The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
    OK listen guys, It has been about two weeks now and I can't get the game going.
    Everything was fine till I got a message that I should upgrade 8bp, which I did. And then it could not load any more.
    I check every day if BlueStacks got upgraded and then I reload 8bp in BS but it will not load, it hangs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Apparently, they have escalated the issue Dhaka? From 11 hours ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlueStacks/...l_not_working/

Comment

• Heh, 1st Berlin match for the day aannndddd.... naturally I forgot to start recording right away

https://youtu.be/yJ4QLFIOzHs

All those balls you see potted? Those went in in the first 2 shots he made, 3 balls per shot break and first aim.

Comment

• Wow, 2 out of 3 matches. I'm out of Berlin for today I guess

https://youtu.be/eWvgy7viqb4

I suppose the upside is that they have stopped using the same name for everything, sk##, dxz, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Apparently, they have escalated the issue Dhaka? From 11 hours ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlueStacks/...l_not_working/
          Thanks, Cool !

I am still trying to recover from Covid (tired, tired, tired)
          Please keep an eye out for a solution !

Regards,

Dhaka

Comment

• Thank you money clip, everytime I lose my discipline and want to buy a pool pass, you send me a win stream which is impossible. Been 13 months since my last win streak. Oh well, keep us down. Until the day comes that I can get a win streak ring, my credit card won't be used on this game. Lol. Thanks for saving me time and money. Money clip so nice lol.

Comment

• Have you also noticed that you go through phases when you are playing like, for a while you are winning on high tables game after game then suddenly you go through a period of not winning so much and you then play on the low tables, what kind of strategy do you do to get past this stage? I sometimes do this by playing in 9 ball, miami and dallas, it is like chess and I call this stage stalmate, where it can take a long time to go through.

Comment

• I dunno Jonas, I just play until I don't feel like playing anymore heh.

This is not a vent so much as a peculiarity video. I can not figure out how someone shooting this poorly has an 80+% win ratio

https://youtu.be/3RiIlmkcrJs

I mean, my game was sucking wind, but his game was unbelievably crap.

Comment

• bogus6948 I can't see the video at the moment but I can tell you that some days, I just can't play. For whatever reason, I just can't 'see' the angles? After a silly amount of practice, I can normally pot without looking at the pocket, or where the object ball is going, I only look at where I'm hitting the object ball. The moment I start doubting myself and 'think' about the shot, I mess it up. It's only the last few days where my doubles etc in the NGL tables are working more often than not, I've had a week or two of missing most of them and I don't know why? Curious if others on here have days or longer whereby they are completely rubbish at the game, then for no apparent reason they can play again???

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                    I dunno Jonas, I just play until I don't feel like playing anymore heh.

This is not a vent so much as a peculiarity video. I can not figure out how someone shooting this poorly has an 80+% win ratio

I mean, my game was sucking wind, but his game was unbelievably crap.
                    Well, they are either a cheeto hacker that is laying low on using the hack because of the crack down or, more likely, a newbie who bought the account from a hacker. Lately I've run into a few like that on mobile whose skills are far below what the stats show. I figure they bought the account so I turn them in as cheaters because people buying these accounts is why the hackers are so prolific.

Comment

• I see what you mean bogus6948. I'm guessing they cheated somehow to get that WP? Even though it's over very few games, based on that video there's no way they could have done that???

Comment

• There are so many conundrums with this Id that I am not sure even where to start Let's go with some of the conversation up to here:

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                        bogus6948 I can't see the video at the moment but I can tell you that some days, I just can't play. For whatever reason, I just can't 'see' the angles? After a silly amount of practice, I can normally pot without looking at the pocket, or where the object ball is going, I only look at where I'm hitting the object ball. The moment I start doubting myself and 'think' about the shot, I mess it up. It's only the last few days where my doubles etc in the NGL tables are working more often than not, I've had a week or two of missing most of them and I don't know why? Curious if others on here have days or longer whereby they are completely rubbish at the game, then for no apparent reason they can play again???
                        Oh, I completely know what you mean, heck you can see some of it in the very game in the video (I know you couldn't see the video before when you wrote this), but you've played me, this was an all time crap fest of shooting on my part and I was still shooting better than they were. My WP hovers around 57-59%, just for comparison.

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

Well, they are either a cheeto hacker that is laying low on using the hack because of the crack down or, more likely, a newbie who bought the account from a hacker. Lately I've run into a few like that on mobile whose skills are far below what the stats show. I figure they bought the account so I turn them in as cheaters because people buying these accounts is why the hackers are so prolific.
                        I am now guessing it is a bought account, for more than 1 reason.

I can well believe that a lvl 68 player *could* be running an 80-90% win ratio. When I started my 4th alt., I myself was running near 90% until I hit lvl 30, so if someone had been a long time player and did a start over, Yah, I can believe that they might easily run in the high WP %'s, at least for a while.

Then I look at the games won, and the total amount of games they played was 151. Then I look at the total winnings, they are at 3.8 B. Then I look at the rings, and they only have 1 Berlin ring, no others. Then I look at the way they played the round in Toronto, a table far lower than Berlin in the skill levels you see playing, but this guy was playing like Vegas might be his break even point.

I've gotten to a billion myself, it was a long trip for me. Far longer than this guy's 68. I'd love to see someone with a better skill set than mine say whether they think they could in 68 lvls hit 3B, but this guys skill set sure wouldn't cut it even with 68 more levels added on.

Originally posted by Hwli
                        I see what you mean bogus6948. I'm guessing they cheated somehow to get that WP? Even though it's over very few games, based on that video there's no way they could have done that???
                        ​​​​​​​
                        To go back to what you said Hwli, I am pretty sure anyone playing regularly goes on a bender for shooting, I have, you have, I can't think of anyone that hasn't, even Mosconi barfed a few in his time. Despite crusking up though, you can still see a good player's habits from a bad ones, I think this guy was in Toronto literally because he chunked past all the winnings in the account.

I was leaning towards kilowatter's theory previously, this was a bought account, but I would like to know if anyone else has thoughts on it because I see this goofy stuff frequently enough to remember it (and with my memory, THAT Is really saying something ).

Comment

• Something else I saw that looks off to me, has anyone else ever seen a cue without a [Use] button (or anything else) to the right of the FAST ?

Comment

• I have days where I can't win for losing, today being one of those days, after a few games I knew I had to stop or suffer one too many losses. But that player was on a different level than bad, he had a chance to clear the 8 ball along with his stuck ball if they would have went for the 9 ball that was on the top rail with some forward spin, but there was other way as well. bogus6948 Is that your cue, and you can't use it??

Comment

• Myself and Hwli have been discussing how we think something has changed in the game over the last few weeks. For the last few weeks, my game seems to have dropped off immensely. I log on and play a few, but end up logging off again after seeing what i see as something suspect going on. Players i meet all the time who play for 10M each time are now playing for less coins. Are they seeing the same thing as us, and thats why they have dropped down in coins?

But im also seeing what you describe bogus6948 , players not having a clue who have big win percentages. Something i have seen over these last few weeks as well is this, and im hoping im not alone, because that will tell me its not just down to me, lol. I see a player come on who misses badly, but doesnt leave you with an open table. They can play a few shots and miss, and still leave you with hard shots to play. So both of you are passing the cue to each other so to speak. But its only when you might have the chance to have a decent go at it is when they come alive and play like pros??? And you lose each time???

My nephew has been over a lot recently, and my time playing has decreased because of it. But im also playing less now because i cant help feeling theres a bit of shafting going on. I log on, lose a game i think i shouldnt have lost, and leave.

As for the cue that hasnt got the use button beside it, i checked, but dont see it.

Comment

• I too have noticed weird things while playing, I've noticed hesitation in some older veterans that I play as well, almost shell shocked or something, used to be I make a mistake I lose or vice versa, now most games we'll pass turns around like candy. I can't be certain and this is only my opinion, I think the developers have changed the way spin effects a target ball, I just hope I can adjust back to my good graces. I've noticed these things on the youtubers I watch, one being Omar Jordan who I think is one of the best players ever, he's a bit off his game lately. But to combat my problems I've changed to ebony cue level 5 and I'm hoping by the time I get used to how it preforms my game will have adjusted as well, I hope it does anyways.

Comment

• Damn it bogus6948 , I can't see the pic. . . I'll have a look this evening, I'm curious now. . .

COOLOCKER and I have been discussing what he put above, I completely agree with his take on the above, when playing in Beijing. You play Beijing on PC, don't you Bogus? have you seen any of the above mentioned strange stuff going on?

Have noticed a resurgence in cheto's in Berlin in the last week or so as well. Looks like the one off? purge of cheats that moneyclip did a few weeks ago was pointless??

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
                                    I've noticed hesitation in some older veterans that I play as well, almost shell shocked or something
                                    Spot on Mary, weve mentioned this as well. Players you know who are good hesitant in taking shots they usually knock in for fun.

Comment

• I've noticed a lot of players who are no longer as good as you would have assumed according to their rank & stats, mainly since the mass banning of the cheats ! Maybe people have ditched their cheats and are playing normally, and just are not very good ? I've seen some real poor shots played by so called experts recently . . .
                                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                                        I've noticed a lot of players who are no longer as good as you would have assumed according to their rank & stats, mainly since the mass banning of the cheats ! Maybe people have ditched their cheats and are playing normally, and just are not very good ? I've seen some real poor shots played by so called experts recently . . .
                                        I saw on YouTube that to save your "expert" account, one must create a new small cheating account so that if u get banned you have your main. So stupid, but it kinda makes sense. Then when they play fair on the main, they'll miss straight shots lol

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

So stupid, but it kinda makes sense.
                                          only if you spend real life money on the stupid game, I don't, the only thing I'd be VERY annoyed about is that I'd lose my picture (the pic I have on here)
                                          which is why I've done it in reverse, I only play low end games with my wicca account now & I have 3 other accounts I play high end games with then feed my wicca acc coins when I need to, I know it's against the rules of MONEYCLIP but who care's about them? they don't care about us!

seriously the only reason MC have the excuse to ban accounts is because of CHETO'S & the cheats are created by them themselves, if I owned MC I would implement 1 simple option for every player ( BAN PLAYER )
                                          that would stop all cheats.
                                          Last edited by wiccatree; 10-11-22, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X