No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, well, this was my 2nd Berlin match today....

https://youtu.be/OkebCrQJmx0

... so I would say that if this massive player ban I heard about actually is trying to get rid of all the hack users, it hasn't quite caught them all just yet

Something interesting in this clip, I think the cheato hack has actually been improved upon, notice you don't see any indication that my opponent isn't aiming for each shot. The rest of the play however looks like straight up cheato stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
      Heh, well, this was my 2nd Berlin match today....

... so I would say that if this massive player ban I heard about actually is trying to get rid of all the hack users, it hasn't quite caught them all just yet

Something interesting in this clip, I think the cheato hack has actually been improved upon, notice you don't see any indication that my opponent isn't aiming for each shot. The rest of the play however looks like straight up cheato stuff.
      Defo a straight up cheto user Bogus. Probably not using the automated win button, which i just found out about.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Defo a straight up cheto user Bogus. Probably not using the automated win button, which i just found out about.
        Ahhhh, too lazy to even play the hack eh? I'm relatively lazy, but that is a whole nother level of lazy

And now for something completely different, 4 matches where NO ONE cheated at all ! (Weeellllll, I kinda cheated the win on that last one by sheer luck )

https://youtu.be/NANmxlsDCA4

Comment

I think since the cheeto hack first came out,there has been variations of it created by scumbag hackers when they saw there was money to be made off selling it. The one you just played may have been one that was banned recently that has made a new account and is climbing back up the cheeto ladder. I also think a lot of those lowlifes have migrated to PC since PC users don't have the reporting tool we have on mobile and moneyclip doesn't really pay any attention to the goings on with the PC platform.

Comment

• i dont play Berlin but all my friends who do tell me for the last 3 days they've seen no cheats at all so it's looking promising.

Comment

I’d put money on it that you have been using or are using a cheat as well. 105 Lecel, $250mil in coins, just $10 in cash and basic cue. Suspect for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryCA View Post

I’d put money on it that you have been using or are using a cheat as well. 105 Lecel, $250mil in coins, just $10 in cash and basic cue. Suspect for sure.
                I can vouch for Bogus, Terry. We have played, Bogus has played against quite a few on here and I think everyone would agree that he's a fair and genuine player, nothing dodgy about his game or stats.

I think it's a problem that some people can look at somebody's stats etc and just assume that they must be cheating - my stats are better than average and I only use the standard cue. I hope that nobody would look at my stats and assume I'm doing something dodgy, especially with the ability on mobile to report people?

The same can be said about COOLOCKER - his stats are wayyyy better than average but there's nothing dodgy about it - he's just that good. There are others on here that are at this level, I'd try and keep it in mind before assuming that someone is doing something dodgy.

​​​​​​​Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryCA View Post

Im with Hwli on this one (Thanks Hwli btw). Bogus is definitely an honest and great player. He is a long time member of the forum, and you could see the progression of his game over the years. Absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. 250 million at level 105 isnt really that hard to do.

Comment

250 million at level 105 isnt really that hard to do.
                    No, it isn't, COOLOCKER . I can lose that much in 10 mins, beat that!

Comment

• Wow, I feel honored ! I always think my shooting sucks balls heh, to be viewed as someone using outside help is impressive ! Thank you Terry, you quite literally made my morning

In any case, thank you Hwli and CL, as well, it is nice to know people will stand up for you They are correct, they both regularly beat the crap out of me on the table and I enjoy it immensely since I have added so many things to my game by being stomped regularly

They aren't alone in stomping me, btw, when I started playing this I was regularly playing people with 2 to 5x my experience in game (go read my posts about load leveling and such in other threads). It was literally learn or die, and I've bankrupted more than my fair share of times. Good thing I only play for enjoyment, if I had any brains I would have left long ago

In any case, the video *should* show you I am not cheating, and I (fairly regularly) record my matches these days, but to answer some of your observations more directly:
                      105 Lecel, $250mil in coins, just $10 in cash and basic cue.
                      I was temporarily confused by 'Lecel', but am guessing you mean level. This character is level 105, I have some few other alt characters, they range from I think 90'ish to 150'ish.

I play them roughly in order, they all have different levels of coins on them from 20k to ... I think this is currently the highest.

I like the basic cue, I spent nearly 2 years playing the guest game instead of creating a login, and became pretty proficient with it. Why ? Well, for 1 thing some of those 'guest' guys have probably been playing this as long as it has been around, I'm guessing, they are quite good and hard to beat. For another, I am pretty sure no one is actually cheating in the guest play

The $10 in cash is very easy to understand, I buy a lot of cues I may never wind up really using, here is a partial list (I was going to do them all, but HELL it is a long list!):

I don't know many who have a level 3 any of these, but on this char I have 1. On this char, the rare bonus is only 20% XP, but I have another where the rare bonus is 80% XP. Once in a while I do use something other than the BG cue, it is just rare (hee hee, I just made a funny! )

I also play a lot in NGL, you practice there a while and you stop worrying about the guidelines.

Hope that helps you understand where I am in playing, I don't judge cheats based solely on stats anymore (although I have seen plenty of really dodgy stats), but more on what I see during the match. It takes more than one goofy shot (I've made plenty as have others), but to each his own.

And thanks again, like I said you REALLY made my day ​​​​​​​

Comment

• OK listen guys, It has been about two weeks now and I can't get the game going.
                        Everything was fine till I got a message that I should upgrade 8bp, which I did. And then it could not load any more.
                        I check every day if BlueStacks got upgraded and then I reload 8bp in BS but it will not load, it hangs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Dhaka - probably a silly question, but... can you log in on PC without bluestacks? As in, play it in PC version? I do so using a miniclip login only, don't know if you can do the same?

Comment

• 2 suggestions (well, 1 really), what Hwli said which is why I play on PC only, you can play it anywhere any time with nothing more than your OS comes with, and the 2nd would be go to one of the apk mirror sites mentioned in other threads previously, and download (slightly) older versions until you get to one that runs, and then don't upgrade it until you can no longer play it. I think the last easy one was 4.8.x, but just start below the current one and go backwards through the numbers if you don't want to play PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                              OK listen guys, It has been about two weeks now and I can't get the game going.
                              Everything was fine till I got a message that I should upgrade 8bp, which I did. And then it could not load any more.
                              I check every day if BlueStacks got upgraded and then I reload 8bp in BS but it will not load, it hangs.
                              Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                              If you're on PC, have you checked the 'Event Viewer' (windows Logs >> Application) after you've tried BS, to see if any messages are coming up ? Could be missing drivers or need a windows update. They seem to be making the game more and more unplayable on the PC/laptop platform, I had problems years ago and also tried BS, in the end mobile was the only solution . . . . .
                               Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Ignore the 1 in front, then low 5s...

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                                  Ignore the 1 in front, then low 5s...
                                  I fixed it for you undiscovad , even the win % as well, lol

Comment

• BWAAAAAAA hahahahahhahahahhah

Comment

I fixed it for you undiscovad , even the win % as well, lol

Hehe nice one

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                                        i dont play Berlin but all my friends who do tell me for the last 3 days they've seen no cheats at all so it's looking promising.
                                        Unfortunately they are still around.... I ran into one last night.... name beginning with Hotgrl....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Unfortunately they are still around.... I ran into one last night.... name beginning with Hotgrl....
                                          Yeah Ryan, i just ventured into Berlin after hearing about all the banned accounts. 3 out of 4 games i played where chetos. Bastages.

Comment

Working...
                                          X