No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undiscovad sorry I saw your earlier post only now, was a bit busy.

I play mainly 9 ball because I find it fun and it is indeed quick.
    I moved up from 10K bets to 50K and now often 100K
    I lose some games because there is a lot of luck involved but when I play my games I usually end up one million up.\ for the day
    Sometimes I do play hard and hope for the best but that does not work out very often.
    When the balls lie pretty easy I pot them one by one, trying not to snooker myself

Comment

• Jesus Christ on the cross!!!! 5 goddamned Berlin games lost in a row! I made the banks and scratched or I hung the 8 ball in the jaws of the pocket where the opponent made an easy kick to sink....In your fucking face motherfucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
        On mobile you get 25k a day in bonuses if your bank is above 500k. You can use it to play with and never touch your bank, or use a % of it to play with and your bank will increase daily. I have one account I make 25k a day. I only play it enough a day to accidently loose to friends that need coins.
        This is good advice.
        I think I also get about 25k (need to check) by watching videos. Yesterday was the 1st day that I played only 2500 or lower matches. Most relaxed, after 3 loses - I moved down to 500. So I'm taking the advice; and definitely playing for fun.

Comment

• And Another Thing !

After getting my first leggy cue on my main 4 days ago I thought I was going to have to wait another 89 days before I had enough cash to buy some more boxes, and then this happened

I didn't get another cue but I'm 3 more pieces closer, 3 months earlier than I expected to be LOL

Comment

• What really annoys me is cheaters. Now you can expect them in high stake games, but vegas?

My opponent snookered themselves and then did a full force indirect and their ball was almost on the cushion. After seeing previous shots, no freaking way.

Congrats nanny, but how do you get a $100 prize? Is it dependent on levels? I know you don't spend real $.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
              What really annoys me is cheaters. Now you can expect them in high stake games, but vegas?

My opponent snookered themselves and then did a full force indirect and their ball was almost on the cushion. After seeing previous shots, no freaking way.

Congrats nanny, but how do you get a $100 prize? Is it dependent on levels? I know you don't spend real $.
              it depends on the day for golden shot some days the bulls eye is 100 pool cash and some days it 3 or 4 legendary boxes.

Comment

it depends on the day for golden shot some days the bulls eye is 100 pool cash and some days it 3 or 4 legendary boxes.
                As for cheater there really cracking down aren't they The guy in the current tournament is advertiseing coins for sale in his avatar and in his club.

Comment

I only get 5 bucks, no boxes but have only been playing onli9ne for a few weeks and once a day is not good practice.

I can hear your sarcasm about them cracking down, but how desperate is it just to win something that has no material value

Comment

• pot 7 balls in a row is so annoying, it almost always boils down to winning the game but that's not the problem, people leave when you're about to pop your last shot PFFF
                    I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post
                      pot 7 balls in a row is so annoying, it almost always boils down to winning the game but that's not the problem, people leave when you're about to pop your last shot PFFF
                      but what does it pay? Do you need the small reward?

I like the one I have now win 20M and almost halfway there, but satill only about 44.3% win rate

Comment

but what does it pay? Do you need the small reward?

I like the one I have now win 20M and almost halfway there, but satill only about 44.3% win rate
                        nah i don't play for rewards obviously, i just need the points for season pass and even there the only 2 things worth playing for are the 2 luck shots (bull's eye gives 100 $ pool cash)
                        in theory i don't even need that either but i guess i'm using it as an excuse to keep playing. it's how it goes with any game, at a certain point it really only becomes just a bad habbit

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
                          And Another Thing !

After getting my first leggy cue on my main 4 days ago I thought I was going to have to wait another 89 days before I had enough cash to buy some more boxes, and then this happened

I didn't get another cue but I'm 3 more pieces closer, 3 months earlier than I expected to be LOL
                          Congrats. This is great. I'm actually very bad at golden shots. I had 3 from the free sports pool pass. I did not get any cash lol. I did hit the 75k and 50k. But to me thats a waste of those chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                            Congrats. This is great. I'm actually very bad at golden shots. I had 3 from the free sports pool pass. I did not get any cash lol. I did hit the 75k and 50k. But to me thats a waste of those chances.
                            Thanks E

Here's a little tip for ya LOL

When you know you've got one of the Pool Pass Golden Shots coming up then delay collecting it until you get your daily lucky shot.

Take your daily shot first then collect and take the Golden shot and you will find that it is the SAME shot !

So you will then have a chance to practice the shot before going for the bigger prize

On the one you see in my screenshot I did that and on the lucky shot I had the aim right but I used too much power.
                            Because I'm a pc player I still haven't got a clue how much power I need to use for any given shot when using the mobile power bar.

So having had a chance to practice the shot first allowed me to see how much I needed and I couldn't have got much closer to a perfect bullseye than that LOL

Comment

I only get 5 bucks, no boxes but have only been playing onli9ne for a few weeks and once a day is not good practice.

I can hear your sarcasm about them cracking down, but how desperate is it just to win something that has no material value
                              Thats the daily shot the golden shot you have to buy or get it in pool pass

Comment

Thats the daily shot
                                Lucky shot to be precise. I usually try for the circle next to the bulls eye (red circle), as that has given me a country cue piece in the past. Its how i got my country cue to level 4. Theres not a whole lot you can do with cash when playing on PC anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Thanks E

Here's a little tip for ya LOL

When you know you've got one of the Pool Pass Golden Shots coming up then delay collecting it until you get your daily lucky shot.

Take your daily shot first then collect and take the Golden shot and you will find that it is the SAME shot !

So you will then have a chance to practice the shot before going for the bigger prize

On the one you see in my screenshot I did that and on the lucky shot I had the aim right but I used too much power.
                                  Because I'm a pc player I still haven't got a clue how much power I need to use for any given shot when using the mobile power bar.

So having had a chance to practice the shot first allowed me to see how much I needed and I couldn't have got much closer to a perfect bullseye than that LOL
                                  Hi Nanny

Yes, I got the 5 cash in the lucky shot. Collected the golden shot, repeated, 50k. Collected another golden shot, 75k. Okay last one, let's do it... and I undercooked it - nil.
                                  It was so unlucky.
                                  but in the past I have at least got one bulls eye when playing the 3 in a row (post the success in lucky shot).

Guess it's a mobile/ my eyesight deceives me

Comment

• pot 3 balls on a break is definitely a bugged mission. i've done it in 1 game yesterday and now i played 4 games and only completed 1 out of 3 in the mission tab

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post
                                      pot 3 balls on a break is definitely a bugged mission. i've done it in 1 game yesterday and now i played 4 games and only completed 1 out of 3 in the mission tab
                                      Hi John

I don't understand why this is happening to you, for me this is one of the easiest missions to complete.

I know this shouldn't matter but are you doing the mission in bluestacks or pc ?

The rules should obviously be the same regardless of the platform but you never know with Moneyclip, and I always do mine on pc before heading over to BS to redeem the points for the pool pass LOL

Also, are you completing the games or jumping out once you've potted a ball on the break ?

I've had instances where I left the game too early and it didn't register, so at the very least make sure you have both potted a few balls before leaving, although I would advise finishing the game as I do even when it's for a lousy 100 coins LOL

Hope this helps

Comment

• playing on BS Nanny Ogg and it's driving me nuts. i wouldn't be surprised if i'm somehow affected by it in the same way that i have really long aim lines on 1 account for some reason
                                        oh yea and i played again, i have the mission with 1-3 and the mission reward tab flashed again after game as in it completed but maybe didn't register... i should record a movie of this

Comment

• My rant for the day. I was playing this player and was about to win the game with 2 easy shots to take it. I was lining up my first shot when the game suddenly ended..........but i lost??????? I hope this was just a bug and not something sinister, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X