X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 ball 2.jpg here is his shot 8 ball 2.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

• I went out for a smoke and the pos finally tried and won, but i got 1.1K back so i wasted his time.

I just play this for fun and just won another tokyo. I don't think I will ever play Berlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
        8 ball 2.jpg here is his shot 8 ball 2.jpg
        gotta use another site for hosting images, this forum does not support it directly (personally i prefer imgbb)
        I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• Anyone having money disappear for no apparent reason lately? This was my experience(s) recently...

3 times now I've had coins disappear for no apparent reason while
          doing certain things normal to the game.

1. I had a game where I was out of coins during the game, and so
          couldn't recharge my cue. After the game, I had enough coins to charge
          my cue, but although the cue charge listed at 130, more than half of my
          coins were taken after the charging (several thousand).

2. Opened a prize box, afterwards had less coins than previous to
          opening it.

3. Today I was playing Monaco, which I won. I was using the
          beginner cue, which doesn't have any charge requirement, but after
          winning, I only had 1115 coins. This should be impossible, as you have
          to start with a minimum of 1k coins to begin with.

Come ride the train to crazy ville, enjoy the scenery as we go !

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
            Anyone having money disappear for no apparent reason lately? This was my experience(s) recently...

3 times now I've had coins disappear for no apparent reason while
            doing certain things normal to the game.

1. I had a game where I was out of coins during the game, and so
            couldn't recharge my cue. After the game, I had enough coins to charge
            my cue, but although the cue charge listed at 130, more than half of my
            coins were taken after the charging (several thousand).

2. Opened a prize box, afterwards had less coins than previous to
            opening it.

3. Today I was playing Monaco, which I won. I was using the
            beginner cue, which doesn't have any charge requirement, but after
            winning, I only had 1115 coins. This should be impossible, as you have
            to start with a minimum of 1k coins to begin with.

Come ride the train to crazy ville, enjoy the scenery as we go !
            Today I won one jakarta, 2 or 3 Vegas a few Tokyos and several Sydney and Moscow and win league winnings are 22K.

Thankfully the win 5 million mission is working.better.

Comment

• Hi all
              so I am so pissed with this money clip.
              I bought the wild west pool pass and this was my account at the start of the week. Net coins 28million, win % at 58.3%.
              However since Tuesday I've been on an incredible losing streak, such that I basically lost it all. Been grinding back a bit, and the second pic is my account now. 2.7million with a new win% of 57.7% !!! I lost 0.6% in my stats, and I'm no beginner (8000+ games). Like wtf.
              I know I played Seoul and lost. Fine 10 million gone. I tried to get a Paris ring and got burnt (2.5million per match). But how can I be losing so many games. This shit is rigged or feels like it!
              I mean in most of the Paris matches (and the 1 seoul) I got denialed... but come on... I'm a paying customer.
              Good luck to these idiots ever getting a cent from me...

Any advice on what to do from now?
              Ps. At one stage I was 100k in coins, then grinded my way back to 2 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                Hi all
                I bought the wild west pool pass and this was my account at the start of the week. Net coins 28million, win % at 58.3%.
                However since Tuesday I've been on an incredible losing streak, such that I basically lost it all. Been grinding back a bit, and the second pic is my account now. 2.7million with a new win% of 57.7% !!! I lost 0.6% in my stats, and I'm no beginner (8000+ games). Like wtf.
                I know I played Seoul and lost. Fine 10 million gone. I tried to get a Paris ring and got burnt (2.5million per match). But how can I be losing so many games. This shit is rigged or feels like it!
                I mean in most of the Paris matches (and the 1 seoul) I got denialed... but come on... I'm a paying customer.

Hi !

I'm hardly a beginner either but over the last few months I just can't seem to win at the same rate I used to, and I just don't know whether it's because there are more cheaters around, or whether people have just suddenly got better ( all except me it seems LOL ) or whether I have just lost my mojo but it is damned frustrating, so I know how you feel and I have stopped playing my usual 10m games..... I feel much happier now LOL

Comment

• I thought it was just me, lol. My win percentage dropped a couple of weeks ago for the fist time in ages, but i battled back to get it up again. I had 2 big winning streaks that helped me along, but i have noticed that im still battling to keep at least 3 wins out of 4.

Comment

• In the past 2 days I have lost over 300 million on my secondary main.

I really must stop going in to Berlin to try and recoup my losses LOL

And when I say I'm not going to play the big games anymore I really must learn to stick to it.

Comment

• I think they rig it when you have too much gold. Today i have played 8 jakarta games and only broke twice against the lower leveled players (less than 150) I think they doi it to me because I kept getting missions of win 5 games in dubai or above and i only had 2.5 mill, so I said f that. But on a good note my last match in jakarta I snookered myself on the black and the opponent said thanks, so i hit the cushion and sunk the black, they didn't want to play again.

Comment

• one annoying pop up is definitely the rate the game one, i might just give it a bad rating if it keeps popping up

Comment

• I realised another thing that really pisses me off is that f'ing "You are stripes/solids" crap ffs we see what ball went down, but it goes for so long

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
                            I realised another thing that really pisses me off is that f'ing "You are stripes/solids" crap ffs we see what ball went down, but it goes for so long
                            good point, reminds me of the daily mission thing that stays on too long when you complete it and it prevents you from clicking on the 'free rewards' to see what others you need to do

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                              Hi all

So a few days has passed and my win percentage is now 57.3%. So I literally lost 1.0% in that stat in a few days. 800 odd games lost, i played maybe 1100 games. Insane ! Screw you money clip.
                              edit. I'm now 57.0% (from 58.3% early last week) but somehow managed to grow my coin balance a little. Low risk, low rewards. Doubt I'll ever get back to 28million high. But it's okay, I accept that I won't be a big swinger & that's okay. I hope I am disciplined to not buy anything in this game. I did delete my credit card info from Google play to aid this process.
                              Last edited by undiscovad; 15-07-21, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• So I'm playing 9B and opponent scratches while potting the 9. So that leaves me to shoot the 6 ball. Problem is the game won't let me shoot the 6 ball (gives me the red X) but that's the lowest ball on the table!! So I don't have a choice. Naturally I lose.

Fuck you Miniclip!!

Comment

• And Another Thing !

Since losing 300 million on my secondary main a few days ago I've been sulking and only playing smallish games LOL

Today I lost a 500k game in Beijing and thought sod it and went for a 10m game straight after.

Met a level 73 who had played a total of 200 games and yet had only managed to pot 142 balls LOL

Considering it was for 10m he was not only a probable cheat but definitely a very optimistic one LOL

After he broke and failed to pot I made a big show of pointing at his avatar and saying "o'rly ?" after every shot, as I cleared the table.

Some wins are far more satisfying than others LOL

Fred Jones

Just a quick note to let you know that a lot of people who don't want to play again are doing it because Moneyclips introduction of the league system has made it less likely that people will want to play the same opponent twice or more due to the weekly winnings not being counted.
                                  In the old days we used to have some great matches stretching into hours ! LOL
                                  I've personally played matches of 30 to 50 games with the same person in one session although nowadays I can't keep my concentration going for more than a best of 5 at most LOL

I played a few Toronto games today and lost more than I won, so many denials it was just so disheartening LOL
                                  I've never been any good at denials and I used to hate being snookered and being denialled with equal passion, up until I got a little better at indirect and was able to get out of most snookers, but I still hate being denialled LOL
                                  In the old forum I had a popular thread called "Denials - Pain or Pleasure" which got over 3000 replies before interest started to wain and I asked the mods to close it.
                                  It was a forerunner to my even more popular "Nannys Ranting" thread that must have had over 10k replies when they closed the forum down.
                                  I was so happy to see Ryan Cawdor had a similar idea in this forum, this is my favourite thread here LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                                    And Another Thing !

Fred Jones

Just a quick note to let you know that a lot of people who don't want to play again are doing it because Moneyclips introduction of the league system has made it less likely that people will want to play the same opponent twice or more due to the weekly winnings not being counted.
                                    That, and the accusation from moneyclip that you must be transfering coins if you play somebody else over and over.

Comment

• Heh, choosing between those two reasons would be a tough choice, but I think Nan's edges out the win here. After all, how many people are you going to run across with a 70 to 75% win / loss ratio, which is far more likely to get you banned as a cheater.

Don't take that wrong, COOLLOCKER, I *KNOW* you aren't a cheater, but before I was in your club I played multiple games against all kinds of people who would actually stay for them. I *did* get accused of cheating by one of MC's "tech support" people once, but it wasn't for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                                        I was so happy to see Ryan Cawdor had a similar idea in this forum, this is my favourite thread here LOL
                                        Yeah i didn't want to hijack other threads by ranting about something off topic

Comment

• there's a term used in other online games 'win trading' it's basically people playing against friends who just give them free wins
                                          sadly people do this on pool as well not only to increase their win % rate but also to transfer coins

Comment

Working...
                                          X