Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • you can't gain the honour of a player with no honour.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
      you can't gain the honour of a player with no honour.
      Perfectly put.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
        Something else I saw that looks off to me, has anyone else ever seen a cue without a [Use] button (or anything else) to the right of the FAST ?

        bogus6948 Have you played on mobile on that account? Just wondering if it's a cue that was won on mobile that you can't use on PC? I think that used to be a thing? Don't quote me on it though.

        Comment


        • Finally, hit ccp 75 and now have the two-stripes emerald frame. I remember spending real cash to get to the green 1-stripe frame since then, slow grind without real $. Happy with this. I can retire in peace lol.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
            Finally, hit ccp 75 and now have the two-stripes emerald frame. I remember spending real cash to get to the green 1-stripe frame since then, slow grind without real $. Happy with this. I can retire in peace lol.

            Wow well done, the best I have got so far is ccp 72
             Oh No, he's retired !

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hwli View Post
              bogus6948 Have you played on mobile on that account? Just wondering if it's a cue that was won on mobile that you can't use on PC? I think that used to be a thing? Don't quote me on it though.
              The cue isn't mine, and I haven't even logged in on mobile since I took a (quick) look at Dhaka's problem, The cue was in my opponent's cue list, I never saw any that don't show ... well, something to the side of the fast stats

              I have a few cues you can't use in the PC vers. from the time I was testing out the emulators, the difference is you can't see them at all in PC.

              Comment


              • Mexico 9bp tournament is so frustrating. Played over 50 entries, only won 1. Spent zero cash, so if make it to 2nd round normally lose before the end by opponents deny or golden break. Will keep trying until the event ends, even if it appears rigged for failure. Weird cause I'm working ok my 99th miami ring and I seem to do okay in normal 9bp. Okay money clips

                Comment


                • This (to me) is equally frustrating in some ways. You play Berlin and get a 12 hour box to open, and what is in the box? Basically 7k coins, the 5,880 the box had, and 1k from the spin. The cues in the box were all maxed before Vegas was finished



                  *Edit ~ DOH forgot the picture

                  Comment


                  • What a joke of a golden champion box from a Berlin win, braving the cheaters deserves far better Bogus, seems the awards used to be better a year or so ago. I have a shaky suspicion deep down if that same box had been opened on the mobile app the outcome would have been better. I have the black hole cue on another account from opening my 4 Berlin boxes on the mobile app just to see how the outcome would be, BAM, not only did I get the black hole cue but it was enough pieces it took the cue to level 2. Whatever really, what else should we expect from such a company that won't fork over the necessary money to fix the massive cheating problem they are having.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
                      What a joke of a golden champion box from a Berlin win, braving the cheaters deserves far better Bogus, seems the awards used to be better a year or so ago. I have a shaky suspicion deep down if that same box had been opened on the mobile app the outcome would have been better. I have the black hole cue on another account from opening my 4 Berlin boxes on the mobile app just to see how the outcome would be, BAM, not only did I get the black hole cue but it was enough pieces it took the cue to level 2. Whatever really, what else should we expect from such a company that won't fork over the necessary money to fix the massive cheating problem they are having.
                      I can confirm the Berlin 12 hour boxes opened in the mobile app are just as pathetic.

                      Comment


                      • The ole equal opportunity shaft from the screws hey.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                          Mexico 9bp tournament is so frustrating. Played over 50 entries, only won 1. Spent zero cash, so if make it to 2nd round normally lose before the end by opponents deny or golden break. Will keep trying until the event ends, even if it appears rigged for failure. Weird cause I'm working ok my 99th miami ring and I seem to do okay in normal 9bp. Okay money clips
                          Played since Sunday. Did a 11 hour total stint yesterday and deleted the game of my phone. I worked out that I played 6 hours during my work day, in the office (I know, ruined a full work day). Pissed off, played over 200 entries of Mexico tournament. Won some first rounds, but could only get 3/5. Deleted the app last night, had a good sleep. Refused to re-download. Used my old iPhone (which my 2yo watches youtube on) and 8bp app still works, played 2 hours only and got the remaining 2 wins. Ring done. But I'm keeping the game uninstalled on my actual phone. Need to quit this toxic addiction.
                          ps. Also 1.8b coins on main account, wp needs some work to get back to 62.3%... prob re-download it in December.

                          Comment


                          • OMG, every other game that crap happens to me, lol. That was so funny though, I love this guys accent and his YouTube channel is way underrated, just thought I would share that
                             
                            Last edited by MaryKent90210; 19-11-22, 05:34 PM.

                            Comment


                            • I actually did that a few times in my head, so sure it was a slam dunk that there was no way possible I would loose. 4x in a row, I pulled exactly the same scratch on 8.

                              I claim mental deficiency and (or) incapacitation

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                I actually did that a few times in my head, so sure it was a slam dunk that there was no way possible I would loose. 4x in a row, I pulled exactly the same scratch on 8.

                                I claim mental deficiency and (or) incapacitation
                                lol.

                                Comment


                                • Speaking of mentally deficient types, Cheatos in Bankok



                                  https://youtu.be/I7JCehrmhv8

                                  Mind fart, I forgot to get their ID

                                  Comment


                                  • Got this one's ID though...




                                    https://youtu.be/xTewsLRKDFw

                                    Comment


                                    • Moved from 1960M to 2B coins, then mistakenly lost a 10M Miami, then some more, chased in Mumbai (as i used to have success there) but then moved to 1880M, and 2 hours later finished at 1930M. Posted the pics on {club help} tread. This morning, whilst at work, had 2 hours to kill and now back to 2B (infection 2009M) and it only took 47 Mumbai wins to get there (from yesterday).
                                      So exhausted, my club is also first in gold level 2 league as my contribution is 899M. Think I'm gonna chill for today, maxed the pool pass in the process. So can technically leave the game until next pool pass (next week)

                                      Comment


                                      • Boy this new login verify your human thing they are using (that doesn't have you solve a captcha or anything, just either says your human or not) really blows chunks, sometimes takes 5 or 6 tries to log on now

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                          Boy this new login verify your human thing they are using (that doesn't have you solve a captcha or anything, just either says your human or not) really blows chunks, sometimes takes 5 or 6 tries to log on now

                                          I don't know if it's the same for others but at the bottom of that screen, there is a spinning icon thing (on my screen). If I try and click to login before it has finished spinning, it doesn't work. If I wait 5-10 secs before clicking, it has worked so far. Might help, Bogus??

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X