I play that on my ps4 when I'm in the mood.

Comment

LOL it's been said about my namesake that the real Nanny Ogg could make an innuendo out of the word "innuendo" and with a face like a dried up apple and the ability to make cows and goats deliver yoghurt instead of milk when she sings ( especially those timeless old classics "And the Hedgehog Could Never Be Búggered At All" and "A Wizards Staff Has a Knób On The End" ) the villagers used to have to hide the livestock and lock the doors on bath night LOL

With such a dirty mind, and when even her closest friend describes her as a potty mouthed disgusting old baggage, she is my literary and literal hero LOL
                          Lolz yew know what i was very confused while reading this...but very intrigued at the same time. So i went and i looked up this real Nanny Ogg to see what she was all about....she does seem like quite the lady/witch and she is quite the looker too if i should say so myself . lol I can see why you admire her like you do.

I guess this is where the cultural difference between the USA and UK plays a part...i dont think i have seen this book series here....I mean its prolly there but its something you gotta look for instead of it popping out at you, if you know what i mean. To be real with you doe i havent even read a novel in so long LOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

Lolz yew know what i was very confused while reading this...but very intrigued at the same time. So i went and i looked up this real Nanny Ogg to see what she was all about....she does seem like quite the lady/witch and she is quite the looker too if i should say so myself . lol I can see why you admire her like you do.

I guess this is where the cultural difference between the USA and UK plays a part...i dont think i have seen this book series here....I mean its prolly there but its something you gotta look for instead of it popping out at you, if you know what i mean. To be real with you doe i havent even read a novel in so long LOOOOL
                            LOL if you read nothing else in your life you really must make Terry Pratchett the one exception, sadly he passed away a few years ago but for a time he was, in my opinion, the UK's greatest author of humorous fantasy fiction.

Comment

This is probably really warped of me but I like climbing the tallest building in GTA (or spawning a helicopter to get up there) and sniping people... i try to go for the farthest pedestrian possible... or I'll try and snap a driver/passenger in a car.

and sometimes I'll use the explosive cheat so my minigun deals out blistering death.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

This is probably really warped of me but I like climbing the tallest building in GTA (or spawning a helicopter to get up there) and sniping people... i try to go for the farthest pedestrian possible... or I'll try and snap a driver/passenger in a car.

and sometimes I'll use the explosive cheat so my minigun deals out blistering death.
                                Warped ? Not at all LOL

I use explosive rounds in my heavy sniper rifle and enjoy bringing down passing jets and helicopters LOL
                                I also like to place sticky mines at strategic points at busy road junctions and detonate them so I can stand back and enjoy the ensuing chaos, time it right and the chain reaction of exploding vehicles is a joy to behold LOL

I'm also happy to see that I'm not the only grandmother who has a taste for mayhem and madness......

Comment

Warped ? Not at all LOL

I use explosive rounds in my heavy sniper rifle and enjoy bringing down passing jets and helicopters LOL
                                  I also like to place sticky mines at strategic points at busy road junctions and detonate them so I can stand back and enjoy the ensuing chaos, time it right and the chain reaction of exploding vehicles is a joy to behold LOL

I'm also happy to see that I'm not the only grandmother who has a taste for mayhem and madness......

Haha, I like it!

Comment

LOL if you read nothing else in your life you really must make Terry Pratchett the one exception, sadly he passed away a few years ago but for a time he was, in my opinion, the UK's greatest author of humorous fantasy fiction.
                                    Awww man that is a shame. I looked it up and he passed from Alzheimer too...What a scary disease . On reading the novels doe.....Ill think about it ....I wish they had movies on all the books doe....I love watching movies and i would of totally watched those asap lol...Looks like they only have a movie on the first 2ish books...might have to check that out...

that granny video was funny...when are we gonna see yer viral video of you causing destruction and havoc??

Comment

Working...
                                    X