The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
    See watch this and we cannot do it on these virtual table, I am only asking about the cue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjupetclqrM
    Venom is quite good, he's got quite a lot of good shots that he does.... and cute wife of his too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
      have you seen the hustler? There are signs up "No masse shots" yet they did them
      Yup... the "no masse shots" signs are typically for the really casual players -- the people who aren't very good at the game...the ones who see the Hustler and think they can do those masse shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

So a few days has passed and my win percentage is now 57.3%. So I literally lost 1.0% in that stat in a few days. 800 odd games lost, i played maybe 1100 games. Insane ! Screw you money clip.
        edit. I'm now 57.0% (from 58.3% early last week) but somehow managed to grow my coin balance a little. Low risk, low rewards. Doubt I'll ever get back to 28million high. But it's okay, I accept that I won't be a big swinger & that's okay. I hope I am disciplined to not buy anything in this game. I did delete my credit card info from Google play to aid this process.
        SO I finally completed my long term target of attaining the Paris ring. Recall I went from 28million coins 2 weeks ago, to 1million and grinded back. Finally happy with some of my game play. Probably will stick to 9 ball, which I feel I am better at than actual 8 ball. Here is how my profile looks now. Doubt I'll ever make it to play a higher table... Rome is indirect black (plus 4million) and Bangkok is 5million a game lol

Comment

SO I finally completed my long term target of attaining the Paris ring. Recall I went from 28million coins 2 weeks ago, to 1million and grinded back. Finally happy with some of my game play. Probably will stick to 9 ball, which I feel I am better at than actual 8 ball. Here is how my profile looks now. Doubt I'll ever make it to play a higher table... Rome is indirect black (plus 4million) and Bangkok is 5million a game lol
          [/url]
          Well done on grinding so much back in just 2 weeks, from what I can see you are well used to playing games for millions of coins so if the indirect on the eight ball is putting you off playing in Rome then here is something to think about.

The skill level in the tables either side of Rome is usually of a standard where you can't afford to make a mistake because they seldom miss.

In Rome the difference is that 8 ball shot.
          I've lost count of the number of times I've had to just sit there and watch my opponent clear the table and then miss the bank shot.

So if you have any indirect skills at all then you have just as much of a chance of a win in there as any Paris or Bangkok player.

If you haven't developed your indy skills then I highly recommend that you spend some time on a practice table because having those skills can not only get you out of trouble in many instances, but will also enable you to see shots that you might not previously have even seen LOL

Edit.

PS I'm not recommending you actually go and play in Rome at the moment ( unless you're feeling super confident LOL ) because even when your coin balance was at 28 million I would have said to stick to 500k games at the absolute maximum and keep grinding until you have around 80 to 100m as a safety net

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Well done on grinding so much back in just 2 weeks, from what I can see you are well used to playing games for millions of coins so if the indirect on the eight ball is putting you off playing in Rome then here is something to think about.

The skill level in the tables either side of Rome is usually of a standard where you can't afford to make a mistake because they seldom miss.

In Rome the difference is that 8 ball shot.
            I've lost count of the number of times I've had to just sit there and watch my opponent clear the table and then miss the bank shot.

So if you have any indirect skills at all then you have just as much of a chance of a win in there as any Paris or Bangkok player.

If you haven't developed your indy skills then I highly recommend that you spend some time on a practice table because having those skills can not only get you out of trouble in many instances, but will also enable you to see shots that you might not previously have even seen LOL

Edit.

PS I'm not recommending you actually go and play in Rome at the moment ( unless you're feeling super confident LOL ) because even when your coin balance was at 28 million I would have said to stick to 500k games at the absolute maximum and keep grinding until you have around 80 to 100m as a safety net
            Excellent advice. I agree, as soon as I miss a shot I lose and the level of play is such that it is normal to get denied.
            Also, I know how to do a few indy shots. The simple ones only, I struggle with the middle pocket bank. But yeah, you're right in that I take unnecessary gambles (risking my coins) and I think I won't do anymore. The thrill/ stress is nice, but then again you can only grind back so much before one loses interest in the game. I remember I was away from 8bp for 6months earlier in the year. Hope I don't have a repeat of that boredom again.
            Moral: save what you have and play for fun. 9ball and friendly games...

Comment

• Nice job with the Paris ring! I agree with you on playing the tables you enjoy, as you get more skills you will naturally advance through the higher tiers.

Comment

• And Another Thing !

I had a simple mission today, win 2 games in a row.

Easy right ?

40 minutes of win one lose one later and I was ready to pull my hair out LOL

In Miami !

At 100 coins a game !

Somebody kick me please LOL

Comment

• pot 3 balls on a break, am i missing something on this mission? idk exactly how to do it
                  I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post
                    pot 3 balls on a break, am i missing something on this mission? idk exactly how to do it
                    Hey John

It's badly worded, you can do it over several different games the pots just add up until the mission is completed

Comment

Hey John

It's badly worded, you can do it over several different games the pots just add up until the mission is completed
                      thx nan, yea i figured there was something weird about it since there's like 3 similar missions
                      -pot 7 balls in a row (you can pot 1 each but must be all on same break)
                      -pot 2 (or can it be 3 too?) balls in a row now you must actually pot 2 or 3 in 1 shot (not sure if scratching counts as potted or if at all)
                      -pot 3 balls on a break (my original dilemma since it either doesn't work proper or i'm doing it wrong)

i actually played a few games and potted but it did not count so i'm still
                      I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

And Another Thing !

I had a simple mission today, win 2 games in a row.

Easy right ?

40 minutes of win one lose one later and I was ready to pull my hair out LOL

In Miami !

At 100 coins a game !

Somebody kick me please LOL
                        Miami is competitive in general. The worst is losing to a golden break, but still as you previously mentioned... miami is a "hit and hope" table

Comment

• Came across my first Cheto hacker since the 10year upgrade. Major bummer, hope miniclip’s team get on top of this one fast - i’m struggling in Berlin enough as it is without dealing with the Cheto’s

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                            Came across my first Cheto hacker since the 10year upgrade. Major bummer, hope miniclip’s team get on top of this one fast - i’m struggling in Berlin enough as it is without dealing with the Cheto’s
                            Sorry mate but don't expect them to. All they care about is the bottom line.

I used to play farcebook games and did spreadsheets showing new players how to get ahead in dragon city and monster legends. One of the programmers accidentally told us about her "other" account. we used to report them but sweet FA happened. they reset the game and gave us some crap so I wrote a dragon city warfare script in between my studies.

This is it, but cheats will never ever win properly. You have to earn your wins.

DRAGON CITY WARFARE

FOR NEW AND OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN RESET

Hi here is what I did to get back and I will help new players too.

You need as many friends as you can get for help in the dragon market (on pc)

I started off breeding flame and terra and using the 30 second food. This gets you at least 50 XP every minute depending on your connection speed and computer response.

Then when you level up use the 5 minute food, this gives you 250 XP and 25 food, level up your dragons as you go.

Keep buying flame habitats and placing any volcano dragons in them (250 XP for placing them) If you get a level 3 hatchery buy flame dragons and place them then sell them 50 free XP.

Forget the stupid goals they give you who wants a little gold for one gem?

If you are low on gold buy and sell flame habitats 150 gold, 230 XP and 75 gold on sale. Best short term low level increase in XP. But do not sell all your dragons they produce gold. Gold equals XP.

As soon as you can get the dragon market and use it for food first. I have over 400 friends so I used it for food, leveled up my dragons and then got gold next time to use another trick.

Once you have enough gold buy and sell big food farms. Trust me others say use huge farms but IMO that is a waste of gold, never level up using anything that only returns half of the XP that you have paid for. The ice habitat is 50K XP for 15K gold and you just need 3 helpers to gain the XP and sells for 7500 gold in a few minutes if you have enough friends to open it.

Ok I am level 21 with 431K to get to level 22, I will update this later and be level 25 in about 2 hours I think.

UPDATE

Now I am level 26 when you get there use the light habitats 4 hours for lots of XP see my spreadsheet for that.

But am now level 29

After 9 days I am level 64

BATTLES

Ok when you have a good team with lots of stars, you can use another dragon in your team and get them leveled up too (for battles). Sacrifice a dragon when you get your opponent down to just a few hundred hit points and then use your new fighter and kill them. I know not all wins are being credited to your account but I have a couple of dragons on silver stars already.

When you get a dragon to 3 stars then replace it as your starter dragon, but keep it in your team because you want to win all battles. I have found the only way that you can make a certain dragon as the starter is to take all dragons off your fighting team and then choose the one you want to start with.

Pure hybrid dragons (eg pure dark) are the absolute best all round because they have nothing that can critically hit them and they have an element attack too. Legends are ok but wind is the absolute worst IMO never get a wind dragon over level 7 (waste of food).

If you keep using a 3 gold star dragon your others will not progress, until it dies and you use another dragon to kill your opponent and neither will it (3 gold is maximum), once a dragon gets 3 gold stars their hitpoints only increase when you increase their level with food and the maximum level (at the moment) is 40.

Cheers and good luck

Comment

• And Another Thing !

LOL Just messing around for 100 coins in Beijing and I kept getting matched against the same player again and again.

After the first loss she didn't want to play with me any more and kept leaving the game.

Same player, 8 times in a row LOL

Poor old Gladys, but thanks for the win streak although I wish this would happen when I play for 10 million LOL

Comment

And Another Thing !

LOL Just messing around for 100 coins in Beijing and I kept getting matched against the same player again and again.

After the first loss she didn't want to play with me any more and kept leaving the game.

Same player, 8 times in a row LOL

Poor old Gladys, but thanks for the win streak although I wish this would happen when I play for 10 million LOL

Very nice run there Nanny Ogg . Incredible coin balance also, if I may ask how did you rack up 6 billion?

Comment

Very nice run there Nanny Ogg . Incredible coin balance also, if I may ask how did you rack up 6 billion?
                                  Thanks hun, although my best runs were 42 and 38 on my mini alts.

As for the coin balance that was mainly playing in Beijing ( no guidelines ) for 10 million a game. I have to say though nothing compares to the pleasure and sense of achievement I experienced when I made my first million after about 5 years of playing low tiers only LOL

Comment

Thanks hun, although my best runs were 42 and 38 on my mini alts.

As for the coin balance that was mainly playing in Beijing ( no guidelines ) for 10 million a game. I have to say though nothing compares to the pleasure and sense of achievement I experienced when I made my first million after about 5 years of playing low tiers only LOL
                                    Inspiration stuff!

Comment

Inspiration stuff!
                                      LOL Thanks, although I can't take credit for that 12 streak since Gladys literally gave me 66% of it LOL

Comment

• I came across a level 190 something player and was doing ok but missed a few and everytime I did the POS went hehe. When he was on an easy black he did it again. I am not a sore loser and in this game I get my coins back a lot, but I hate skites.

You can brag about it to other people, but it is not in sporting way to do it to your opponent. As I said I just use a post it note folded in half to cover chat bombers

Comment

• Is the game having a hissy fit ! ?

Struggling to get any opponents in Seoul / Bangkok, probably the same in other tiers. On mobile . . . . . . .
                                           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                                          X