The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

SO I finally completed my long term target of attaining the Paris ring. Recall I went from 28million coins 2 weeks ago, to 1million and grinded back. Finally happy with some of my game play. Probably will stick to 9 ball, which I feel I am better at than actual 8 ball. Here is how my profile looks now. Doubt I'll ever make it to play a higher table... Rome is indirect black (plus 4million) and Bangkok is 5million a game lol

Amazingly went on an 18 game win run, my win percentage now is 57.3%, from previous 58.3% 3 weeks ago and 57.0% last week.
    albeit it was in Miami and for 2500 coins max.
    Lost this game though. Screenshot before it went back to 0 lol

Comment

Amazingly went on an 18 game win run, my win percentage now is 57.3%, from previous 58.3% 3 weeks ago and 57.0% last week.
      albeit it was in Miami and for 2500 coins max.
      Lost this game though. Screenshot before it went back to 0 lol

LOL well done ! I was hoping to match that but could only manage another 12 LOL

This time I actually had to play for the run though, no free gifting this time.
      I was in Beijing instead of Miami and calling for 500k games but only managed to get one, all the rest ranged from 100k down to 100 coins LOL

The final game in the run I was matched with someone with 84000 wins !
      He was a low tier player based on his rings and total winnings but 84k wins is a LOT of experience.
      I was happy to beat him but not so happy when I got my ass handed to me by a noob on the 13th LOL

Comment

• I need to vent. I have 42 Sydney rings and have been getting denials in cairo, toronto, jakarta and vegas the last 2 days, but can I win a Sydney match now??????

In 15 matches the only time I have won was by default, they sunk the black before they should.

I have no idea why because I am using the same cue as I have for about a week and have gained another jakarta ring and won 4 matches in cairo in the last 2 days.

No idea why but since I posted this I got 3 in a row.

Comment

• Another thing that really pisses me off is the "insert name" is online, challenge them now. It is a distraction worse that an f'wit chat bomber

Comment

• The amount of POS who you have to wait for their response just annoys the hell out you.

If the cu$%s can't handle losing then fu$% off and don't play

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
              Another thing that really pisses me off is the "insert name" is online, challenge them now. It is a distraction worse that an f'wit chat bomber
              yep, remove all friends and the issue is solved ^_^
              I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• I got this opponent and thrashed him. I am high and sleepy on codeine, but ffs i have lost so many toronto and dubai games. buyt this one it was a denial

why the hell didn't it happen in a decent game like dubai????

Comment

• And Another Thing !

Started badly today and found myself down 37 million in the first few games.

It took me nearly 3 hours to get back to where I started and I decided that would be a sensible place to stop for the day LOL

So all that stress and struggle was for nothing except for one thing, although my coin stash didn't go up my total winnings went up by 150 million so that daily mission to win 100 million coins that I wasn't even going for, ( and had intended to swap out when my new missions start over ), ended up giving me a million profit on the day LOL

You can always find a silver lining if you look hard enough LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                    And Another Thing !

Started badly today and found myself down 37 million in the first few games.

It took me nearly 3 hours to get back to where I started and I decided that would be a sensible place to stop for the day LOL

So all that stress and struggle was for nothing except for one thing, although my coin stash didn't go up my total winnings went up by 150 million so that daily mission to win 100 million coins that I wasn't even going for, ( and had intended to swap out when my new missions start over ), ended up giving me a million profit on the day LOL

You can always find a silver lining if you look hard enough LOL
                    So I got a Miami ring today (think I needed 2 matches only) and have been playing Miami only this evening.. went on a 14 game run. I'm like 2 wins away from another Miami ring lol. Although I play 500 or 2500 only. I tried a 50k match, opponent golden broke me. Tried a 100k, and got denied. I'll stick to my small wagers...

Comment

So I got a Miami ring today (think I needed 2 matches only) and have been playing Miami only this evening.. went on a 14 game run. I'm like 2 wins away from another Miami ring lol. Although I play 500 or 2500 only. I tried a 50k match, opponent golden broke me. Tried a 100k, and got denied. I'll stick to my small wagers...
                      I wasn't going to play any big games today but my club got demoted even though it was placed at 21 and the rules state that only clubs placed at 22 and over get demoted.
                      So I thought I'd get a head start and try and get the club promoted back by the end of the week LOL

First game, 10m loss in Beijing, decided my no guideline game wasn't up to scratch and went to straight 8ball.
                      12m lost in Rome, then 10m in Seoul and finally 5m in Bangkok before I realised that it wasn't just my no guideline game, it was me LOL

So I went back to Beijing and buckled down for a long session LOL

Comment

• And Another Another Thing !

Just got my first Leggy on my main..... yayyyy LOL

Comment

And Another Another Thing !

Congrats nanny. If I get 5 more pieces on that cue it may become my main, it only misses one aim point.

Comment

And Another Another Thing !

This was my second Leg cue. Inferno was my first, but the medusa is very nice (looks and performance). I'm sure you also like the pink Nanny Ogg

Comment

This was my second Leg cue. Inferno was my first, but the medusa is very nice (looks and performance). I'm sure you also like the pink Nanny Ogg
                              Yeah I got the Inferno as my first ( and so far, only ) Leggy on my secondary account a few weeks back.

As far as the Medusa is concerned you're right I like the pink and it's the only reason to use it at it's current level since my level 6 country cue has 8-8-7-6 stats and is marginally better at the moment LOL

Comment

So I felt ambitious and played 10k and 50k matches. After losing a few, took a break and hit the 100k table. It seems it's way more competitive there. Like I lost 6/7 matches due to the opponent golden breaking me. You kinda have to run the table if it's your break, else dead.
                                I managed to increase my coin balance by 300k I think, but on the club league it says I won 4 million. So win lose, or lose win, and repeat...

dhakapapa Nanny Ogg nh33fan any insight on this?
                                should I play 8 ball for 100k (which I am okay at) and keep playing 9ball for 2.5k (or less) and keep collecting Miami rings?

Comment

So I felt ambitious and played 10k and 50k matches. After losing a few, took a break and hit the 100k table. It seems it's way more competitive there. Like I lost 6/7 matches due to the opponent golden breaking me. You kinda have to run the table if it's your break, else dead.
                                  I managed to increase my coin balance by 300k I think, but on the club league it says I won 4 million. So win lose, or lose win, and repeat...

should I play 8 ball for 100k (which I am okay at) and keep playing 9ball for 2.5k (or less) and keep collecting Miami rings?
                                  I don't go for rings I play Miami only due to the quickness of the game since my time is limited. Some people like collecting rings emojs chat pack cue ect. I concentrate on keeping my coin balance going up and not down. Mostly 10k Miami and occasionaly 500k 2.5 and 10mil. higher the table the higher opponent level you get. If my bank is down on Wednesday then I drop down and concentrate on building back up My goal is to break even of increase my bank each week. I take a screen shot every sunday before bed so I can track my progress each week. Basically I would do what your more comfortable with depending on what your goal is.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan
                                    I play Miami only due to the quickness of the game

9ball is for people who prefer a quick game, however, Miami is not the table to play to increase your coin stash because of the "luck" factor and because it's the go to table for the hit and hope brigade.
                                    Basically you can just whack the balls around the table willy-nilly and as long as something goes in you're still in the game.
                                    Of course the luck can go your way just as much as their way but a better choice would be Dallas where calling the shot requires cue ball control and negates the luck factor to a degree.
                                    I would definitely stick to smaller wagers wherever you decide to play until you have at least 20 times your bet and as nh33fan says, when you're consistently losing more than you are winning you need to drop down to lower tiers and patiently grind your way back up.

I have a 20 million profit on my secondary account today but a 40 million loss on my main "Nanny Ogg" account.
                                    My loss of 300 million on my secondary last week was my own damned fault for not following my own advice about not chasing your losses and it still stings but I will slowly get it back.........eventually LOL
                                    Todays' loss on Nanny Ogg is another one of those things and I am currently playing for very, very low stakes in Beijing because this time I am following my own advice LOL

So go slow if you wanna grow and always remember, it's far less painful to learn from other peoples mistakes than from your own LOL

Comment

• People get so goddamned lucky in this game.....Jesus Christ!!! All fucking day yesterday, I didn't make a ball on the break thereby leaving opponent an easy denial or I made a ball on break but didn't have a goddamned shot after that, and then the opponent had ball in hand for an easy denial...Jesus goddammit, can I be ever more butt fucked??? All goddamned day long! We really need a 'fuck you' chat phrase.

Comment

• Thanks Nanny Ogg and nh33fan .
                                        Solid advice. I am now level 119.
                                        I think I want to play for fun, so lower wagers the way to go. I am indifferent on the rings, but I am 4 wins away from the 3rd Miami ring this week (26th in total). Thats how many games I played.
                                        MIAMI is definitely a hit and hope table, but I like it as it is fast. But definitely won't be betting large as coin balance probably not going to grow.

I'm not sure what my weekly winnings (on the league) were before today, but now at 4 million makes me scared that I'm losing 50% or close to it of the time (I mean I count roughly 300k more coins in the kitty, so I won 2million, lost 1.7million?)
                                        I will try Dallas again. Last time I played I kept getting snookered. But I think my spin is okay, not the best but I do okay in 8 ball and have denied someone earlier in Las Vegas today.

Comment

• On mobile you get 25k a day in bonuses if your bank is above 500k. You can use it to play with and never touch your bank, or use a % of it to play with and your bank will increase daily. I have one account I make 25k a day. I only play it enough a day to accidently loose to friends that need coins.

Comment

Working...
                                          X