• Show
Clear All

• It has been in and out all day here, Hwli

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
      It has been in and out all day here, Hwli
      Thanks for the response.

Comment

• Saw the bad gateway just the once myself, this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
          Nanny Ogg I'm also getting 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. Did it fix itself for you, or am I not gonna be able to play?
          Yeah it seems to be all normal today, had it happen 3 or 4 times yesterday and just went afk for 15 mins or so until it started working again.

Comment

• Not a rant, more a shout out to myself. I took a pic of the profile page showing Win Streak: 10, but I'm not even going to post it because it won't be much proof. You'll just have to trust that I'm telling the truth. This morning I won 10 Miami 10M games in a row!!! I could've gotten 11 but my bonehead self slipped on cue stick and didn't hit object ball hard enough... nothing touched a rail... opponent gets ball in hand... end of 10 game streak Irregardless, 10 in a row of 10M Miami is probably my best ever streak in 10M Miami!

Comment

• Sweet! d4ve_tv

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                Not a rant, more a shout out to myself. I took a pic of the profile page showing Win Streak: 10, but I'm not even going to post it because it won't be much proof. You'll just have to trust that I'm telling the truth. This morning I won 10 Miami 10M games in a row!!! I could've gotten 11 but my bonehead self slipped on cue stick and didn't hit object ball hard enough... nothing touched a rail... opponent gets ball in hand... end of 10 game streak Irregardless, 10 in a row of 10M Miami is probably my best ever streak in 10M Miami!
                well at least you got 10 straight games....twice!!! That's pretty good!

Comment

• so I don't play for almost 2 weeks... I get on and lose the 8 games in a row!! jesus bloody christ!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                    so I don't play for almost 2 weeks... I get on and lose the 8 games in a row!! jesus bloody christ!!!!
                    i like your vents, shows that you still have passion for the game
                    I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                      so I don't play for almost 2 weeks... I get on and lose the 8 games in a row!! jesus bloody christ!!!!
                      How can you go 2 weeks without playing ? LOL I can't go a single day !

I'm as addicted to this game as I am to nicotine LOL

I switched from cigarettes to vaping about 10 years ago mainly for health reasons..... I wish I could find a healthier alternative to Moneyclip

Comment

• Nanny Ogg i used to smoke but i did a 180 and quit, also eating healthy and working out either every day or every other day
                        btw any news on your new hardware? i really hope GPU prices settle down so i can build myself a more proper rig
                        i'm gonna donate this mini beast PC i built earlier this year to my mother, she has a joke of a pc from another era it seems like

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post
                          Nanny Ogg i used to smoke but i did a 180 and quit, also eating healthy and working out either every day or every other day
                          btw any news on your new hardware? i really hope GPU prices settle down so i can build myself a more proper rig
                          i'm gonna donate this mini beast PC i built earlier this year to my mother, she has a joke of a pc from another era it seems like
                          Initially I gave up because it was a no brainer, carry on smoking cigarettes and inhaling 4000 plus carcinogens into my lungs every puff or take up vaping and just inhale nicotine in some vg and pg based solution. Going cold turkey was never an option for me after smoking for over 40 years since I was 12 LOL
                          A quite major side benefit of switching is the cost. Based on how much cigarettes have gone up ion price over the last 10 yrs or so I have saved literally tens of thousands of ús LOL

I'm afraid I've given up on any hope of a new pc for at least the next 6 months or so. Damn those bitcoin miners and ebay/amazon price gouging resellers LOL

Comment

i like your vents, shows that you still have passion for the game
                            yes venting gets it all out of my system! until I play the next game...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

How can you go 2 weeks without playing ? LOL I can't go a single day !

I'm as addicted to this game as I am to nicotine LOL

I switched from cigarettes to vaping about 10 years ago mainly for health reasons..... I wish I could find a healthier alternative to Moneyclip
                              since a lot of the pool halls have opened back up I've been spending a lot of my time playing in those.... i'm just glad how in real life i win a lot more games than on here! and i have other games on my computer that I've been playing... I just counted, I have something like 100 to 200 PC games that I own...

Comment

• Nanny Ogg only GPUs are overpriced but waiting is a better decision regardless. if you wait 6 months or more you can perhaps get a deal for black friday in november
                                i rly wanna wait for the next gen cpu AND also ddr5 ram so for me might take more time, i like retro games more actually but diablo 2 remaster this year might screw me over

Ryan Cawdor that's a lot of games, i think i have like maybe 40-50 but i actually like re-playing games that i enjoy since most of the games nowadays don't stir any interest
                                there are a few exceptions ofc, like rdr2 or other rare masterpieces that are definitely top notch but most of the others just fade away as fast as they come

another 2 week quarantine starting today.... i actually have stuff to do, i wanna move to another city soon and i would have done it last year but this covid is screwing me over hard
                                not only this quarantine crap, when i go anywhere i have to write a document with my full details: name, address, date of birth, where i live, where i go and the timeline... like cmon?

also i remember like 2 years ago, it was my dream to someday own the czar cue, which had 6-8-6-7 stats back then and you could not upgrade it but those stats were amazing for PC version
                                now not only do i have it to level 5 with 8-10-8-9 but also the added collection power and it has 10-11-10-11 pretty slick and sick
                                i wish i could appreciate the good things in my life more but i try to be better in that regard but sometimes things happen that are just out of my control

Comment

Nanny Ogg only GPUs are overpriced but waiting is a better decision regardless. if you wait 6 months or more you can perhaps get a deal for black friday in november
                                  i rly wanna wait for the next gen cpu AND also ddr5 ram so for me might take more time, i like retro games more actually but diablo 2 remaster this year might screw me over

Ryan Cawdor that's a lot of games, i think i have like maybe 40-50 but i actually like re-playing games that i enjoy since most of the games nowadays don't stir any interest
                                  there are a few exceptions ofc, like rdr2 or other rare masterpieces that are definitely top notch but most of the others just fade away as fast as they come

another 2 week quarantine starting today.... i actually have stuff to do, i wanna move to another city soon and i would have done it last year but this covid is screwing me over hard
                                  not only this quarantine crap, when i go anywhere i have to write a document with my full details: name, address, date of birth, where i live, where i go and the timeline... like cmon?

also i remember like 2 years ago, it was my dream to someday own the czar cue, which had 6-8-6-7 stats back then and you could not upgrade it but those stats were amazing for PC version
                                  now not only do i have it to level 5 with 8-10-8-9 but also the added collection power and it has 10-11-10-11 pretty slick and sick
                                  i wish i could appreciate the good things in my life more but i try to be better in that regard but sometimes things happen that are just out of my control
                                  All this talk of games got me interested in what i have, and had in the past. So i had to have a look and see where i am with games as well. Currently i have:

Steam: 99 games
                                  Epic: 121 games
                                  GOG: 23 games

I also have 2 playstations and an X-box with numerous games, but they are currently locked away until i get my new home built. But as a rough guess, i would say about 120 games between them. I also gave away the first play station and a N64 with about 40 games to an Indian kid who lived below me and had nothing. That first playstation i got chipped, so it also had a few hundred games loaded into the chip.

And i also have about 8 games downloaded form the net (torrents) that are waiting to be played. I had lots more, but once im done playing the downloaded torrents, i usually delete them.

Comment

• I have about 100 games and the only one that I return to again and again is Fallout 4. I have over 2000 hours played on that game and the replayability is solely due to the huge number of player created mods that are freely available.

Back in the day you used to have a "days played" counter in your profile in 8ball, based on playing virtually every day for the last 10 years at a conservative estimate of 4 hours a day I reckon I could have played pool for close to 15000 hours LOL

Comment

• my weakness are isometric rpgs, some of my fav are: arcanum, diablo 2, dungeon siege 2, titan quest, wolcen, etc...
                                      mods for games are indeed amazing, they can change the game so much that it feels like another game altogether

Comment

• BTW, forgot to mention. Theres a free demo of Outriders on steam if anyone is interested. According to PC gamer its supposed to be a beefy demo, so might be worth a bash to see how it plays.

Comment

• Heh, reading the rest of the posts here, I can see why I haven't had to upgrade my system in a decade

I can count the number of games on my system on one hand, the number of games I play regularly is quite a lot lower than half of what is available for markers on one hand, and at the time they came out this systems specs were more than sufficient

Comment

Working...
                                          X